No kidding??????
-
We'll see who he takes but the two guys he wanted most were black and they both sucked big time. Can't change a fact into racism unless you have a better explanation. Rosen is the best out there to fit this offense. He doesn't need another runner. He needs a pure passer.
The guy he wanted most was Jared Goff. That’s pretty common knowledge.
I’m not sure where you’re getting the fact that he wanted RG3 “the most”, unless you’re taking his one quote about RG3 (after we had already signed him) and using that as a basis for your narrative. And I’m not sure who the other black guy he “wanted most” is. It’s definitely not DeShone Kizer, and most reports say that Trubisky was at the top of this year’s list but we thought we could get him later.
I wonder who Rosen’s closest pro comp is....
The guy he wanted most was Jared Goff. That’s pretty common knowledge.
I’m not sure where you’re getting the fact that he wanted RG3 “the most”, unless you’re taking his one quote about RG3 (after we had already signed him) and using that as a basis for your narrative. And I’m not sure who the other black guy he “wanted most” is. It’s definitely not DeShone Kizer, and most reports say that Trubisky was at the top of this year’s list but we thought we could get him later.
I wonder who Rosen’s closest pro comp is....
Well he's built rather similar to Goff.
-
Well that seals it then. You can expect him to pass on the pro offense ready pocket passer Rosen in favor of the run ready black guy Jackson. RG IV anyone? How'd RG III work out from that input?
Now you can fire him.

Does anybody know if the front office wasn't all in with RG3? Doesn't seem like we're getting a straight answer as to who picked anybody? And it was most certainly a value selection, right?
Plus when I heard that RG3 had his head on straight I really didn't have a problem with him. Injuries knocked him out of contention for a starting quarterback comeback.
On the other hand he did, at various times, pimp Kaepernick and Pryor as quarterbacks.
WSS
The coach does not necessarily want more power but he wants more involvement in decisions made, specifically at the quarterback position. Jackson is reportedly fine with the power structure, which is led by Executive Vice President of Football Operations Sashi Brown.
One... this is
cowpoophorsesh!t (Edit: I will not be censored!). Hue wants more say... especially at the QB position. His use of "involvement" is just a euphemism.Two... it ain't happening for two reasons...
- More say means dedicating more time... time he needs to spend on his primary role... and his other two. The last thing you do as an employee is ask for more responsibility when you can't handle what you already have.
- You simply do not weight input into a consensus process. Once you do it is over.
Does anybody know if the front office wasn't all in with RG3? Doesn't seem like we're getting a straight answer as to who picked anybody? And it was most certainly a value selection, right?
All in? Probably not, but I do have no doubt that RG was a... say it with me... consensus signing. And it was a good one at the time... as you say a value signing.
I wonder who Rosen’s closest pro comp is....
I keep vacillating between Matty Ice and Rodgers..
-
I actually think it's kind of funny being accused of racism. Funny because I have been going to watch a black kid as a QB the last two years who is one of most gifted athletes I've ever seen anywhere since JFF who has led his team to district championships in 7th and last week 8th grade. He's only about 5'9" but he may still have a growth spurt in him so he can continue in that position. I've even asked A&M to follow him like they did Bama's current QB starting at that same age. And what I like most is not just his speed and agility, but his ability to throw on the run with vision that sees the whole field either in the pocket or on the run. Plus he's a team player. One play he had broken free and could have easily run it in for a TD, but he was still looking and zipped it to a WR he saw at the back of the far left of the endzone. I asked him after the game why he threw it instead of just easily trotting it in. His answer was exactly what you want to hear from a team first player, "He has worked so hard to get that open that I wanted my teammate to score the TD. I knew I could walk in but I like my guys to score too." Words to that effect from my memory of a year ago from a 7th grader mature in mind far above what anyone should expect. In the district championship game his coaches asked him to be more selfish with his running because he was going to have to carry the team on his legs against a very talented DB corps that would blanket his receivers. He reluctantly did as instructed until they called off the dogs with a 30 point lead. Amazing young man. But dammit his parents are from Ohio and they want him at OSU. That damn Urban Meyer is gonna find out about him just like Saban found out about Jalen Hurts from Texas.
-
The coach does not necessarily want more power but he wants more involvement in decisions made, specifically at the quarterback position. Jackson is reportedly fine with the power structure, which is led by Executive Vice President of Football Operations Sashi Brown.
One... this is
cowpoophorsesh!t (Edit: I will not be censored!). Hue wants more say... especially at the QB position. His use of "involvement" is just a euphemism.Two... it ain't happening for two reasons...
- More say means dedicating more time... time he needs to spend on his primary role... and his other two. The last thing you do as an employee is ask for more responsibility when you can't handle what you already have.
- You simply do not weight input into a consensus process. Once you do it is over.
Does anybody know if the front office wasn't all in with RG3? Doesn't seem like we're getting a straight answer as to who picked anybody? And it was most certainly a value selection, right?
All in? Probably not, but I do have no doubt that RG was a... say it with me... consensus signing. And it was a good one at the time... as you say a value signing.
I wonder who Rosen’s closest pro comp is....
I keep vacillating between Matty Ice and Rodgers..
One... this is cowpoop. Hue wants more say... especially at the QB position. His use of "involvement" is just a euphemism.
Two... it ain't happening for two reasons...
- More say means dedicating more time... time he needs to spend on his primary role... and his other two. The last thing you do as an employee is ask for more responsibility when you can't handle what you already have.
- You simply do not weight input into a consensus process. Once you do it is over.
All in? Probably not, but I do have no doubt that RG was a... say it with me... consensus signing. And it was a good one at the time... as you say a value signing.
I keep vacillating between Matty Ice and Rodgers..
Oh, yeah. RG3 didn't seem like a bad pic but I don't think that's necessarily what we're talking about here. I think we're talking about possibly shtcanning players that the coach thinks he needs to be more successful than he has been. Even if, in your mind, consensus means Berry depodesta a dozen faceless Scouts and Brown versus Jackson.

