Skip to content

Darnold vs rosen

The Browns Board
100 24 3.1k 1
  • @tour2ma said:

    Or... according to the  2016 demographics... grow into it. 🙂

    I assume you're talking about the popular vote...

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @westside-steve said:

    I assume you're talking about the popular vote...

    WSS

    I think he's talking about the maturity/intellect thingI think he's talking about the maturity/intellect thing

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #49

     I don't think it would be a matter of Donald versus Rosen. I think it may be a matter of Mason Rudolph versus Rosen. That may be the great debate. Or perhaps some may even think that they should throw Baker Mayfield into the equation

  • @westside-steve said:

    I assume you're talking about the popular vote...

    WSS

    I think he's talking about the maturity/intellect thingI think he's talking about the maturity/intellect thing

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @the-gipper said:

    I think he's talking about the maturity/intellect thingI think he's talking about the maturity/intellect thing

    That's quite enough double talk from you. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    I think he's talking about the maturity/intellect thingI think he's talking about the maturity/intellect thing

    That's quite enough double talk from you. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #51

    @d-bone said:

    That's quite enough double talk from you. 

    I don't know why but when I usually eight quote a post and issue the reply from my phone it always duplicates the response. But when I don't make a quote it just puts it on there one time. weird  I don't know why but when I usually eight quote a post and issue the reply from my phone it always duplicates the response. But when I don't make a quote it just puts it on there one time weird

  • A Adoug319 wrote on last edited by Adoug319
    #52

    Who cares, neither Rosen nor Darnold will be playing in the college playoffs.

    Baker has his team in the top 4 despite having a horrible defense and playing in a conference with great offensive teams.

    Granted he’s got to lead them to two more victories to get them in the playoffs, at least he’s giving them a shot

  • Who cares, neither Rosen nor Darnold will be playing in the college playoffs.

    Baker has his team in the top 4 despite having a horrible defense and playing in a conference with great offensive teams.

    Granted he’s got to lead them to two more victories to get them in the playoffs, at least he’s giving them a shot

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by stillmotion
    #53

    @adoug319 said:

    Who cares, neither Rosen nor Darnold will be playing in the college playoffs.

    Baker has his team in the top 4 despite having a horrible defense and playing in a conference with great offensive teams.

    Granted he’s got to lead them to two more victories to get them in the playoffs, at least he’s giving them a shot

    I think everyone will write him off because he talked Sheet back to Kansas Doug. I already saw a facebook thread under a cleveland browns group with 30 women say he's a horrible human being and shouldn't be in the NFL after he grabbed his crotch and talked back to the Kansas bench (who refused to shake his hand).

    But Jameis Winston can steal crab legs, and he still (is an NFL QB)..... Gimme a break. 

    Mayfield is a baller, and if he wins the heisman and national championship, and we pass on him for Rosen, i'll be sick to my stomach.

  • @adoug319 said:

    Who cares, neither Rosen nor Darnold will be playing in the college playoffs.

    Baker has his team in the top 4 despite having a horrible defense and playing in a conference with great offensive teams.

    Granted he’s got to lead them to two more victories to get them in the playoffs, at least he’s giving them a shot

    I think everyone will write him off because he talked Sheet back to Kansas Doug. I already saw a facebook thread under a cleveland browns group with 30 women say he's a horrible human being and shouldn't be in the NFL after he grabbed his crotch and talked back to the Kansas bench (who refused to shake his hand).

    But Jameis Winston can steal crab legs, and he still (is an NFL QB)..... Gimme a break. 

    Mayfield is a baller, and if he wins the heisman and national championship, and we pass on him for Rosen, i'll be sick to my stomach.

    A Adoug319 wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @stillmotion said:

    I think everyone will write him off because he talked Sheet back to Kansas Doug. I already saw a facebook thread under a cleveland browns group with 30 women say he's a horrible human being and shouldn't be in the NFL after he grabbed his crotch and talked back to the Kansas bench (who refused to shake his hand).

    But Jameis Winston can steal crab legs, and he still (is an NFL QB)..... Gimme a break. 

    Mayfield is a baller, and if he wins the heisman and national championship, and we pass on him for Rosen, i'll be sick to my stomach.

    Yeah man, Winston assaults women and no one bats an eye. But a crotch grab? Oh no, totally disgusting

    Hue and company won’t draft Baker because he likes his QBs at least 6’2. Would Peyton Manning draft him? Idk.

    I’ll be sick to my stomach too, especially because I️ could see the Steelers taking this kid to replace Big Ben

  • @stillmotion said:

    I think everyone will write him off because he talked Sheet back to Kansas Doug. I already saw a facebook thread under a cleveland browns group with 30 women say he's a horrible human being and shouldn't be in the NFL after he grabbed his crotch and talked back to the Kansas bench (who refused to shake his hand).

    But Jameis Winston can steal crab legs, and he still (is an NFL QB)..... Gimme a break. 

