No kidding??????
-
Well that seals it then. You can expect him to pass on the pro offense ready pocket passer Rosen in favor of the run ready black guy Jackson. RG IV anyone? How'd RG III work out from that input?
Now you can fire him.

There’s some sweet sweer racism right there
There’s some sweet sweer racism right there
We'll see who he takes but the two guys he wanted most were black and they both sucked big time. Can't change a fact into racism unless you have a better explanation. Rosen is the best out there to fit this offense. He doesn't need another runner. He needs a pure passer.
-
Again...what else was he going to say? This kid is a stiff and I wish we hadn't picked him but the FO told me we are taking him?? He might truly have believed he'd be good or he might have just been being the company guy and selling the draft pick to the media and the fans. We will never know the truth of what really goes on behind the scenes.
Though I agree that we don't really know what really hoes* behind the scenes, I'd imagine he would say something more similar to 'He's a great asset to our team, has a great accuracy and has beaten his university's records.'
But saying 'You have to trust me on this one.' looks too personal for a coach dealing with the media after his front office picked a guy he didn't like surprising the entire league.
*EDIT: Yes, I wrote hoes, found that it's not censored, laughed and then decided to leave it like that.
Though I agree that we don't really know what really hoes* behind the scenes, I'd imagine he would say something more similar to 'He's a great asset to our team, has a great accuracy and has beaten his university's records.'
But saying 'You have to trust me on this one.' looks too personal for a coach dealing with the media after his front office picked a guy he didn't like surprising the entire league.
*EDIT: Yes, I wrote hoes, found that it's not censored, laughed and then decided to leave it like that.
Yes.....those are all options. But I think, especially at that time before we started losing 90000 games that he was still a positive company guy. You could be right though...I have no idea.
I had to read what you wrote three times to find the hoes...
-
Again...what else was he going to say? This kid is a stiff and I wish we hadn't picked him but the FO told me we are taking him?? He might truly have believed he'd be good or he might have just been being the company guy and selling the draft pick to the media and the fans. We will never know the truth of what really goes on behind the scenes.
I don't think so. I really think Hue wanted Kessler. And he got him and he didn't turn out like he thought. Sheet happens all the time. Is that hard to believe? we will never know of course. But I find it odd that it was a story and I believe there was video of him saying this as he got drafted. He sounded excited.
I don't think so. I really think Hue wanted Kessler. And he got him and he didn't turn out like he thought. Sheet happens all the time. Is that hard to believe? we will never know of course. But I find it odd that it was a story and I believe there was video of him saying this as he got drafted. He sounded excited.
I don't think any of us liked what we saw. I wanted to like him and I wish it would've worked out, kinda like the other 3000 QB's we've had here since 1999.
-
There’s some sweet sweer racism right there
We'll see who he takes but the two guys he wanted most were black and they both sucked big time. Can't change a fact into racism unless you have a better explanation. Rosen is the best out there to fit this offense. He doesn't need another runner. He needs a pure passer.
We'll see who he takes but the two guys he wanted most were black and they both sucked big time. Can't change a fact into racism unless you have a better explanation. Rosen is the best out there to fit this offense. He doesn't need another runner. He needs a pure passer.
The guy he wanted most was Jared Goff. That’s pretty common knowledge.
I’m not sure where you’re getting the fact that he wanted RG3 “the most”, unless you’re taking his one quote about RG3 (after we had already signed him) and using that as a basis for your narrative. And I’m not sure who the other black guy he “wanted most” is. It’s definitely not DeShone Kizer, and most reports say that Trubisky was at the top of this year’s list but we thought we could get him later.
I wonder who Rosen’s closest pro comp is....
-
Again...what else was he going to say? This kid is a stiff and I wish we hadn't picked him but the FO told me we are taking him?? He might truly have believed he'd be good or he might have just been being the company guy and selling the draft pick to the media and the fans. We will never know the truth of what really goes on behind the scenes.
I don't think so. I really think Hue wanted Kessler. And he got him and he didn't turn out like he thought. Sheet happens all the time. Is that hard to believe? we will never know of course. But I find it odd that it was a story and I believe there was video of him saying this as he got drafted. He sounded excited.
I don't think so. I really think Hue wanted Kessler. And he got him and he didn't turn out like he thought. Sheet happens all the time. Is that hard to believe? we will never know of course. But I find it odd that it was a story and I believe there was video of him saying this as he got drafted. He sounded excited.
I honestly don't think he gave his all in letting Kessler develope..
-
Does anybody know if the front office wasn't all in with RG3? Doesn't seem like we're getting a straight answer as to who picked anybody? And it was most certainly a value selection, right?