-
By the way consensus is you and Cal and the Gipper voting on what kind of beer to drink.

WSS
-
You sure you don't know where that's coming from? Positive?
No idea at all where that could be coming from?
How long have you been reading some of the posts on this board? lol
I'm not talking about other posts on this board. I'm talking about the link in this chat.
-
I don't think so. I really think Hue wanted Kessler. And he got him and he didn't turn out like he thought. Sheet happens all the time. Is that hard to believe? we will never know of course. But I find it odd that it was a story and I believe there was video of him saying this as he got drafted. He sounded excited.
I honestly don't think he gave his all in letting Kessler develope..
-
By the way consensus is you and Cal and the Gipper voting on what kind of beer to drink.

WSS
By the way consensus is you and Cal and the Gipper voting on what kind of beer to drink.

WSS
In this regard, this is not a Democracy, it is a Dictatorship.....The Choice is Guinness....and if the others aren't on board with that....then OFF with their "eads.
-
One... this is cowpoop. Hue wants more say... especially at the QB position. His use of "involvement" is just a euphemism.
Two... it ain't happening for two reasons...
- More say means dedicating more time... time he needs to spend on his primary role... and his other two. The last thing you do as an employee is ask for more responsibility when you can't handle what you already have.
- You simply do not weight input into a consensus process. Once you do it is over.
All in? Probably not, but I do have no doubt that RG was a... say it with me... consensus signing. And it was a good one at the time... as you say a value signing.
I keep vacillating between Matty Ice and Rodgers..
Oh, yeah. RG3 didn't seem like a bad pic but I don't think that's necessarily what we're talking about here. I think we're talking about possibly shtcanning players that the coach thinks he needs to be more successful than he has been. Even if, in your mind, consensus means Berry depodesta a dozen faceless Scouts and Brown versus Jackson.

Guinness sucks... If we're going stout, then we are going Beamish...
... and we are not going stout. Unless with cal in the mix it's a root beer stout.
Oh, yeah. RG3 didn't seem like a bad pic but I don't think that's necessarily what we're talking about here. I think we're talking about possibly shtcanning players that the coach thinks he needs to be more successful than he has been. Even if, in your mind, consensus means Berry depodesta a dozen faceless Scouts and Brown versus Jackson.
A consensus process doesn't involve "vs." or...
By the way consensus is you and Cal and the Gipper voting on what kind of beer to drink.
... voting.
-
Oh no no no! Got to Be Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout!

https://www.samuelsmithsbrewery.co.uk/product/oatmeal-stout/
-
Guinness sucks... If we're going stout, then we are going Beamish...
... and we are not going stout. Unless with cal in the mix it's a root beer stout.
Oh, yeah. RG3 didn't seem like a bad pic but I don't think that's necessarily what we're talking about here. I think we're talking about possibly shtcanning players that the coach thinks he needs to be more successful than he has been. Even if, in your mind, consensus means Berry depodesta a dozen faceless Scouts and Brown versus Jackson.
A consensus process doesn't involve "vs." or...
By the way consensus is you and Cal and the Gipper voting on what kind of beer to drink.
... voting.
Guinness sucks... If we're going stout, then we are going Beamish...
... and we are not going stout. Unless with cal in the mix it's a root beer stout.
A consensus process doesn't involve "vs." or...
... voting.
Again....who said this was a "Consensus"......I AM your Sonny Weaver.....I control the vertical, I control the horizontal.
And it is Guinness no matter what.
Or you and Marie Antoinette will have a lot in common....and it won't be that you both like cake.
-
^^^^Let HIM eat the little cakes (just a little accuracy in history). Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login