David Cassidy
-
There are any actual links yet but should be within minutes. Reports are that he passed away just an hour or so ago. I think he was 67.
WSS
-
I didn't hear that he died...but that perhaps he was having some serious problems....maybe even in a coma.'
In checking, he has organ failure....and if he does not receive a liver transplant imminently, he could die at any time.
-
And still the websites are saying coma. Yesterday they said he was dead.
WSS
-
He'd probably rather be dead. I heard Liver and Kidney failure, requires dual transplant to survive.
-
I guess it's official. Too damn bad too young.
WSS
-
I'm sleeping
And I'm right in the middle of a good dream
When all at once I wake up
From something that keeps knocking in my brain.
Before I go insane,
I hold my pillow to my head
and sit up in my bed
Screaming out the words I dread
"I think I love you"
I think I love you
But what am I so afraid of
I'm afraid that I'm not sure of
A love there is no cure for.
I think I love you!
I was probably 10 or 11 when I used to watch the Partridge Family.....so this popped into my head when they were talking about him on the news this morning. Hahahah, don't judge me.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login