No kidding??????
-
Well that seals it then. You can expect him to pass on the pro offense ready pocket passer Rosen in favor of the run ready black guy Jackson. RG IV anyone? How'd RG III work out from that input?
Now you can fire him.

-
I can't see how Hue survives the inevitable 1-31, 2-30 that is coming.
At this point, the question should be if the front office goes too...
-
I can't see how Hue survives the inevitable 1-31, 2-30 that is coming.
At this point, the question should be if the front office goes too...
I can't see how Hue survives the inevitable 1-31, 2-30 that is coming.
At this point, the question should be if the front office goes too...
I look at all their misses on talent and wonder why they should even be considered to stay.
-
I can't see how Hue survives the inevitable 1-31, 2-30 that is coming.
At this point, the question should be if the front office goes too...
I look at all their misses on talent and wonder why they should even be considered to stay.
I look at all their misses on talent and wonder why they should even be considered to stay.
I wouldn't bet $5 of your money on this, but if I did, I think Hue gets fired but the front office stays.
That way Haslam can send the dual message that people have to be accountable for such a godawful record, even for a complete rebuild, but that the Browns are capable of giving people more than two years.
-
I look at all their misses on talent and wonder why they should even be considered to stay.
I wouldn't bet $5 of your money on this, but if I did, I think Hue gets fired but the front office stays.
That way Haslam can send the dual message that people have to be accountable for such a godawful record, even for a complete rebuild, but that the Browns are capable of giving people more than two years.
I wouldn't bet $5 of your money on this, but if I did, I think Hue gets fired but the front office stays.
That way Haslam can send the dual message that people have to be accountable for such a godawful record, even for a complete rebuild, but that the Browns are capable of giving people more than two years.
If I'm gonna lose $5, I'd rather bet it on Jimmy in a pen and a shiny new owner of the Browns in 2018. Stosh the berrypudpuller can be a trustee........then I wake up
-
Well that seals it then. You can expect him to pass on the pro offense ready pocket passer Rosen in favor of the run ready black guy Jackson. RG IV anyone? How'd RG III work out from that input?
Now you can fire him.

Well that seals it then. You can expect him to pass on the pro offense ready pocket passer Rosen in favor of the run ready black guy Jackson. RG IV anyone? How'd RG III work out from that input?
Now you can fire him.

Does anybody know if the front office wasn't all in with RG3? Doesn't seem like we're getting a straight answer as to who picked anybody? And it was most certainly a value selection, right?
Plus when I heard that RG3 had his head on straight I really didn't have a problem with him. Injuries knocked him out of contention for a starting quarterback comeback.
On the other hand he did, at various times, pimp Kaepernick and Pryor as quarterbacks.
WSS
-
I just noticed this posted twice, going to delete the other one. WSS
-
Well that seals it then. You can expect him to pass on the pro offense ready pocket passer Rosen in favor of the run ready black guy Jackson. RG IV anyone? How'd RG III work out from that input?
Now you can fire him.

Does anybody know if the front office wasn't all in with RG3? Doesn't seem like we're getting a straight answer as to who picked anybody? And it was most certainly a value selection, right?
Plus when I heard that RG3 had his head on straight I really didn't have a problem with him. Injuries knocked him out of contention for a starting quarterback comeback.
On the other hand he did, at various times, pimp Kaepernick and Pryor as quarterbacks.
WSS
Does anybody know if the front office wasn't all in with RG3? Doesn't seem like we're getting a straight answer as to who picked anybody? And it was most certainly a value selection, right?
Plus when I heard that RG3 had his head on straight I really didn't have a problem with him. Injuries knocked him out of contention for a starting quarterback comeback.
On the other hand he did, at various times, pimp Kaepernick and Pryor as quarterbacks.
WSS
I hear ya. I thought RG was all Huey's choosing. Maybe that's why he doesn't have input now? And listening to someone like Dieken talk.....things ain't kosher in Berea. Reminds me of the Tribe dark ages. 60s, 70s, 80s, the stadium always had under 10,000 unless there was a big promo, the yankmes or home opener.
-
Does anybody know if the front office wasn't all in with RG3? Doesn't seem like we're getting a straight answer as to who picked anybody? And it was most certainly a value selection, right?
Plus when I heard that RG3 had his head on straight I really didn't have a problem with him. Injuries knocked him out of contention for a starting quarterback comeback.
On the other hand he did, at various times, pimp Kaepernick and Pryor as quarterbacks.
WSS
I hear ya. I thought RG was all Huey's choosing. Maybe that's why he doesn't have input now? And listening to someone like Dieken talk.....things ain't kosher in Berea. Reminds me of the Tribe dark ages. 60s, 70s, 80s, the stadium always had under 10,000 unless there was a big promo, the yankmes or home opener.
I hear ya. I thought RG was all Huey's choosing. Maybe that's why he doesn't have input now? And listening to someone like Dieken talk.....things ain't kosher in Berea. Reminds me of the Tribe dark ages. 60s, 70s, 80s, the stadium always had under 10,000 unless there was a big promo, the yankmes or home opener.
Well if things aren't kosher in Berea looks like we can wave goodbye to Rosen.

