Skip to content

Analytics Videos

The Browns Board
32 12 929
  • Been watching this guys videos for a little bit and he is making some pretty cool videos dealing with analytics and player performance. Also has made a few videos dealing especially with the Cleveland browns and their previous busts. a Good watch is the 2018 Mid Season QB draft class i'll link it aswell as his main page here

    https://www.youtube.com/user/bigbass141/videos
     

  • He also has an interesting video on Kevin Hogan being a potential better option at QB but not a long term starter, his best comp was a slightly better brian hoyer

  • I tried... but... ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    Just too damn dry. Spent half the time trying to ID which bars he was talking about and the other half wondering how the percentages are derived.

  • He also has an interesting video on Kevin Hogan being a potential better option at QB but not a long term starter, his best comp was a slightly better brian hoyer

    @cainedesoulis said:

    He also has an interesting video on Kevin Hogan being a potential better option at QB but not a long term starter, his best comp was a slightly better brian hoyer

    Basically what most of us have been saying. Nice long career as a backup QB.   Great work if you can get it.

  • @cainedesoulis said:

    He also has an interesting video on Kevin Hogan being a potential better option at QB but not a long term starter, his best comp was a slightly better brian hoyer

    Basically what most of us have been saying. Nice long career as a backup QB.   Great work if you can get it.

    @mark-o said:

    Basically what most of us have been saying. Nice long career as a backup QB.   Great work if you can get it.

    I listen to some podcasts whose members claim to be "Back up QBs' fans" Good money, low responsabilities, no major risks for your health... They are true heroes worth admiring.

  • @mark-o said:

    Basically what most of us have been saying. Nice long career as a backup QB.   Great work if you can get it.

    I listen to some podcasts whose members claim to be "Back up QBs' fans" Good money, low responsabilities, no major risks for your health... They are true heroes worth admiring.

    @nero said:

    I listen to some podcasts whose members claim to be "Back up QBs' fans" Good money, low responsabilities, no major risks for your health... They are true heroes to admire.

    It's an awesome gig.    Derek Anderson is pulling down 2 million per to be Cam's caddy in Carolina.   How awesome is that.  

  • Been watching this guys videos for a little bit and he is making some pretty cool videos dealing with analytics and player performance. Also has made a few videos dealing especially with the Cleveland browns and their previous busts. a Good watch is the 2018 Mid Season QB draft class i'll link it aswell as his main page here

    https://www.youtube.com/user/bigbass141/videos
     

    @cainedesoulis said:

    Been watching this guys videos for a little bit and he is making some pretty cool videos dealing with analytics and player performance. Also has made a few videos dealing especially with the Cleveland browns and their previous busts. a Good watch is the 2018 Mid Season QB draft class i'll link it aswell as his main page here

    https://www.youtube.com/user/bigbass141/videos
     

    Here is what I glean from what he says:

    A.  His top 4  Pro Prospect QBs that he is high on based on his method:

    Manny Wilkins of Ariz. St.

    Baker Mayfield

    Mason Rudolph

    Trace McSorley

    B. He thinks Josh Allen will be an absolute bust.

    C.  He think Darnold and Josh Rosen are just "Meh".  He likens Rosen to Jay Cutler, and says Darnold has regressed greatly.

    D. Be wary of Lamar Jackson as a QB.  He may be better served in the pros switching to RB

    E.  Three others that may come out on the plus side in the pros are:  Luke Falk, Ryan Finley, and JT Barrett

    F. A couple of Sleepers may be Max Browne and Max Shimonek.

  • Well... my initial darkhorse scores decently, but my latest isn't even on his board...

  • Well... my initial darkhorse scores decently, but my latest isn't even on his board...

    @tour2ma said:

    Well... my initial darkhorse scores decently, but my latest isn't even on his board...

    Well, since that is the case, it is best that you keep those to yourself.

  • All will be revealed in good time....

    Can the legend continue?

  • He breaks down some analytic stuff on some of our busts and recent picks J Gilbert and Ricardo Louis come to mind. It is showing the stark differances in this FO and the Previous FO

  • All will be revealed in good time....

    Can the legend continue?

    @tour2ma said:

    All will be revealed in good time....

    Can the legend continue?

    I'm not revealing mine until he succeeds. If he doesn't then I never had one.LOL!😛

  • All will be revealed in good time....

    Can the legend continue?

    @tour2ma said:

    All will be revealed in good time....

    Can the legend continue?

    The kid from Virginia?

  • @tour2ma said:

    All will be revealed in good time....

    Can the legend continue?

    The kid from Virginia?

    @logicisforsquares said:

    The kid from Virginia?

    Leaker!!!

    I want.... NO... I DEMAND a Special Prosecutor be appointed!

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    The kid from Virginia?

    Leaker!!!

    I want.... NO... I DEMAND a Special Prosecutor be appointed!

    @tour2ma said:

    Leaker!!!

    I want.... NO... I DEMAND a Special Prosecutor be appointed!

    Never mind, everyone. That was fake news.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Leaker!!!

    I want.... NO... I DEMAND a Special Prosecutor be appointed!

    Never mind, everyone. That was fake news.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Never mind, everyone. That was fake news.

    Yeah, but the fish took the bait.😛

  • He also has an interesting video on Kevin Hogan being a potential better option at QB but not a long term starter, his best comp was a slightly better brian hoyer

    @cainedesoulis said:

    He also has an interesting video on Kevin Hogan being a potential better option at QB but not a long term starter, his best comp was a slightly better brian hoyer

    I don't think so, I think that his production rating ranked Hogan with the potential of him possibly being among PROBOWL QBs.

  • @cainedesoulis said:

    He also has an interesting video on Kevin Hogan being a potential better option at QB but not a long term starter, his best comp was a slightly better brian hoyer

    I don't think so, I think that his production rating ranked Hogan with the potential of him possibly being among PROBOWL QBs.

    @poeticg said:

    I don't think so, I think that his production rating ranked Hogan with the potential of him possibly being among PROBOWL QBs.

    Of course you think that.     Jesus dude...  Ben Hogan needs to have a restraining order out on you.  His own family doesn't love him as much as you do.

  • @cainedesoulis said:

    He also has an interesting video on Kevin Hogan being a potential better option at QB but not a long term starter, his best comp was a slightly better brian hoyer

    I don't think so, I think that his production rating ranked Hogan with the potential of him possibly being among PROBOWL QBs.

    @poeticg said:

    I don't think so, I think that his production rating ranked Hogan with the potential of him possibly being among PROBOWL QBs.

    How many Pro Bowl QBs have noodle arms like Hogan does?

  • @poeticg said:

    I don't think so, I think that his production rating ranked Hogan with the potential of him possibly being among PROBOWL QBs.

    How many Pro Bowl QBs have noodle arms like Hogan does?

    @dutch-oven said:

    How many Pro Bowl QBs have noodle arms like Hogan does?

    Hogan doesn't have a noodle arm. He has a cannon arm. I think you're thinking of somebody else.