Skip to content

F-uck the steelers

The Browns Board
29 12 924
  • That’s right, I didn’t capitalize their name. F-uck them, I want to see Mariota s-hit on them in the 2nd half.

    Why do we play like p-ussies against the steelers? I look at Tennessee, I see them talking s-hit after plays. I see them playing hard. I see us letting Antonio Brown kick our punter in the face and do nothing about it. 

    F-uck the Steelers, Tennessee f-ucking beat them.

    Peyton Manning please lead us to the promised land.

  • Oops.... Tits just went down 30-17 extra point pending... Kinda puts a damper on jawboning.

    And still with the facemask thing?

  • i sat here laughing my ballz off at the stupidity of today's football rule book in this game..1.We don't know what a catch is? 2. QB's now cannot be hit at the knee or below in the pocket. 3.Review camera angle never gives proper angle to reverse any play.. And now apparently #4 The Dave Casper holy roller can only be recovered by Antonio Brown & not Martavis Bryant after another 10 yard lucky roll down the field. how bout a rules committee member in the review booth? the refs become clueless in Foxboro & the whole damn state of Ben/wentzSylvania     

  • lol... did Ben just use "dilly dilly" in a snap count? It was around the 10:00 mark of the 4th.

    Oh... and it's now 37-17

  • lol... did Ben just use "dilly dilly" in a snap count? It was around the 10:00 mark of the 4th.

    Oh... and it's now 37-17

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... did Ben just use "dilly dilly" in a snap count? It was around the 10:00 mark of the 4th.

    Oh... and it's now 37-17

    Phuck that nigga

  • Heard it T..And it was a check out to a bell running play behind LG..Omaha Omaha got to be coming..Cheetah Cheetah is a AB push off 

  • Heard it T..And it was a check out to a bell running play behind LG..Omaha Omaha got to be coming..Cheetah Cheetah is a AB push off 

    @gumby73 said:

    Heard it T..And it was a check out to a bell running play behind LG..Omaha Omaha got to be coming..Cheetah Cheetah is a AB push off 

    Whew... well now Mark O has to watch the commercial.

    Also have heard "Hurry Hurry" all nite... but even Kizer's using that.

    @adoug319 said:

    Phuck that nigga

    Stay classy....

  • @gumby73 said:

    Heard it T..And it was a check out to a bell running play behind LG..Omaha Omaha got to be coming..Cheetah Cheetah is a AB push off 

    Whew... well now Mark O has to watch the commercial.

    Also have heard "Hurry Hurry" all nite... but even Kizer's using that.

    @adoug319 said:

    Phuck that nigga

    Stay classy....

    @tour2ma said:

    Whew... well now Mark O has to watch the commercial.

    Also have heard "Hurry Hurry" all nite... but even Kizer's using that.

    Stay classy....

    Hurry Hurry holds RB to block..1 Hurry RB releases..F Ben & Todd Hailey😛

  • @gumby73 said:

    Heard it T..And it was a check out to a bell running play behind LG..Omaha Omaha got to be coming..Cheetah Cheetah is a AB push off 

    Whew... well now Mark O has to watch the commercial.

    Also have heard "Hurry Hurry" all nite... but even Kizer's using that.

    @adoug319 said:

    Phuck that nigga

    Stay classy....

    @tour2ma said:

    Whew... well now Mark O has to watch the commercial.

    Also have heard "Hurry Hurry" all nite... but even Kizer's using that.

    Stay classy....

    No seriously phuck Big Ben. There’s nothing classy about him or the team he plays for. Phuck em all

  • All I know is Antonio Brown just scored me 224 points in my fantasy league. I'll take it.😛

  • That’s right, I didn’t capitalize their name. F-uck them, I want to see Mariota s-hit on them in the 2nd half.

    Why do we play like p-ussies against the steelers? I look at Tennessee, I see them talking s-hit after plays. I see them playing hard. I see us letting Antonio Brown kick our punter in the face and do nothing about it. 

    F-uck the Steelers, Tennessee f-ucking beat them.

    Peyton Manning please lead us to the promised land.

    @adoug319 said:

    That’s right, I didn’t capitalize their name. F-uck them, I want to see Mariota s-hit on them in the 2nd half.

    Why do we play like p-ussies against the steelers? I look at Tennessee, I see them talking s-hit after plays. I see them playing hard. I see us letting Antonio Brown kick our punter in the face and do nothing about it. 

    F-uck the Steelers, Tennessee f-ucking beat them.

    Peyton Manning please lead us to the promised land.

    Yes,  talking s-hit. They really showed the Steelers tonight. Great franchise. Hate em, but hey are one bad-axx football franchise.

  • Heard it T..And it was a check out to a bell running play behind LG..Omaha Omaha got to be coming..Cheetah Cheetah is a AB push off 

    @gumby73 said:

    Heard it T..And it was a check out to a bell running play behind LG..Omaha Omaha got to be coming..Cheetah Cheetah is a AB push off 

    I think I heard “Blue 80”. I remember someone once mocking Peyton Manning saying “Omaha” by saying “Oprah” but I don’t remember who. Don’t know what it all means, “Dilly dilly” might mean to ignore the next “Cheetah cheetah”.

  • That’s right, I didn’t capitalize their name. F-uck them, I want to see Mariota s-hit on them in the 2nd half.

    Why do we play like p-ussies against the steelers? I look at Tennessee, I see them talking s-hit after plays. I see them playing hard. I see us letting Antonio Brown kick our punter in the face and do nothing about it. 

