Ha
-
-
They would like it in Russia.
-
Didnt u post something like this a few weeks ago and someone, perhaps it was me i dont remember fully, took about 5 seconds to depth charge the source of the picture that proved it was a photoshop?
did u do ur due dilligence little stevie? Or did u come across the picture and say "ha!! I knew it!!!"
given the title of the thread i prob know where this is going
-
Didnt u post something like this a few weeks ago and someone, perhaps it was me i dont remember fully, took about 5 seconds to depth charge the source of the picture that proved it was a photoshop?
did u do ur due dilligence little stevie? Or did u come across the picture and say "ha!! I knew it!!!"
given the title of the thread i prob know where this is going
Didnt u post something like this a few weeks ago and someone, perhaps it was me i dont remember fully, took about 5 seconds to depth charge the source of the picture that proved it was a photoshop?
did u do ur due dilligence little stevie? Or did u come across the picture and say "ha!! I knew it!!!"
given the title of the thread i prob know where this is going
I don't care. I thought it was funny. Hence the title.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
