Darnold vs rosen
-
-
rosen is such a jerk he had to go to Arizona st to find a girl who would date him long enough to
sit with him in his hot tub.
in his room.
yeah, rosen sounds like johnny manziel more and more. Rosen and mayfield can have a johnny manziel
actlike contest... mayfield is ahead because of the trouble with booze.
-
rosen is such a jerk he had to go to Arizona st to find a girl who would date him long enough to
sit with him in his hot tub.
in his room.
yeah, rosen sounds like johnny manziel more and more. Rosen and mayfield can have a johnny manziel
actlike contest... mayfield is ahead because of the trouble with booze.
rosen is such a jerk he had to go to Arizona st to find a girl who would date him long enough to
sit with him in his hot tub.
in his room.
yeah, rosen sounds like johnny manziel more and more. Rosen and mayfield can have a johnny manziel
actlike contest... mayfield is ahead because of the trouble with booze.
Some guys are such jerks they have to prowl godforsaken Eastern European countries for their wives...
-
rosen is such a jerk he had to go to Arizona st to find a girl who would date him long enough to
sit with him in his hot tub.
in his room.
yeah, rosen sounds like johnny manziel more and more. Rosen and mayfield can have a johnny manziel
actlike contest... mayfield is ahead because of the trouble with booze.
lol...
rosen is such a jerk he had to go to Arizona st to find a girl who would date him long enough to
sit with him in his hot tub.
in his room.
C'mon, cal... reveal the real reason you don't like Rosen. It's OK we know...
rosen the best of the two, but they ain't no wentz, goff or even the fag QB midget in TX, what's his name? yeah him.
I'll take all that action, mik... and even set aside you spotting me a JFF head start.
-
Who cares, neither Rosen nor Darnold will be playing in the college playoffs.
Baker has his team in the top 4 despite having a horrible defense and playing in a conference with great offensive teams.
Granted he’s got to lead them to two more victories to get them in the playoffs, at least he’s giving them a shot
Who cares, neither Rosen nor Darnold will be playing in the college playoffs.
Baker has his team in the top 4 despite having a horrible defense and playing in a conference with great offensive teams.
Granted he’s got to lead them to two more victories to get them in the playoffs, at least he’s giving them a shot
Ken Dorsey! Another noodle armed spunky white QB who sucked for the Browns.
We thought they all were going to turn into the next Brian Sipe or Joe Montana.
-
rosen is such a jerk he had to go to Arizona st to find a girl who would date him long enough to
sit with him in his hot tub.
in his room.
yeah, rosen sounds like johnny manziel more and more. Rosen and mayfield can have a johnny manziel
actlike contest... mayfield is ahead because of the trouble with booze.
rosen is such a jerk he had to go to Arizona st to find a girl who would date him long enough to
sit with him in his hot tub.
in his room.
yeah, rosen sounds like johnny manziel more and more. Rosen and mayfield can have a johnny manziel
actlike contest... mayfield is ahead because of the trouble with booze.
But he would be a great hit at Corky and Lenny's.
By the way....does it look like that chick has on no bottom? All I am seeing there is what looks like pubic hair.
-
rosen the best of the two, but they ain't no wentz, goff or even the fag QB midget in TX, what's his name? yeah him.
i wouldn't waste a first rounder on either of them. pick chubb and joe's replacement. then work on a true TE and some db and safety help. our running game blows and that's the rookie's best friend.
and Shmuck baker mayfield. manziel, weeden and mccoy won in college too. (common denominator...yep their conf.) garbage.
whoopee!!!!
rosen the best of the two, but they ain't no wentz, goff or even the fag QB midget in TX, what's his name? yeah him.
i wouldn't waste a first rounder on either of them. pick chubb and joe's replacement. then work on a true TE and some db and safety help. our running game blows and that's the rookie's best friend.
and Shmuck baker mayfield. manziel, weeden and mccoy won in college too. (common denominator...yep their conf.) garbage.
whoopee!!!!
Who is your choice...if you have one?
-
Dude, it was a joke. My god, I've never seen a collection of people who get butthurt over the dumbest things. Apparently feminism has gotten its sordid grips into you too.
That being said, J.T. Barrett should be a 6th rounder at best. I can't think of a Buckeyes fan I know who thinks he has a future in the NFL as a QB. He's so robotic in the passing game.
I just have a short trigger of people telling me Mayfield is Manziel or he sucks because I believe the kid is a winner. It's one thing for a dozen people to tell me that, it's another for fifty, including fifty P.C. women that don't even know his statistics.
I just have a short trigger of people telling me Mayfield is Manziel or he sucks because I believe the kid is a winner. It's one thing for a dozen people to tell me that, it's another for fifty, including fifty P.C. women that don't even know his statistics.
Manziel was a winner too.
-
I just have a short trigger of people telling me Mayfield is Manziel or he sucks because I believe the kid is a winner. It's one thing for a dozen people to tell me that, it's another for fifty, including fifty P.C. women that don't even know his statistics.
Manziel was a winner too.
Manziel was a winner too.
That he was. But you could compare Rosen to Manziel just like you could compare Mayfield to Manziel. Either of them could go down that route, or either of them could develop into a stud QB. Neither you or I know what will happen.
-
I'm not wild about Rosen's antics either. At least Johnny's team would take a bullet for him (and I'm guessing Mayfield's would too). Everyone hates Rosen.
-
I'm not wild about Rosen's antics either. At least Johnny's team would take a bullet for him (and I'm guessing Mayfield's would too). Everyone hates Rosen.
I'm not wild about Rosen's antics either. At least Johnny's team would take a bullet for him (and I'm guessing Mayfield's would too). Everyone hates Rosen.
Really? Everyone does? I kinda doubt that.
-
All the Bruin fans around me at the UCLA-A&M game hated him.
-
Dude, it was a joke. My god, I've never seen a collection of people who get butthurt over the dumbest things. Apparently feminism has gotten its sordid grips into you too.
That being said, J.T. Barrett should be a 6th rounder at best. I can't think of a Buckeyes fan I know who thinks he has a future in the NFL as a QB. He's so robotic in the passing game.
I just have a short trigger of people telling me Mayfield is Manziel or he sucks because I believe the kid is a winner. It's one thing for a dozen people to tell me that, it's another for fifty, including fifty P.C. women that don't even know his statistics.
I just have a short trigger of people telling me Mayfield is Manziel or he sucks because I believe the kid is a winner. It's one thing for a dozen people to tell me that, it's another for fifty, including fifty P.C. women that don't even know his statistics.
"Winner!! LEADER!! STATS!!"
-
lol...
rosen is such a jerk he had to go to Arizona st to find a girl who would date him long enough to
sit with him in his hot tub.
in his room.
C'mon, cal... reveal the real reason you don't like Rosen. It's OK we know...
rosen the best of the two, but they ain't no wentz, goff or even the fag QB midget in TX, what's his name? yeah him.
I'll take all that action, mik... and even set aside you spotting me a JFF head start.
lol...
C'mon, cal... reveal the real reason you don't like Rosen. It's OK we know...
Cal's a wantin' a certain QB ridin' the range in Laramie....
A FYI, if you want to get another look at Rosen (and not in a hot tub) UCLA- Cal this Friday 24th 10:30 PM EST FS1. Already got it in my record que.
-
lol...
C'mon, cal... reveal the real reason you don't like Rosen. It's OK we know...
Cal's a wantin' a certain QB ridin' the range in Laramie....
A FYI, if you want to get another look at Rosen (and not in a hot tub) UCLA- Cal this Friday 24th 10:30 PM EST FS1. Already got it in my record que.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