Plus when I heard that RG3 had his head on straight I really didn't have a problem with him. Injuries knocked him out of contention for a starting quarterback comeback.
On the other hand he did, at various times, pimp Kaepernick and Pryor as quarterbacks.
WSS
I hear ya. I thought RG was all Huey's choosing. Maybe that's why he doesn't have input now? And listening to someone like Dieken talk.....things ain't kosher in Berea. Reminds me of the Tribe dark ages. 60s, 70s, 80s, the stadium always had under 10,000 unless there was a big promo, the yankmes or home opener.
I hear ya. I thought RG was all Huey's choosing. Maybe that's why he doesn't have input now? And listening to someone like Dieken talk.....things ain't kosher in Berea. Reminds me of the Tribe dark ages. 60s, 70s, 80s, the stadium always had under 10,000 unless there was a big promo, the yankmes or home opener.
I felt the earth move under my feet, I saw the sky come tumblin' down... Dollar beer might get the fans back for the last couple games... $2 bloody marys.
Hue never said anything about taking a black QB in next years draft. Not sure where that's coming from.
He might not even be around to pick...
There’s some sweet sweer racism right there
Get off that s**t TC, it isn't about racism, it's about how well a guy translates to the NFL. I had a black roomie so don't f**king call me a racist. I have Jackson about the 5th best QB prospect out there- and race has nothing to do with it.
-
I hear ya. I thought RG was all Huey's choosing. Maybe that's why he doesn't have input now? And listening to someone like Dieken talk.....things ain't kosher in Berea. Reminds me of the Tribe dark ages. 60s, 70s, 80s, the stadium always had under 10,000 unless there was a big promo, the yankmes or home opener.
I felt the earth move under my feet, I saw the sky come tumblin' down... Dollar beer might get the fans back for the last couple games... $2 bloody marys.
Hue never said anything about taking a black QB in next years draft. Not sure where that's coming from.
He might not even be around to pick...
There’s some sweet sweer racism right there
Get off that s**t TC, it isn't about racism, it's about how well a guy translates to the NFL. I had a black roomie so don't f**king call me a racist. I have Jackson about the 5th best QB prospect out there- and race has nothing to do with it.
I felt the earth move under my feet, I saw the sky come tumblin' down... Dollar beer might get the fans back for the last couple games... $2 bloody marys.
He might not even be around to pick...
Get off that s**t TC, it isn't about racism, it's about how well a guy translates to the NFL. I had a black roomie so don't f**king call me a racist. I have Jackson about the 5th best QB prospect out there- and race has nothing to do with it.
“I have black friends so I’m not a racist”
The racism doesn’t lie in the evaluation of him as a prospect, it lies in the statement that our black head coach apparently (in some weird alternate universe) liked two black quarterbacks over the good old white boys, which means we are going with a black guy again.
One, it’s not even factually correct. Two, it’s racist. Three, it’s dumb.
Then again, every post in here lately has fit into at least one of those three categories, so it’s not surprising.
-
I didn't say here...although its hard to imagine he wouldn't be better than Kessler looked last week.
Kaepernick would have been "ok" from the beginning. Bringing him in now is just Retarded, he has no chance to make anything out of it. Tom brady would fail "hard" if he was somehow brought in this week and expected to start the nect game
-
I felt the earth move under my feet, I saw the sky come tumblin' down... Dollar beer might get the fans back for the last couple games... $2 bloody marys.
He might not even be around to pick...
Get off that s**t TC, it isn't about racism, it's about how well a guy translates to the NFL. I had a black roomie so don't f**king call me a racist. I have Jackson about the 5th best QB prospect out there- and race has nothing to do with it.
“I have black friends so I’m not a racist”
The racism doesn’t lie in the evaluation of him as a prospect, it lies in the statement that our black head coach apparently (in some weird alternate universe) liked two black quarterbacks over the good old white boys, which means we are going with a black guy again.
One, it’s not even factually correct. Two, it’s racist. Three, it’s dumb.
Then again, every post in here lately has fit into at least one of those three categories, so it’s not surprising.
“I have black friends so I’m not a racist”
The racism doesn’t lie in the evaluation of him as a prospect, it lies in the statement that our black head coach apparently (in some weird alternate universe) liked two black quarterbacks over the good old white boys, which means we are going with a black guy again.
One, it’s not even factually correct. Two, it’s racist. Three, it’s dumb.
Then again, every post in here lately has fit into at least one of those three categories, so it’s not surprising.
Okayyyyy... I get your POV. Hue said "just trust me on the WHITE guy- Kessler. Know what that tells me TC? Don't get touchy about the race card. With a few exceptions, we've all gotten past that. You think I hate Kizer because he's the wrong color? WRONG. I hate him because he SUCKS, and we never should have drafted this bum in the first place. Hue can't tell qb talent if it walked up to him and it bit him in the a$$.
