Skip to content

Darnold vs rosen

The Browns Board
100 24 3.1k 1
  • @stillmotion said:

    I can see the Steelers taking him too if he falls. Yeah tell me about it man, literally 50 women in a Browns group thread on facebook are commenting how Baker is the next Harvey Weinstein because of the crotch grab. And they don't even know the context of the situation. Baker is a 68.5% completion percentage college Qb. apparently people don't care about stats if you grab your crotch to a team that tries to injure you and doesn't shake your hand.

    The only people complaining about Mayfield are people who have never played competitive sports, and have no idea how much adrenaline runs through your body, and how your primal instincts kick in.

    Such a feminizing culture we live in.

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @adoug319 said:

    The only people complaining about Mayfield are people who have never played competitive sports, and have no idea how much adrenaline runs through your body, and how your primal instincts kick in.

    Such a feminizing culture we live in.

    Reminds me of the girl in class in front of me that had on her computer screensaver, "WE MUST KILL THE WHITE PATRIARCHY". Yes Feminism is getting out of control because people become outraged and everyone has an opinion on the slightest thing.

  • @wargograw said:

    JT Barrett will be in it too. Let's take him while we're at it.

    I wonder when/where Barrett will go...

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @tour2ma said:

    I wonder when/where Barrett will go...

    I'd take him as a cousins flyier pick with all of the picks we have.

  • @adoug319 said:

    Yeah man, Winston assaults women and no one bats an eye. But a crotch grab? Oh no, totally disgusting

    Hue and company won’t draft Baker because he likes his QBs at least 6’2. Would Peyton Manning draft him? Idk.

    I’ll be sick to my stomach too, especially because I️ could see the Steelers taking this kid to replace Big Ben

    I can see the Steelers taking him too if he falls. Yeah tell me about it man, literally 50 women in a Browns group thread on facebook are commenting how Baker is the next Harvey Weinstein because of the crotch grab. And they don't even know the context of the situation. Baker is a 68.5% completion percentage college Qb. apparently people don't care about stats if you grab your crotch to a team that tries to injure you and doesn't shake your hand.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @stillmotion said:

    Baker is a 68.5% completion percentage college Qb. apparently people don't care about stats

    In the same league, Brandon Weeden had a college career completion percentage of 69.5%. Just sayin'.

  • @stillmotion said:

    Baker is a 68.5% completion percentage college Qb. apparently people don't care about stats

    In the same league, Brandon Weeden had a college career completion percentage of 69.5%. Just sayin'.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @dutch-oven said:

    In the same league, Brandon Weeden had a college career completion percentage of 69.5%. Just sayin'.

    except Weeden was like 45 years old.

  • @tour2ma said:

    I wonder when/where Barrett will go...

    I'd take him as a cousins flyier pick with all of the picks we have.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @stillmotion said:

    I'd take him as a cousins flyier pick with all of the picks we have.

    Just stop.

    I can almost stomach your love affair with Mayfield, but as a Buckeyes fan the thought of Barrett trying to make NFL throws almost made me throw up... 😆

  • @dutch-oven said:

    In the same league, Brandon Weeden had a college career completion percentage of 69.5%. Just sayin'.

    except Weeden was like 45 years old.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @mark-o said:

    except Weeden was like 45 years old.

    Apparently almost completing 70% of your passes in the Big 12 isn't hard then? 😆

  • @mark-o said:

    except Weeden was like 45 years old.

    Apparently almost completing 70% of your passes in the Big 12 isn't hard then? 😆

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @dutch-oven said:

    Apparently almost completing 70% of your passes in the Big 12 isn't hard then? 😆

    I'm not totally sure it is.   Only thing I can say about Mayfield is he does win games.   The attitude is a bit of a concern I suppose...but I still would say that I'd love him if he was on the Browns and I'll hate him if he plays for anyone else.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Apparently almost completing 70% of your passes in the Big 12 isn't hard then? 😆

    I'm not totally sure it is.   Only thing I can say about Mayfield is he does win games.   The attitude is a bit of a concern I suppose...but I still would say that I'd love him if he was on the Browns and I'll hate him if he plays for anyone else.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @mark-o said:

    I'm not totally sure it is.   Only thing I can say about Mayfield is he does win games.   The attitude is a bit of a concern I suppose...but I still would say that I'd love him if he was on the Browns and I'll hate him if he plays for anyone else.

