Wentz v Prescott
-
Wentz looks amazing. Dodging tacklers, Making throws..... Kudos to the Eagles

-
Wentz looks amazing. Dodging tacklers, Making throws..... Kudos to the Eagles

Wentz looks amazing. Dodging tacklers, Making throws..... Kudos to the Eagles

You know what I heard somewhere???? I heard that apparently the Browns could've drafted this Wentz dude in 2016. Can you believe that shit?
-
Wentz looks amazing. Dodging tacklers, Making throws..... Kudos to the Eagles

You know what I heard somewhere???? I heard that apparently the Browns could've drafted this Wentz dude in 2016. Can you believe that shit?
You know what I heard somewhere???? I heard that apparently the Browns could've drafted this Wentz dude in 2016. Can you believe that Sheet?
But I also heard he wasn't a top 20 QB, or NFL material by a baseball analytics guy working for our front office.
But it's alright, because i'm sure that didn't factor into us not taking him at all.

-
I noticed you waited an hour to mention that....
I noticed you waited an hour to mention that....
Well actually it's been a consistent theme throughout the whole damn year for the leading mvp candidate right now.....you're the one who looks like an idiot when a guy has one bad quarter in a great season and you call him out on it(and then predictably comes out and lights things up in the second half and plays brilliantly)......
Look, it was a HORRIBLE MISS. It's done. It happened. No point in trying to rationalize it or excuse it now. It sucks. If I was a front office defender thats the last damn thing I would ever want to bring up
-
Dak Prescott hall of famer. Lol
-
You know what I heard somewhere???? I heard that apparently the Browns could've drafted this Wentz dude in 2016. Can you believe that Sheet?
But I also heard he wasn't a top 20 QB, or NFL material by a baseball analytics guy working for our front office.
But it's alright, because i'm sure that didn't factor into us not taking him at all.

But I also heard he wasn't a top 20 QB, or NFL material by a baseball analytics guy working for our front office.
But it's alright, because i'm sure that didn't factor into us not taking him at all.

If Wentz hadn't thrown so many off speed changeups and curveballs the day Depot watched him, this story might have been totally different.

Now if they miss on Rosen after the game they attended Sat., then throw the bums out.
-
Okay, we get it. We don't need a damn thread every time Wentz plays. It's over, get over it.
-
But I also heard he wasn't a top 20 QB, or NFL material by a baseball analytics guy working for our front office.
But it's alright, because i'm sure that didn't factor into us not taking him at all.

If Wentz hadn't thrown so many off speed changeups and curveballs the day Depot watched him, this story might have been totally different.

Now if they miss on Rosen after the game they attended Sat., then throw the bums out.
If Wentz hadn't thrown so many off speed changeups and curveballs the day Depot watched him, this story might have been totally different.

Now if they miss on Rosen after the game they attended Sat., then throw the bums out.
It could come down to character concerns regarding Rosen... What I've read regarding this has been all over the place.
All I know is that it is going to get heated on here regarding what QB to draft. I'm sure Rosen and Mayfield will have a lot of supporters, along with Allen, Jackson, Rudolph, etc...
-
actually, no. I had Wentz at the top of my mocks every time at the first pick. But NOOOO, we had stats "experts"
insisting that it was a small school, he didn't face real competition, and didn't even START until his junior year....
etc etc etc etc.
This history should not be repeated.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login