    Mayfield is a baller, and if he wins the heisman and national championship, and we pass on him for Rosen, i'll be sick to my stomach.

    Yeah man, Winston assaults women and no one bats an eye. But a crotch grab? Oh no, totally disgusting

    Hue and company won’t draft Baker because he likes his QBs at least 6’2. Would Peyton Manning draft him? Idk.

    I’ll be sick to my stomach too, especially because I️ could see the Steelers taking this kid to replace Big Ben

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @adoug319 said:

    Yeah man, Winston assaults women and no one bats an eye. But a crotch grab? Oh no, totally disgusting

    Hue and company won’t draft Baker because he likes his QBs at least 6’2. Would Peyton Manning draft him? Idk.

    I’ll be sick to my stomach too, especially because I️ could see the Steelers taking this kid to replace Big Ben

    Those women must never go to baseball games where 90% of the players are grabbing their crotches all the damn time.🙄

  • @stillmotion said:

    I think everyone will write him off because he talked Sheet back to Kansas Doug. I already saw a facebook thread under a cleveland browns group with 30 women say he's a horrible human being and shouldn't be in the NFL after he grabbed his crotch and talked back to the Kansas bench (who refused to shake his hand).

    But Jameis Winston can steal crab legs, and he still (is an NFL QB)..... Gimme a break. 

    Mayfield is a baller, and if he wins the heisman and national championship, and we pass on him for Rosen, i'll be sick to my stomach.

    Yeah man, Winston assaults women and no one bats an eye. But a crotch grab? Oh no, totally disgusting

    Hue and company won’t draft Baker because he likes his QBs at least 6’2. Would Peyton Manning draft him? Idk.

    I’ll be sick to my stomach too, especially because I️ could see the Steelers taking this kid to replace Big Ben

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @adoug319 said:

    Yeah man, Winston assaults women and no one bats an eye. But a crotch grab? Oh no, totally disgusting

    ^ Straw man of the year nominee...

  • @stillmotion said:

    I think everyone will write him off because he talked Sheet back to Kansas Doug. I already saw a facebook thread under a cleveland browns group with 30 women say he's a horrible human being and shouldn't be in the NFL after he grabbed his crotch and talked back to the Kansas bench (who refused to shake his hand).

    But Jameis Winston can steal crab legs, and he still (is an NFL QB)..... Gimme a break. 

    Mayfield is a baller, and if he wins the heisman and national championship, and we pass on him for Rosen, i'll be sick to my stomach.

    Yeah man, Winston assaults women and no one bats an eye. But a crotch grab? Oh no, totally disgusting

    Hue and company won’t draft Baker because he likes his QBs at least 6’2. Would Peyton Manning draft him? Idk.

    I’ll be sick to my stomach too, especially because I️ could see the Steelers taking this kid to replace Big Ben

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @adoug319 said:

    Yeah man, Winston assaults women and no one bats an eye. But a crotch grab? Oh no, totally disgusting

    Hue and company won’t draft Baker because he likes his QBs at least 6’2. Would Peyton Manning draft him? Idk.

    I’ll be sick to my stomach too, especially because I️ could see the Steelers taking this kid to replace Big Ben

    I can see the Steelers taking him too if he falls. Yeah tell me about it man, literally 50 women in a Browns group thread on facebook are commenting how Baker is the next Harvey Weinstein because of the crotch grab. And they don't even know the context of the situation. Baker is a 68.5% completion percentage college Qb. apparently people don't care about stats if you grab your crotch to a team that tries to injure you and doesn't shake your hand.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Saw Kirk Herbstreit talking about the game and his opinion is that Darnold

    "Darnold needs another season. Rosen is more NFL ready... and it's not even close." - Kirk Herbstreet

    Herbie nailed it.

    Rosen will declare.

    We will have our QB...

    BOOK IT!

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @tour2ma said:

    Rosen will declare.

    We will have our QB...

    BOOK IT!

    Please God let it happen. He's a natural.

  • @adoug319 said:

    Yeah man, Winston assaults women and no one bats an eye. But a crotch grab? Oh no, totally disgusting

    ^ Straw man of the year nominee...

    A Adoug319 wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @tour2ma said:

    ^ Straw man of the year nominee...

    How?

  • @wargograw said:

    I guess you think he's hot or something

    I know I'm not into him as much as you are into Sashi... Now THAT is a bromance!

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @dutch-oven said:

    I know I'm not into him as much as you are into Sashi... Now THAT is a bromance!

    No doubt.

    @adoug319 said:

    Who cares, neither Rosen nor Darnold will be playing in the college playoffs.

    Baker has his team in the top 4 despite having a horrible defense and playing in a conference with great offensive teams.

    Granted he’s got to lead them to two more victories to get them in the playoffs, at least he’s giving them a shot

    JT Barrett will be in it too. Let's take him while we're at it.

