The Browns could land a damaged Andrew Luck for the right price.
-
No. His head isnt in the nfl anymore
-
I'm not suggesting giving up the farm. But injuries heal and a healthy Luck under center behind a decent O-Line would be a potential move forward.
-
How ironic would it be, then, that the Browns would have/had the top 3 picks in the 2012 draft play for them, including both 'franchise QBs'?
Makes you wonder when reading all the "coulda had Wentz/Goff, shoulda had Wentz/Goff...' chatter most days...
I suppose if history repeats, the Browns will have both Wentz and Goff play for them by 2021 and all the current posters will be happy then, yes?
Or will the current mantra in 2021 be "coulda had Cole Kelley, shoulda had Cole Kelley'...
-
Yeah, I actually thought about this too. Throwing shoulders are very tricky, and I recently heard a report that said Luck was in Europe getting treatment. The only reason people go to Europe for treatment is to get something experimental, right? I'm guessing stem cell treatment or something like that? Perhaps I'm wrong and maybe he just went to some all-world specialist. The issue is obviously how Luck will heal...IF he'll heal, and it's anybody's guess at this point.
-
The Browns could have landed a healthy Carson Wentz with the #2 overall pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, but decided to trade away their future..
-
Yeah, I actually thought about this too. Throwing shoulders are very tricky, and I recently heard a report that said Luck was in Europe getting treatment. The only reason people go to Europe for treatment is to get something experimental, right? I'm guessing stem cell treatment or something like that? Perhaps I'm wrong and maybe he just went to some all-world specialist. The issue is obviously how Luck will heal...IF he'll heal, and it's anybody's guess at this point.
Yeah, I actually thought about this too. Throwing shoulders are very tricky, and I recently heard a report that said Luck was in Europe getting treatment. The only reason people go to Europe for treatment is to get something experimental, right? I'm guessing stem cell treatment or something like that? Perhaps I'm wrong and maybe he just went to some all-world specialist. The issue is obviously how Luck will heal...IF he'll heal, and it's anybody's guess at this point.
Exactly what I was thinking when I read this, the USA has the best medicine in the world (if you can afford it, Luck can) unless you need some non-AMA experimental or real cutting edge stuff.
Luck? Maybe as a long shot reclamation project at the right price, maybe.
-
The Browns could have landed a healthy Carson Wentz with the #2 overall pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, but decided to trade away their future..
The Browns could have landed a healthy Carson Wentz with the #2 overall pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, but decided to trade away their future..
Again... do you live in the past in your entire life or just with the Browns? Because dude I feel sorry for you if you live this way.
-
The Colts have a starter with potential in Jacoby Brissett. T.Y. is great. The rest of their roster is hot garbage. Irsay is unstable. A sweet package of picks could land him. Worth a shot.
The Colts have a starter with potential in Jacoby Brissett. T.Y. is great. The rest of their roster is hot garbage. Irsay is unstable. A sweet package of picks could land him. Worth a shot.
What would that price tag be? It could all depend. No first rounder. If he could be had for something less than that, it could be worth it.
Better than "wasting" like 3rd round picks on a guy like Kessler.
-
The Browns could have landed a healthy Carson Wentz with the #2 overall pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, but decided to trade away their future..
The Browns could have landed a healthy Carson Wentz with the #2 overall pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, but decided to trade away their future..
You don't say? butt hat.
-
The Browns could have landed a healthy Carson Wentz with the #2 overall pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, but decided to trade away their future..
You don't say? butt hat.
-
Perhaps the way to get around the auto correct is to just call him an arseling.......as in "something that has dropped out of an arse.
Haha. I've learned to like the stupid butt Shmucken Sheet. It makes me laugh.
-
The Browns could have landed a healthy Carson Wentz with the #2 overall pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, but decided to trade away their future..
The Browns could have landed a healthy Carson Wentz with the #2 overall pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, but decided to trade away their future..
You and Taco must be great fun to go to bars with...
-
Drew Brees was coming off of a bad shoulder when he signed with the Saints. Healthy Andrew Luck is as good as Carson Wentz.
-
Drew Brees was coming off of a bad shoulder when he signed with the Saints. Healthy Andrew Luck is as good as Carson Wentz.
Drew Brees was coming off of a bad shoulder when he signed with the Saints. Healthy Andrew Luck is as good as Carson Wentz.
Andrew Luck is toast.. No thanks...
-
Drew Brees was coming off of a bad shoulder when he signed with the Saints. Healthy Andrew Luck is as good as Carson Wentz.
Andrew Luck is toast.. No thanks...
-
If infy wants to part with him for a 2nd, sure. Anything higher, nope.
-
The Browns could have landed a healthy Carson Wentz with the #2 overall pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, but decided to trade away their future..
You and Taco must be great fun to go to bars with...
You and Taco must be great fun to go to bars with...
Trent Richardson and Johnny Football should be signed, we could win then.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login