Hybrid Vehicles
-
I am taking a trip to Napa Valley next April. Landing in San Francisco Airport. Using my timeshare. All set up with airfare, rooms etc.
Plus I have reserved my rental car. It is an Intermediate size Toyota Prius Hybrid.
Does, or has anyone driven one of these? I will likely have 3 people in the car.....will that size suffice? And what is up with the operation of it? I know it runs on both gas an electric.....but I don't think I am ever going to have to charge it up, am I? That would not be convenient. And I guess it sounds like the car shuts off when you come to a stop?
Give me the scoop on it if you can. Thanks.
-
yep, a friend has one. It goes quiet like it's off, I guess it is, at stop lights. Seems to drive fine - I think it recharges as it
drives on the gas engine when necessary. something like that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login