WSS
-
I hear ya. I thought RG was all Huey's choosing. Maybe that's why he doesn't have input now? And listening to someone like Dieken talk.....things ain't kosher in Berea. Reminds me of the Tribe dark ages. 60s, 70s, 80s, the stadium always had under 10,000 unless there was a big promo, the yankmes or home opener.
Well if things aren't kosher in Berea looks like we can wave goodbye to Rosen.

WSS
Well if things aren't kosher in Berea looks like we can wave goodbye to Rosen.

WSS
From, Donovan, to Shaw and Pluto with some Drennan mixed in, I don't recall anything positive coming out about the team. I will say that Sipe is a S Cal guy and flourished here so screw the fair weather freaks that say the weather here is too brutal.
-
Well that seals it then. You can expect him to pass on the pro offense ready pocket passer Rosen in favor of the run ready black guy Jackson. RG IV anyone? How'd RG III work out from that input?
Now you can fire him.

Well that seals it then. You can expect him to pass on the pro offense ready pocket passer Rosen in favor of the run ready black guy Jackson. RG IV anyone? How'd RG III work out from that input?
Now you can fire him.

Hue never said anything about taking a black QB in next years draft. Not sure where that's coming from.
-
Well that seals it then. You can expect him to pass on the pro offense ready pocket passer Rosen in favor of the run ready black guy Jackson. RG IV anyone? How'd RG III work out from that input?
Now you can fire him.

Does anybody know if the front office wasn't all in with RG3? Doesn't seem like we're getting a straight answer as to who picked anybody? And it was most certainly a value selection, right?
Plus when I heard that RG3 had his head on straight I really didn't have a problem with him. Injuries knocked him out of contention for a starting quarterback comeback.
On the other hand he did, at various times, pimp Kaepernick and Pryor as quarterbacks.
WSS
Does anybody know if the front office wasn't all in with RG3? Doesn't seem like we're getting a straight answer as to who picked anybody? And it was most certainly a value selection, right?
Plus when I heard that RG3 had his head on straight I really didn't have a problem with him. Injuries knocked him out of contention for a starting quarterback comeback.
On the other hand he did, at various times, pimp Kaepernick and Pryor as quarterbacks.
WSS
I don't think we know anything about who is all in or all out on any of the players. RGIII was definitely a low risk, potentially high upside signing. It didn't work out and we moved on quickly from him. Watching the games yesterday, its hard to believe that Kaepernick isn't on a roster. There are some really shitty QB's in the NFL, can't tell me he isn't better than some of those stiffs that started yesterday.
-
Does anybody know if the front office wasn't all in with RG3? Doesn't seem like we're getting a straight answer as to who picked anybody? And it was most certainly a value selection, right?
Plus when I heard that RG3 had his head on straight I really didn't have a problem with him. Injuries knocked him out of contention for a starting quarterback comeback.
On the other hand he did, at various times, pimp Kaepernick and Pryor as quarterbacks.
WSS
I don't think we know anything about who is all in or all out on any of the players. RGIII was definitely a low risk, potentially high upside signing. It didn't work out and we moved on quickly from him. Watching the games yesterday, its hard to believe that Kaepernick isn't on a roster. There are some really shitty QB's in the NFL, can't tell me he isn't better than some of those stiffs that started yesterday.
I don't think we know anything about who is all in or all out on any of the players. RGIII was definitely a low risk, potentially high upside signing. It didn't work out and we moved on quickly from him. Watching the games yesterday, its hard to believe that Kaepernick isn't on a roster. There are some really shitty QB's in the NFL, can't tell me he isn't better than some of those stiffs that started yesterday.
Bringing Krapernick would be devastating... I don't want that scumbag muther phucker wthin 1 mile of berea.. this team has enough cancer...
-
I don't think we know anything about who is all in or all out on any of the players. RGIII was definitely a low risk, potentially high upside signing. It didn't work out and we moved on quickly from him. Watching the games yesterday, its hard to believe that Kaepernick isn't on a roster. There are some really shitty QB's in the NFL, can't tell me he isn't better than some of those stiffs that started yesterday.
Bringing Krapernick would be devastating... I don't want that scumbag muther phucker wthin 1 mile of berea.. this team has enough cancer...
-
Well that seals it then. You can expect him to pass on the pro offense ready pocket passer Rosen in favor of the run ready black guy Jackson. RG IV anyone? How'd RG III work out from that input?
Now you can fire him.

Hue never said anything about taking a black QB in next years draft. Not sure where that's coming from.
-
Based purely on history, not anything said. Loved him some RG III (fail). Loved him some Kaiser (fail). Sometimes the math adds up to 3 when you look backwards going forwards.
Explain him wanting Kessler.
I'd take Kaep on this team. Not as the answer but a backup. There's plenty of quarterbacks out there who have done worse that start...
-
Based purely on history, not anything said. Loved him some RG III (fail). Loved him some Kaiser (fail). Sometimes the math adds up to 3 when you look backwards going forwards.
Explain him wanting Kessler.
I'd take Kaep on this team. Not as the answer but a backup. There's plenty of quarterbacks out there who have done worse that start...
-
I can't see how Hue survives the inevitable 1-31, 2-30 that is coming.
At this point, the question should be if the front office goes too...
I can't see how Hue survives the inevitable 1-31, 2-30 that is coming.
At this point, the question should be if the front office goes too...
CYA move.......but it won't work.
throwing the FO under the bus: "I can't work with the guys they give me".
Horseshit....I attribute at least 4 of these losses directly on his poor coaching.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login