No Penalties...
-
It's an improvement on discipline. I give kudos to Greg Williams for the defense. Dude is a BAMF.
-
Kaiser turn the ball over so many times the Browns it never chance to commit penalties
-
The defense has been on the field the whole time, and nowadays that's the easiest way to get penalties (defensive PI and holdings).
Does anybody else feel frustrated about how lately in games there's something positive (last game Kizer, this game defense and penalties...) But these positives never come up together in the same game? The negatives always beat the positives. Smh
-
The defense has been on the field the whole time, and nowadays that's the easiest way to get penalties (defensive PI and holdings).
Does anybody else feel frustrated about how lately in games there's something positive (last game Kizer, this game defense and penalties...) But these positives never come up together in the same game? The negatives always beat the positives. Smh
The defense has been on the field the whole time, and nowadays that's the easiest way to get penalties (defensive PI and holdings).
Does anybody else feel frustrated about how lately in games there's something positive (last game Kizer, this game defense and penalties...) But these positives never come up together in the same game? The negatives always beat the positives. Smh
Kinda goes with youth...
-
IIRC first time since 1962.
Yea!
If I could find The Bad News Bears clip with the smart kid recounting the trivial positives after their latest lost, I'd post it...
IIRC first time since 1962.
Yea!
If I could find The Bad News Bears clip with the smart kid recounting the trivial positives after their latest lost, I'd post it...
Funny you would say this, because I literally tried a week or so ago to find that exact scene to respond to someone. I think I had to settle with the Kevin Bacon "ALL IS WELL!" meme from 'Animal House'.
-
yep, defense (kirksey......hmmmmmm....wonder what regime drafted him?????) looks great!! give the whole coaching staff a raise!
0-10!!
maybe if the FO knew how to draft our secondary wouldn't look like slow bumbling Shmucks.
-
The defense has been on the field the whole time, and nowadays that's the easiest way to get penalties (defensive PI and holdings).
Does anybody else feel frustrated about how lately in games there's something positive (last game Kizer, this game defense and penalties...) But these positives never come up together in the same game? The negatives always beat the positives. Smh
Kinda goes with youth...
-
" for a fat girl you sure don't smell too bad."

WSS
-
yep, defense (kirksey......hmmmmmm....wonder what regime drafted him?????) looks great!! give the whole coaching staff a raise!
0-10!!
maybe if the FO knew how to draft our secondary wouldn't look like slow bumbling Shmucks.
-
IIRC first time since 1962.
Yea!
If I could find The Bad News Bears clip with the smart kid recounting the trivial positives after their latest lost, I'd post it...
Funny you would say this, because I literally tried a week or so ago to find that exact scene to respond to someone. I think I had to settle with the Kevin Bacon "ALL IS WELL!" meme from 'Animal House'.
Funny you would say this, because I literally tried a week or so ago to find that exact scene to respond to someone. I think I had to settle with the Kevin Bacon "ALL IS WELL!" meme from 'Animal House'.
Barbrady... Nothing to see here?
-
Yes our defense was really terrible Sunday.
what was the final score?
rbs and wrs after 4 yards past line slice through our D like a hot knife thru butter.
the coach and scheme are not the problem.....it's the talent.
but no, let's stick with the FO that relies on #s yet theirs are the worse in the league. i would have fired them all after seeing wentz play his first game.
-
The defense has been on the field the whole time, and nowadays that's the easiest way to get penalties (defensive PI and holdings).
Does anybody else feel frustrated about how lately in games there's something positive (last game Kizer, this game defense and penalties...) But these positives never come up together in the same game? The negatives always beat the positives. Smh
Kinda goes with youth...
-
Yes our defense was really terrible Sunday.
what was the final score?
rbs and wrs after 4 yards past line slice through our D like a hot knife thru butter.
the coach and scheme are not the problem.....it's the talent.
but no, let's stick with the FO that relies on #s yet theirs are the worse in the league. i would have fired them all after seeing wentz play his first game.
what was the final score?
rbs and wrs after 4 yards past line slice through our D like a hot knife thru butter.
the coach and scheme are not the problem.....it's the talent.
but no, let's stick with the FO that relies on #s yet theirs are the worse in the league. i would have fired them all after seeing wentz play his first game.
I've been critical of the defense (or more so the people here telling me how great our defense is) but the defense gave up only 13 points yesterday. That should be good enough to win a football game.
-
I'm sure the weather conditions played a factor in the outcome of the score.
-
Ogilvie never had a chance at loading anything..best we can do^^..Jags fumbled ball 5 times..we got on 1..one can't win without Offense nor ST's..
Ogilvie! That's the kid's name... thanks, gum... You shall be rewared.
Funny, when i say this I'm the idiot.
Maybe it's a context thang... Ever heard the one about the "foo bird"?

-
what was the final score?
rbs and wrs after 4 yards past line slice through our D like a hot knife thru butter.
the coach and scheme are not the problem.....it's the talent.
but no, let's stick with the FO that relies on #s yet theirs are the worse in the league. i would have fired them all after seeing wentz play his first game.
I've been critical of the defense (or more so the people here telling me how great our defense is) but the defense gave up only 13 points yesterday. That should be good enough to win a football game.
13 points yesterday. That should be good enough to win a football game.
agree. but when ur watching a kid get pummeled like couch did back in the day you might think to yourself........hmmmmmm.......seen this movie before.
secondary is terrible, i don't care what anyone says. if this is a rebuild, which every here says it is (still going on since '99) then start by either protecting ur QB, now that u've figured out how to stop the opp's run game. protect as in OL and a serious running game.
i'm betting the FO will go vs everything they believe in because of pressure and draft rosen.......who'll just be the backup tackling dummy to kizer.
-
Ogilvie never had a chance at loading anything..best we can do^^..Jags fumbled ball 5 times..we got on 1..one can't win without Offense nor ST's..
Ogilvie! That's the kid's name... thanks, gum... You shall be rewared.
Funny, when i say this I'm the idiot.
Maybe it's a context thang... Ever heard the one about the "foo bird"?

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login