    F-uck the Steelers, Tennessee f-ucking beat them.

    Peyton Manning please lead us to the promised land.

    @adoug319 said:

    Why do we play like p-ussies against the steelers?

    Because the Browns don’t have enough talent on their roster. They are terrible at drafting and developing players, and Pgh is very good at it, second only to NE. I would be sick to look up who the Browns picked ahead of Antonio Brown. And where they are now. Ugh.

  • It's a good idea to talk shjt after the game.

    WSS

  • All I know is Antonio Brown just scored me 224 points in my fantasy league. I'll take it.😛

    @texasag1969 said:

    All I know is Antonio Brown just scored me 224 points in my fantasy league. I'll take it.😛

    Yeah and I got 42 on one FL and might win this week.....after one game. 😆

    Shmuck pizzburgh.

  • @adoug319 said:

    That’s right, I didn’t capitalize their name. F-uck them, I want to see Mariota s-hit on them in the 2nd half.

    Why do we play like p-ussies against the steelers? I look at Tennessee, I see them talking s-hit after plays. I see them playing hard. I see us letting Antonio Brown kick our punter in the face and do nothing about it. 

    F-uck the Steelers, Tennessee f-ucking beat them.

    Peyton Manning please lead us to the promised land.

    Yes,  talking s-hit. They really showed the Steelers tonight. Great franchise. Hate em, but hey are one bad-axx football franchise.

    @ghoolie said:

    Yes,  talking s-hit. They really showed the Steelers tonight. Great franchise. Hate em, but hey are one bad-axx football franchise.

    Yep, the BROWNS have been a joke in pizzburgh so long most of their fans have moved on or too young to remember the 1970s or 1980s......just the old farts like us.

    Long live Joe "turkey" Jones,  I actually saw that game, says the geezer. 😆

  • @ghoolie said:

    Yes,  talking s-hit. They really showed the Steelers tonight. Great franchise. Hate em, but hey are one bad-axx football franchise.

    Yep, the BROWNS have been a joke in pizzburgh so long most of their fans have moved on or too young to remember the 1970s or 1980s......just the old farts like us.

    Long live Joe "turkey" Jones,  I actually saw that game, says the geezer. 😆

    @mjp28 said:

    Yep, the BROWNS have been a joke in pizzburgh so long most of their fans have moved on or too young to remember the 1970s or 1980s......just the old farts like us.

    Long live Joe "turkey" Jones,  I actually saw that game, says the geezer. 😆

    These are weird times for us. The entire tone of this board has come down a notch. Even taking me killing the vitriol out of the equation,the level of venom and active protest on this board is noticeably subdued. I think less and less of us give a crap. I think following the Browns, for an increasing number has become a passive. I don't know what that means, but I feel it.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Yep, the BROWNS have been a joke in pizzburgh so long most of their fans have moved on or too young to remember the 1970s or 1980s......just the old farts like us.

    Long live Joe "turkey" Jones,  I actually saw that game, says the geezer. 😆

    These are weird times for us. The entire tone of this board has come down a notch. Even taking me killing the vitriol out of the equation,the level of venom and active protest on this board is noticeably subdued. I think less and less of us give a crap. I think following the Browns, for an increasing number has become a passive. I don't know what that means, but I feel it.

    @ghoolie said:

    These are weird times for us. The entire tone of this board has come down a notch. Even taking me killing the vitriol out of the equation,the level of venom and active protest on this board is noticeably subdued. I think less and less of us give a crap. I think following the Browns, for an increasing number has become a passive. I don't know what that means, but I feel it.

    I think a number of members took advantage of that Browns fan Groupon for antidepressants

  • @gumby73 said:

    Heard it T..And it was a check out to a bell running play behind LG..Omaha Omaha got to be coming..Cheetah Cheetah is a AB push off 

    Whew... well now Mark O has to watch the commercial.

    Also have heard "Hurry Hurry" all nite... but even Kizer's using that.

    @adoug319 said:

    Phuck that nigga

    Stay classy....

    @tour2ma said:

    Whew... well now Mark O has to watch the commercial.

    No he doesn't...

  • i sat here laughing my ballz off at the stupidity of today's football rule book in this game..1.We don't know what a catch is? 2. QB's now cannot be hit at the knee or below in the pocket. 3.Review camera angle never gives proper angle to reverse any play.. And now apparently #4 The Dave Casper holy roller can only be recovered by Antonio Brown & not Martavis Bryant after another 10 yard lucky roll down the field. how bout a rules committee member in the review booth? the refs become clueless in Foxboro & the whole damn state of Ben/wentzSylvania     

    @gumby73 said:

    i sat here laughing my ballz off at the stupidity of today's football rule book in this game..1.We don't know what a catch is? 2. QB's now cannot be hit at the knee or below in the pocket. 3.Review camera angle never gives proper angle to reverse any play.. And now apparently #4 The Dave Casper holy roller can only be recovered by Antonio Brown & not Martavis Bryant after another 10 yard lucky roll down the field. how bout a rules committee member in the review booth? the refs become clueless in Foxboro & the whole damn state of Ben/wentzSylvania     

    Yeah that was total BS. I was yelling at my TV as soon as it happened. 

    Just my opinion, but the NFL favors the Steelers, NYG, Denver, New England constantly. Teams like Cleveland, Detroit, Oakland, & Buffalo get shafted.