Williams guarantees Cavs win
-
-
Not the first time Mo promised victory and it didn't happen. All Star Skillz challenged he said he would win and basically walked through the thing and lost.
I don't know what to feel. You knew that Orlando was going to give us a challenge, but Cleveland after the half has just looked flat and pitiful. I'm tired of seeing Lebron at the top of the 3 Point Line looking for a lane. While everyone else stands around.
Big Z, I don't know what to say other than the guy couldn't guard a statue. I think we might have to put in a smaller line up, and just run the court against these guys, and drive the lane.
-
Mo needs to shoot over 11% before he starts making guarentees, this is on the verge of making an ass of himself.
Mo needs to shoot over 11% before he starts making guarentees, this is on the verge of making an ass of himself.
I'm glad Mo's that confident, I sure as hell ain't. Is he guaranteeing LeBron's gonna hang a 60 spot on them? It sure would help matters the way the rest of the team is playing.
-
-
Mo is icecold !
-
Mo should shut up, I'm so pissed right now, what a waste of a season this was. The best record in the regular season means nothing when you play like shit in this series. LeBron made some bad turnovers in the last 2 quarters tonight.
Maybe someone should have guarded Rafer Alston tonight, great defense Cavs.

-
-
Mo looks like a rookie out there. Damn, this sucks.
-
@shepwrite said:
Am I the only one who instinctively raises his hands to signal three when any Magic player shoots after the beginning of the fourth quarter? It's automatic.46% from threeville = win. EVERY TIME.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login