I don't have a crystal ball Tim. But I do know my draft prognostications since 1999 have been a damsite better than anything the Browns have done since then. At least in the first round- and that's 90% of the picks that matter. Just MHO Tim- Jackson isn't going to be the next Warren Moon.
-
I felt the earth move under my feet, I saw the sky come tumblin' down... Dollar beer might get the fans back for the last couple games... $2 bloody marys.
He might not even be around to pick...
Get off that s**t TC, it isn't about racism, it's about how well a guy translates to the NFL. I had a black roomie so don't f**king call me a racist. I have Jackson about the 5th best QB prospect out there- and race has nothing to do with it.
“I have black friends so I’m not a racist”
The racism doesn’t lie in the evaluation of him as a prospect, it lies in the statement that our black head coach apparently (in some weird alternate universe) liked two black quarterbacks over the good old white boys, which means we are going with a black guy again.
One, it’s not even factually correct. Two, it’s racist. Three, it’s dumb.
Then again, every post in here lately has fit into at least one of those three categories, so it’s not surprising.
“I have black friends so I’m not a racist”
The racism doesn’t lie in the evaluation of him as a prospect, it lies in the statement that our black head coach apparently (in some weird alternate universe) liked two black quarterbacks over the good old white boys, which means we are going with a black guy again.
One, it’s not even factually correct. Two, it’s racist. Three, it’s dumb.
Then again, every post in here lately has fit into at least one of those three categories, so it’s not surprising.
Would racism be involved if any part of your decision to draft and promote a quarterback had anything whatsoever to do with race? Like making up for a perceived under representation at that particular position?
WSS
-
-
Jimmy will give in to Hue, he’s convinced him that the FO is handcuffing the team.
And then we are Shmucked.
-
Well that seals it then. You can expect him to pass on the pro offense ready pocket passer Rosen in favor of the run ready black guy Jackson. RG IV anyone? How'd RG III work out from that input?
Now you can fire him.

Hue never said anything about taking a black QB in next years draft. Not sure where that's coming from.
-
Jimmy will give in to Hue, he’s convinced him that the FO is handcuffing the team.
And then we are Shmucked.
Jimmy will give in to Hue, he’s convinced him that the FO is handcuffing the team.
And then we are Shmucked.
Were Shmucked if we keep either one...
-
-
“I have black friends so I’m not a racist”
The racism doesn’t lie in the evaluation of him as a prospect, it lies in the statement that our black head coach apparently (in some weird alternate universe) liked two black quarterbacks over the good old white boys, which means we are going with a black guy again.
One, it’s not even factually correct. Two, it’s racist. Three, it’s dumb.
Then again, every post in here lately has fit into at least one of those three categories, so it’s not surprising.
Would racism be involved if any part of your decision to draft and promote a quarterback had anything whatsoever to do with race? Like making up for a perceived under representation at that particular position?
WSS
Would racism be involved if any part of your decision to draft and promote a quarterback had anything whatsoever to do with race? Like making up for a perceived under representation at that particular position?
WSS
Do you think that is what has happenedDo you think that is what has happened
-
Per our research It says that it's mission is to seek to have a more diverse NFL. Does that mean they will make an effort to have some white cornerbacks. We had this discussion Sunday. There is not a single white cornerback in the NFL at this time Per our research
-
We'll see who he takes but the two guys he wanted most were black and they both sucked big time. Can't change a fact into racism unless you have a better explanation. Rosen is the best out there to fit this offense. He doesn't need another runner. He needs a pure passer.
The guy he wanted most was Jared Goff. That’s pretty common knowledge.
I’m not sure where you’re getting the fact that he wanted RG3 “the most”, unless you’re taking his one quote about RG3 (after we had already signed him) and using that as a basis for your narrative. And I’m not sure who the other black guy he “wanted most” is. It’s definitely not DeShone Kizer, and most reports say that Trubisky was at the top of this year’s list but we thought we could get him later.
I wonder who Rosen’s closest pro comp is....
The guy he wanted most was Jared Goff. That’s pretty common knowledge.
I’m not sure where you’re getting the fact that he wanted RG3 “the most”, unless you’re taking his one quote about RG3 (after we had already signed him) and using that as a basis for your narrative. And I’m not sure who the other black guy he “wanted most” is. It’s definitely not DeShone Kizer, and most reports say that Trubisky was at the top of this year’s list but we thought we could get him later.
I wonder who Rosen’s closest pro comp is....
Well he's built rather similar to Goff.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login