    I doubt I'll ever really be interested in drafting him, for many reasons, but I'll keep an open mind as the draft season progresses.

    But Colt McCoy won a ton of college games, so did Ken Dorsey. I need more than that, and that's the great thing about being a Browns fan. Draft season runs for about half a year. Plenty of time to do research I suppose.

  • @mark-o said:

    I'm not totally sure it is.   Only thing I can say about Mayfield is he does win games.   The attitude is a bit of a concern I suppose...but I still would say that I'd love him if he was on the Browns and I'll hate him if he plays for anyone else.

    I doubt I'll ever really be interested in drafting him, for many reasons, but I'll keep an open mind as the draft season progresses.

    But Colt McCoy won a ton of college games, so did Ken Dorsey. I need more than that, and that's the great thing about being a Browns fan. Draft season runs for about half a year. Plenty of time to do research I suppose.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #71

    @dutch-oven said:

    I doubt I'll ever really be interested in drafting him, for many reasons, but I'll keep an open mind as the draft season progresses.

    But Colt McCoy won a ton of college games, so did Ken Dorsey. I need more than that, and that's the great thing about being a Browns fan. Draft season runs for about half a year. Plenty of time to do research I suppose.

    Ken Dorsey!  Another noodle armed spunky white QB who sucked for the Browns. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I doubt I'll ever really be interested in drafting him, for many reasons, but I'll keep an open mind as the draft season progresses.

    But Colt McCoy won a ton of college games, so did Ken Dorsey. I need more than that, and that's the great thing about being a Browns fan. Draft season runs for about half a year. Plenty of time to do research I suppose.

    Ken Dorsey!  Another noodle armed spunky white QB who sucked for the Browns. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @mark-o said:

    Ken Dorsey!  Another noodle armed spunky white QB who sucked for the Browns. 

    We corner the market!

  • @mark-o said:

    Ken Dorsey!  Another noodle armed spunky white QB who sucked for the Browns. 

    We corner the market!

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @dutch-oven said:

    We corner the market!

    By far....I'm sure there are others I've forgotten

  • @stillmotion said:

    I'd take him as a cousins flyier pick with all of the picks we have.

    Just stop.

    I can almost stomach your love affair with Mayfield, but as a Buckeyes fan the thought of Barrett trying to make NFL throws almost made me throw up... 😆

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #74

    @dutch-oven said:

    Just stop.

    I can almost stomach your love affair with Mayfield, but as a Buckeyes fan the thought of Barrett trying to make NFL throws almost made me throw up... 😆

    At least I stick with my picks, and have the statistics to back them up. Who do you like next year, since you like to criticize my favorite prospects?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Just stop.

    I can almost stomach your love affair with Mayfield, but as a Buckeyes fan the thought of Barrett trying to make NFL throws almost made me throw up... 😆

    At least I stick with my picks, and have the statistics to back them up. Who do you like next year, since you like to criticize my favorite prospects?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #75

    @stillmotion said:

    At least I stick with my picks, and have the statistics to back them up. Who do you like next year, since you like to criticize my favorite prospects?

    Dude, it was a joke. My god, I've never seen a collection of people who get butthurt over the dumbest things. Apparently feminism has gotten its sordid grips into you too.

    That being said, J.T. Barrett should be a 6th rounder at best. I can't think of a Buckeyes fan I know who thinks he has a future in the NFL as a QB. He's so robotic in the passing game.

  • @stillmotion said:

    At least I stick with my picks, and have the statistics to back them up. Who do you like next year, since you like to criticize my favorite prospects?

    Dude, it was a joke. My god, I've never seen a collection of people who get butthurt over the dumbest things. Apparently feminism has gotten its sordid grips into you too.

    That being said, J.T. Barrett should be a 6th rounder at best. I can't think of a Buckeyes fan I know who thinks he has a future in the NFL as a QB. He's so robotic in the passing game.

