F-uck the steelers
-
i sat here laughing my ballz off at the stupidity of today's football rule book in this game..1.We don't know what a catch is? 2. QB's now cannot be hit at the knee or below in the pocket. 3.Review camera angle never gives proper angle to reverse any play.. And now apparently #4 The Dave Casper holy roller can only be recovered by Antonio Brown & not Martavis Bryant after another 10 yard lucky roll down the field. how bout a rules committee member in the review booth? the refs become clueless in Foxboro & the whole damn state of Ben/wentzSylvania
-
lol... did Ben just use "dilly dilly" in a snap count? It was around the 10:00 mark of the 4th.
Oh... and it's now 37-17
-
Heard it T..And it was a check out to a bell running play behind LG..Omaha Omaha got to be coming..Cheetah Cheetah is a AB push off
Heard it T..And it was a check out to a bell running play behind LG..Omaha Omaha got to be coming..Cheetah Cheetah is a AB push off
Whew... well now Mark O has to watch the commercial.
Also have heard "Hurry Hurry" all nite... but even Kizer's using that.
Phuck that nigga
Stay classy....
-
Heard it T..And it was a check out to a bell running play behind LG..Omaha Omaha got to be coming..Cheetah Cheetah is a AB push off
Whew... well now Mark O has to watch the commercial.
Also have heard "Hurry Hurry" all nite... but even Kizer's using that.
Phuck that nigga
Stay classy....
-
Heard it T..And it was a check out to a bell running play behind LG..Omaha Omaha got to be coming..Cheetah Cheetah is a AB push off
Whew... well now Mark O has to watch the commercial.
Also have heard "Hurry Hurry" all nite... but even Kizer's using that.
Phuck that nigga
Stay classy....
-
All I know is Antonio Brown just scored me 224 points in my fantasy league. I'll take it.

-
That’s right, I didn’t capitalize their name. F-uck them, I want to see Mariota s-hit on them in the 2nd half.
Why do we play like p-ussies against the steelers? I look at Tennessee, I see them talking s-hit after plays. I see them playing hard. I see us letting Antonio Brown kick our punter in the face and do nothing about it.
F-uck the Steelers, Tennessee f-ucking beat them.
Peyton Manning please lead us to the promised land.
That’s right, I didn’t capitalize their name. F-uck them, I want to see Mariota s-hit on them in the 2nd half.
Why do we play like p-ussies against the steelers? I look at Tennessee, I see them talking s-hit after plays. I see them playing hard. I see us letting Antonio Brown kick our punter in the face and do nothing about it.
F-uck the Steelers, Tennessee f-ucking beat them.
Peyton Manning please lead us to the promised land.
Yes, talking s-hit. They really showed the Steelers tonight. Great franchise. Hate em, but hey are one bad-axx football franchise.
-
Heard it T..And it was a check out to a bell running play behind LG..Omaha Omaha got to be coming..Cheetah Cheetah is a AB push off
Heard it T..And it was a check out to a bell running play behind LG..Omaha Omaha got to be coming..Cheetah Cheetah is a AB push off
I think I heard “Blue 80”. I remember someone once mocking Peyton Manning saying “Omaha” by saying “Oprah” but I don’t remember who. Don’t know what it all means, “Dilly dilly” might mean to ignore the next “Cheetah cheetah”.
-
That’s right, I didn’t capitalize their name. F-uck them, I want to see Mariota s-hit on them in the 2nd half.
Why do we play like p-ussies against the steelers? I look at Tennessee, I see them talking s-hit after plays. I see them playing hard. I see us letting Antonio Brown kick our punter in the face and do nothing about it.
F-uck the Steelers, Tennessee f-ucking beat them.
Peyton Manning please lead us to the promised land.
Why do we play like p-ussies against the steelers?
Because the Browns don’t have enough talent on their roster. They are terrible at drafting and developing players, and Pgh is very good at it, second only to NE. I would be sick to look up who the Browns picked ahead of Antonio Brown. And where they are now. Ugh.
-
It's a good idea to talk shjt after the game.
WSS
-
All I know is Antonio Brown just scored me 224 points in my fantasy league. I'll take it.

All I know is Antonio Brown just scored me 224 points in my fantasy league. I'll take it.

Yeah and I got 42 on one FL and might win this week.....after one game.

Shmuck pizzburgh.
-
That’s right, I didn’t capitalize their name. F-uck them, I want to see Mariota s-hit on them in the 2nd half.
Why do we play like p-ussies against the steelers? I look at Tennessee, I see them talking s-hit after plays. I see them playing hard. I see us letting Antonio Brown kick our punter in the face and do nothing about it.
F-uck the Steelers, Tennessee f-ucking beat them.
Peyton Manning please lead us to the promised land.
Yes, talking s-hit. They really showed the Steelers tonight. Great franchise. Hate em, but hey are one bad-axx football franchise.
Yes, talking s-hit. They really showed the Steelers tonight. Great franchise. Hate em, but hey are one bad-axx football franchise.
Yep, the BROWNS have been a joke in pizzburgh so long most of their fans have moved on or too young to remember the 1970s or 1980s......just the old farts like us.
Long live Joe "turkey" Jones, I actually saw that game, says the geezer.