  • @adoug319 said:

    Yeah man, Winston assaults women and no one bats an eye. But a crotch grab? Oh no, totally disgusting

    Hue and company won’t draft Baker because he likes his QBs at least 6’2. Would Peyton Manning draft him? Idk.

    I’ll be sick to my stomach too, especially because I️ could see the Steelers taking this kid to replace Big Ben

    I can see the Steelers taking him too if he falls. Yeah tell me about it man, literally 50 women in a Browns group thread on facebook are commenting how Baker is the next Harvey Weinstein because of the crotch grab. And they don't even know the context of the situation. Baker is a 68.5% completion percentage college Qb. apparently people don't care about stats if you grab your crotch to a team that tries to injure you and doesn't shake your hand.

    A Adoug319 wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @stillmotion said:

    I can see the Steelers taking him too if he falls. Yeah tell me about it man, literally 50 women in a Browns group thread on facebook are commenting how Baker is the next Harvey Weinstein because of the crotch grab. And they don't even know the context of the situation. Baker is a 68.5% completion percentage college Qb. apparently people don't care about stats if you grab your crotch to a team that tries to injure you and doesn't shake your hand.

    The only people complaining about Mayfield are people who have never played competitive sports, and have no idea how much adrenaline runs through your body, and how your primal instincts kick in.

    Such a feminizing culture we live in.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I know I'm not into him as much as you are into Sashi... Now THAT is a bromance!

    No doubt.

    @adoug319 said:

    Who cares, neither Rosen nor Darnold will be playing in the college playoffs.

    Baker has his team in the top 4 despite having a horrible defense and playing in a conference with great offensive teams.

    Granted he’s got to lead them to two more victories to get them in the playoffs, at least he’s giving them a shot

    JT Barrett will be in it too. Let's take him while we're at it.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #62

    @wargograw said:

    JT Barrett will be in it too. Let's take him while we're at it.

    I wonder when/where Barrett will go...

  • @stillmotion said:

    I can see the Steelers taking him too if he falls. Yeah tell me about it man, literally 50 women in a Browns group thread on facebook are commenting how Baker is the next Harvey Weinstein because of the crotch grab. And they don't even know the context of the situation. Baker is a 68.5% completion percentage college Qb. apparently people don't care about stats if you grab your crotch to a team that tries to injure you and doesn't shake your hand.

    The only people complaining about Mayfield are people who have never played competitive sports, and have no idea how much adrenaline runs through your body, and how your primal instincts kick in.

    Such a feminizing culture we live in.

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @adoug319 said:

    The only people complaining about Mayfield are people who have never played competitive sports, and have no idea how much adrenaline runs through your body, and how your primal instincts kick in.

    Such a feminizing culture we live in.

    Reminds me of the girl in class in front of me that had on her computer screensaver, "WE MUST KILL THE WHITE PATRIARCHY". Yes Feminism is getting out of control because people become outraged and everyone has an opinion on the slightest thing.

  • @wargograw said:

    JT Barrett will be in it too. Let's take him while we're at it.

    I wonder when/where Barrett will go...

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @tour2ma said:

    I wonder when/where Barrett will go...

    I'd take him as a cousins flyier pick with all of the picks we have.

  • @adoug319 said:

    Yeah man, Winston assaults women and no one bats an eye. But a crotch grab? Oh no, totally disgusting

    Hue and company won’t draft Baker because he likes his QBs at least 6’2. Would Peyton Manning draft him? Idk.

    I’ll be sick to my stomach too, especially because I️ could see the Steelers taking this kid to replace Big Ben

    I can see the Steelers taking him too if he falls. Yeah tell me about it man, literally 50 women in a Browns group thread on facebook are commenting how Baker is the next Harvey Weinstein because of the crotch grab. And they don't even know the context of the situation. Baker is a 68.5% completion percentage college Qb. apparently people don't care about stats if you grab your crotch to a team that tries to injure you and doesn't shake your hand.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @stillmotion said:

    Baker is a 68.5% completion percentage college Qb. apparently people don't care about stats

    In the same league, Brandon Weeden had a college career completion percentage of 69.5%. Just sayin'.

  • @stillmotion said:

    Baker is a 68.5% completion percentage college Qb. apparently people don't care about stats

    In the same league, Brandon Weeden had a college career completion percentage of 69.5%. Just sayin'.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @dutch-oven said:

    In the same league, Brandon Weeden had a college career completion percentage of 69.5%. Just sayin'.

    except Weeden was like 45 years old.

  • @tour2ma said:

    I wonder when/where Barrett will go...

    I'd take him as a cousins flyier pick with all of the picks we have.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @stillmotion said:

    I'd take him as a cousins flyier pick with all of the picks we have.

    Just stop.

    I can almost stomach your love affair with Mayfield, but as a Buckeyes fan the thought of Barrett trying to make NFL throws almost made me throw up... 😆