Skip to content

Art Garfunkel

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
7 3 329
  • So I was pretty excited to see a notification that Art Garfunkel was to appear at The Palace Theater in Canton Ohio. I was all set to go to amazing tickets or another scalping Outlet pay the big money for front row seats. Then I read that art will not be singing. What??? What this is is more of a lecture tour he stands there on stage, or sits, Hawks his new book or whatever book, and bad-mouths Paul Simon. Really glad I didn't drop a hat full of cash.

    WSS

  • He'll probably bad mouth President Trump and the audience will be old hippies and new wannabe's.

  • I've been searching the internet for reviews of this current concert tour. Some I have seen from the spring say that he sings. Unfortunately I'm booked on the 27th of January but considering driving to Indiana or Michigan on the Thursday or Friday before hand.

    WSS

  • He'll probably bad mouth President Trump and the audience will be old hippies and new wannabe's.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    He'll probably bad mouth President Trump and the audience will be old hippies and new wannabe's.

    Could be. I never mix my politics and my artistic taste.

    WSS

  • Don't get me wrong, I love their music.  But I imagine he's a leftie.

  • Don't get me wrong, I love their music.  But I imagine he's a leftie.

  • Ya think?