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #76

    @dutch-oven said:

    Dude, it was a joke. My god, I've never seen a collection of people who get butthurt over the dumbest things. Apparently feminism has gotten its sordid grips into you too.

    That being said, J.T. Barrett should be a 6th rounder at best. I can't think of a Buckeyes fan I know who thinks he has a future in the NFL as a QB. He's so robotic in the passing game.

    I just have a short trigger of people telling me Mayfield is Manziel or he sucks because I believe the kid is a winner. It's one thing for a dozen people to tell me that, it's another for fifty, including fifty P.C. women that don't even know his statistics.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Dude, it was a joke. My god, I've never seen a collection of people who get butthurt over the dumbest things. Apparently feminism has gotten its sordid grips into you too.

    That being said, J.T. Barrett should be a 6th rounder at best. I can't think of a Buckeyes fan I know who thinks he has a future in the NFL as a QB. He's so robotic in the passing game.

    I just have a short trigger of people telling me Mayfield is Manziel or he sucks because I believe the kid is a winner. It's one thing for a dozen people to tell me that, it's another for fifty, including fifty P.C. women that don't even know his statistics.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @stillmotion said:

    I just have a short trigger of people telling me Mayfield is Manziel or he sucks because I believe the kid is a winner. It's one thing for a dozen people to tell me that, it's another for fifty, including fifty P.C. women that don't even know his statistics.

    So you were outraged about my opinion?

    Ironic.

    The draft is over 5 months away, relax buddy!

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #78

    Rosen looked good but I often didn’t like how he planted his feet 

    Darnold doesn’t want to play in Cleveland? He’d be lucky if someone borrowed him a flute to play.  

  • Rosen looked good but I often didn’t like how he planted his feet 

    Darnold doesn’t want to play in Cleveland? He’d be lucky if someone borrowed him a flute to play.  

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #79

    @londonbrown said:

    Rosen looked good but I often didn’t like how he planted his feet 

    Darnold doesn’t want to play in Cleveland? He’d be lucky if someone borrowed him a flute to play.  

    There's no true reporting that he doesn't want to play in Cleveland.   I listened to him answer that question and said he doesn't know where that report came from.   If I was a betting man (which I might be) I'd be on Darnold staying in school and Rosen coming out,,especially with his HC being fired today.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Rosen looked good but I often didn’t like how he planted his feet 

    Darnold doesn’t want to play in Cleveland? He’d be lucky if someone borrowed him a flute to play.  

    There's no true reporting that he doesn't want to play in Cleveland.   I listened to him answer that question and said he doesn't know where that report came from.   If I was a betting man (which I might be) I'd be on Darnold staying in school and Rosen coming out,,especially with his HC being fired today.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #80

    @mark-o said:

    There's no true reporting that he doesn't want to play in Cleveland.   I listened to him answer that question and said he doesn't know where that report came from.   If I was a betting man (which I might be) I'd be on Darnold staying in school and Rosen coming out,,especially with his HC being fired today.

    Kirk Herstreit was adamant about Darnold's need to stay in school for another year. (Not that Darnold will heed his advice, of course)

    Said that he's strictly a "one-read and run" guy at this point of his college career. When asked to compare him to Rosen, Herbstreit responded that it was night and day different between the two. (For what it's worth)

    I thought Rosen had great mechanics, in comparison to Darnold or Allen.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #81

    rosen is such a jerk he had to go to Arizona st to find a girl who would date him long enough to

    sit with him in his hot tub.

    in his room.

    yeah, rosen sounds like johnny manziel more and more. Rosen and mayfield can have a johnny manziel

    actlike contest... mayfield is ahead because of the trouble with booze.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #82

    rosen the best of the two, but they ain't no wentz, goff or even the fag QB midget in TX, what's his name? yeah him.

    i wouldn't waste a first rounder on either of them. pick chubb and joe's replacement. then work on a true TE and some db and safety help. our running game blows and that's the rookie's best friend.

    and Shmuck baker mayfield. manziel, weeden and mccoy won in college too. (common denominator...yep their conf.) garbage.

    whoopee!!!!