-
Yes, talking s-hit. They really showed the Steelers tonight. Great franchise. Hate em, but hey are one bad-axx football franchise.
Yep, the BROWNS have been a joke in pizzburgh so long most of their fans have moved on or too young to remember the 1970s or 1980s......just the old farts like us.
Long live Joe "turkey" Jones, I actually saw that game, says the geezer.

Yep, the BROWNS have been a joke in pizzburgh so long most of their fans have moved on or too young to remember the 1970s or 1980s......just the old farts like us.
Long live Joe "turkey" Jones, I actually saw that game, says the geezer.

These are weird times for us. The entire tone of this board has come down a notch. Even taking me killing the vitriol out of the equation,the level of venom and active protest on this board is noticeably subdued. I think less and less of us give a crap. I think following the Browns, for an increasing number has become a passive. I don't know what that means, but I feel it.
-
Yep, the BROWNS have been a joke in pizzburgh so long most of their fans have moved on or too young to remember the 1970s or 1980s......just the old farts like us.
Long live Joe "turkey" Jones, I actually saw that game, says the geezer.

These are weird times for us. The entire tone of this board has come down a notch. Even taking me killing the vitriol out of the equation,the level of venom and active protest on this board is noticeably subdued. I think less and less of us give a crap. I think following the Browns, for an increasing number has become a passive. I don't know what that means, but I feel it.
These are weird times for us. The entire tone of this board has come down a notch. Even taking me killing the vitriol out of the equation,the level of venom and active protest on this board is noticeably subdued. I think less and less of us give a crap. I think following the Browns, for an increasing number has become a passive. I don't know what that means, but I feel it.
I think a number of members took advantage of that Browns fan Groupon for antidepressants
-
Heard it T..And it was a check out to a bell running play behind LG..Omaha Omaha got to be coming..Cheetah Cheetah is a AB push off
Whew... well now Mark O has to watch the commercial.
Also have heard "Hurry Hurry" all nite... but even Kizer's using that.
Phuck that nigga
Stay classy....
-
i sat here laughing my ballz off at the stupidity of today's football rule book in this game..1.We don't know what a catch is? 2. QB's now cannot be hit at the knee or below in the pocket. 3.Review camera angle never gives proper angle to reverse any play.. And now apparently #4 The Dave Casper holy roller can only be recovered by Antonio Brown & not Martavis Bryant after another 10 yard lucky roll down the field. how bout a rules committee member in the review booth? the refs become clueless in Foxboro & the whole damn state of Ben/wentzSylvania
i sat here laughing my ballz off at the stupidity of today's football rule book in this game..1.We don't know what a catch is? 2. QB's now cannot be hit at the knee or below in the pocket. 3.Review camera angle never gives proper angle to reverse any play.. And now apparently #4 The Dave Casper holy roller can only be recovered by Antonio Brown & not Martavis Bryant after another 10 yard lucky roll down the field. how bout a rules committee member in the review booth? the refs become clueless in Foxboro & the whole damn state of Ben/wentzSylvania
Yeah that was total BS. I was yelling at my TV as soon as it happened.
Just my opinion, but the NFL favors the Steelers, NYG, Denver, New England constantly. Teams like Cleveland, Detroit, Oakland, & Buffalo get shafted.
-
Yep, the BROWNS have been a joke in pizzburgh so long most of their fans have moved on or too young to remember the 1970s or 1980s......just the old farts like us.
Long live Joe "turkey" Jones, I actually saw that game, says the geezer.

These are weird times for us. The entire tone of this board has come down a notch. Even taking me killing the vitriol out of the equation,the level of venom and active protest on this board is noticeably subdued. I think less and less of us give a crap. I think following the Browns, for an increasing number has become a passive. I don't know what that means, but I feel it.
These are weird times for us. The entire tone of this board has come down a notch. Even taking me killing the vitriol out of the equation,the level of venom and active protest on this board is noticeably subdued. I think less and less of us give a crap. I think following the Browns, for an increasing number has become a passive. I don't know what that means, but I feel it.
I've been a BROWNS fan since the late 1950s but since 1996 not just 1999 things have not gone well for maintaining and growing a fan base. Just like decades of success build loyalty decades of failure can erode it.
The newer generations probably could care less if they miss a game or just say screw it and go play or watch soccer (gasp!). A football coach years back told me he was starting to lose some decent players and now with the concussion and other stuff parents are reluctant to have their kids play tackle football.
Our town just did an expensive renovation of the Boardman high school stadium, it is "noticeably" empty during many games and that is going on all over.
And don't think that the great NFL isn't aware of all of this......and their new billion dollar stadiums. BROWNS fans and others have reason to be worried, especially if your team is a perennial loser. Just sayin'.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login