Cleveland Browns owner Jimmy Haslam knew about sales scheme: former Pilot exec
-
When the FBI opens an investigation into you or your company, you are in a world of Sheet.
When the FBI opens an investigation into you or your company, you are in a world of Sheet.
Um, ah...yeah................. they sure burned Hillary, didn't they?
-
I've just been reading more on this. Try this number. $450,000a month is what they were defrauding truckers out of on their fuel. And emails were sent from execs to Jimmy StupidShmuckinghillbilly informing him. If he loves the analytics he set in place for the Browns, I wonder what he'll think of the analprobing he can get in the federal lockup.BBC anyone?
They put people like Haslam in a Federal Prison Camp. He would never go to a maximum security prison.
They put people like Haslam in a Federal Prison Camp. He would never go to a maximum security prison.
I don't really care where they put him as long as he can't ruin the team any longer
-
Those on tril have been saying that from the beginning, yet he hasn't been indicted.
Why is that? I'll tell you why. It's not about what you think. It's about what you can prove.
I am not saying he didn't know. I just find it pretty strong in Haslams favor that the DA hasn't brought charges, no matter how thin. You have to have some proof, and proof isn't a bunch of people who plead guilty to the fraud saying that he had to know. You have to have more than that.
Those on tril have been saying that from the beginning, yet he hasn't been indicted.
Why is that? I'll tell you why. It's not about what you think. It's about what you can prove.
I am not saying he didn't know. I just find it pretty strong in Haslams favor that the DA hasn't brought charges, no matter how thin. You have to have some proof, and proof isn't a bunch of people who plead guilty to the fraud saying that he had to know. You have to have more than that.
And Ballpeen should know. Russ is a retired Federal Hearing officer. (Is that right, Russ?)
-
-
-
-
Pretty sure....
-
The simple truth is that while you're responsible for a company you lead, your hands as a CEO aren't in every cookie jar.
While true this was a company wide program with major implications for the bottom line meaning costs projections were done. While I grant you that upside surprises garner less scrutiny than shortfalls, the less-than-expected cost of this program would be apparent to any engaged CEO.
If Jimmah dis not know, then it was because he was he either did not want to know or simply was curious enough.
While true this was a company wide program with major implications for the bottom line meaning costs projections were done. While I grant you that upside surprises garner less scrutiny than shortfalls, the less-than-expected cost of this program would be apparent to any engaged CEO.
If Jimmah dis not know, then it was because he was he either did not want to know or simply was curious enough.
And either way does not say too much about his business savvy. He inherited his money from the family and now he thinks all those dollar bills turned into brain cells. He believes in magic too, hence numerology.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login