Skip to content

The Process Poll

The Browns Board
66 25 2.0k
  • I have a question- what does the philadelphia 76ers under sam hinkie have to do with this board?

  • @wargograw said:

    Coleman is as good as Schwartz. Tretter slightly worse than Mack though Mack was not good in his last year here at all. Zeitler is better than Greco. The other two are stillthere. What exactly are you complaining about?

    Coleman was NOT as good as Schwartz.  He was a rookie.  -  Sure, they scrambled during the following offseason to try and correct what they did wrong.  But I would like people that know better in the FIRST place.  No?  That wouldn't be a good idea for a PROFESSIONAL football team?  

    @orion said:

    Coleman was NOT as good as Schwartz.  He was a rookie.  -  Sure, they scrambled during the following offseason to try and correct what they did wrong.  But I would like people that know better in the FIRST place.  No?  That wouldn't be a good idea for a PROFESSIONAL football team?  

    He played in one game last year....

  • lol... there is that.

    Coleman in this, his first season playing, is about where Mitch was year three. Coincidentally so is Mitch...

    But when you build a strawman you grasp for every straw you can.

  • I'm not saying that Schwartz was great.  But he was on the plus side of decent.  And I just don't think it was smart to lose two starting Olinemen when we didn't really have to. And the OL subsequently sucked...

  • @hoorta said:

    More like I'll go back to the same Mickey Ds when they give me change for a five after I hand them a ten, and the dumb a$$ Manager sticks up for the employee. Or the window goober says, "you mean I  have to go in the back to get you a pack of salt? When I asked for one. 

    Not making this up Tom. & how hard is it to figure out Double Cheeseburger, no mustard? 

    Burger King screwedup our pre-thanksgiving meal, burger and fries order yesterday evening.......real tough order two whoppers NO catchup. God bless America and those who will be running it soon. 😆

    @mjp28 said:

    Burger King screwedup our pre-thanksgiving meal, burger and fries order yesterday evening.......real tough order two whoppers NO catchup. God bless America and those who will be running it soon. 😆

    Those damn millennials can't hold a candle to the baby boomers, real leaders like Jimmy Haslam, for example. 😉

  • @mjp28 said:

    Burger King screwedup our pre-thanksgiving meal, burger and fries order yesterday evening.......real tough order two whoppers NO catchup. God bless America and those who will be running it soon. 😆

    Those damn millennials can't hold a candle to the baby boomers, real leaders like Jimmy Haslam, for example. 😉

    @dutch-oven said:

    Those damn millennials can't hold a candle to the baby boomers, real leaders like Jimmy Haslam, for example. 😉

    Oh yeah and we early boomers 1946 to about 1956 learned from the Greatest Generation WWII guys to be tough and how to handle things right.....now the 1956 to 1964 eh, not so sure about them like my three youngest brothers 😆

    .........and get of my lawn dammit!