Skip to content

WEEK 13 BIG TEN, TOP 25 TV SCHEDULE, RANKINGS the end is near!

College Football Forum
20 4 1.1k
  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Can you beat the youngest team in the country with their top WR, top LT and top two QBs hurt? 

    Who knows!?!?!??

    Unless some miracle happens, we're screwed. John O Korn just isn't good. 

  • Updated College Football Playoff rankings

    1. Alabama (11-0, No. 1 last week, at Auburn this week)
    2. Miami (10-0, 3, at Pitt)
    3. Clemson (10-1, 2, at South Carolina)
    4. Oklahoma (10-1, 4, West Virginia)
    5. Wisconsin (11-0, 5, at Minnesota)
    6. Auburn (9-2, 6, Alabama)
    7. Georgia (10-1, 7, at Georgia Tech)
    8. Notre Dame (9-2, 8, at Stanford)
    9. Ohio State (9-2, 9, at Michigan)
    10. Penn State (9-2, 10, at Maryland)
    11. USC (10-2, 11, Bye)
    12. TCU (9-2, 12, Baylor)
    13. Washington State (9-2, 14, at Washington)
    14. Mississippi State (8-3, 16, Ole Miss)
    15. UCF (10-0, 15, South Florida)
    16. Michigan State (8-3, 17, at Rutgers)
    17. Washington (9-2, 18, Washington State)
    18. LSU (8-3, 20, Texas A&M)
    19. Oklahoma State (8-3, 13, Kansas)
    20. Memphis (9-1, 21, ECU)
    21. Stanford (8-3, 22, Notre Dame)
    22. Northwestern (8-3, 23, at Illinois)
    23. Boise State (9-2, 25, at Fresno State)
    24. South Carolina (8-3, unranked, Clemson)
    25. Virginia Tech (8-3, unranked, at Virginia)
    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #11

    @mjp28 said:

    Updated College Football Playoff rankings

    1. Alabama (11-0, No. 1 last week, at Auburn this week)
    2. Miami (10-0, 3, at Pitt)
    3. Clemson (10-1, 2, at South Carolina)
    4. Oklahoma (10-1, 4, West Virginia)
    5. Wisconsin (11-0, 5, at Minnesota)
    6. Auburn (9-2, 6, Alabama)
    7. Georgia (10-1, 7, at Georgia Tech)
    8. Notre Dame (9-2, 8, at Stanford)
    9. Ohio State (9-2, 9, at Michigan)
    10. Penn State (9-2, 10, at Maryland)
    11. USC (10-2, 11, Bye)
    12. TCU (9-2, 12, Baylor)
    13. Washington State (9-2, 14, at Washington)
    14. Mississippi State (8-3, 16, Ole Miss)
    15. UCF (10-0, 15, South Florida)
    16. Michigan State (8-3, 17, at Rutgers)
    17. Washington (9-2, 18, Washington State)
    18. LSU (8-3, 20, Texas A&M)
    19. Oklahoma State (8-3, 13, Kansas)
    20. Memphis (9-1, 21, ECU)
    21. Stanford (8-3, 22, Notre Dame)
    22. Northwestern (8-3, 23, at Illinois)
    23. Boise State (9-2, 25, at Fresno State)
    24. South Carolina (8-3, unranked, Clemson)
    25. Virginia Tech (8-3, unranked, at Virginia)

    Roll Tide!

    Image result for alabama football sign pics

    1. Alabama (11-0, No. 1 last week, at Auburn this week)
    2. Miami (10-0, 3, at Pitt)
    3. Clemson (10-1, 2, at South Carolina)
    4. Oklahoma (10-1, 4, West Virginia)
    5. Wisconsin (11-0, 5, at Minnesota)
    6. Auburn (9-2, 6, Alabama)
    7. Georgia (10-1, 7, at Georgia Tech)
    8. Notre Dame (9-2, 8, at Stanford)
    9. Ohio State (9-2, 9, at Michigan)
    10. Penn State (9-2, 10, at Maryland)

    Beyond the Auburn/Ala. loser...do you think any of these other take a tumble?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @the-gipper said:

    1. Alabama (11-0, No. 1 last week, at Auburn this week)
    2. Miami (10-0, 3, at Pitt)
    3. Clemson (10-1, 2, at South Carolina)
    4. Oklahoma (10-1, 4, West Virginia)
    5. Wisconsin (11-0, 5, at Minnesota)
    6. Auburn (9-2, 6, Alabama)
    7. Georgia (10-1, 7, at Georgia Tech)
    8. Notre Dame (9-2, 8, at Stanford)
    9. Ohio State (9-2, 9, at Michigan)
    10. Penn State (9-2, 10, at Maryland)

    Beyond the Auburn/Ala. loser...do you think any of these other take a tumble?

    Not really if you're #7 on down your final four dreams are dim.....time for a good bowl game. Only Auburn has a shot at shaking up the list.....but ALA might still hold in the top 4.

  • Can you beat the youngest team in the country with their top WR, top LT and top two QBs hurt? 

    Who knows!?!?!??

    Unless some miracle happens, we're screwed. John O Korn just isn't good. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mld-woody said:

    Can you beat the youngest team in the country with their top WR, top LT and top two QBs hurt? 

    Who knows!?!?!??

    Unless some miracle happens, we're screwed. John O Korn just isn't good. 

    You are screwed regardless.....even if a miracle happens.

    "Youngest team in the country?"

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #14

    O'Korn is bad. Youngest team in the country, down our LT and WR ... And we still could have won. But O'Korn, the 3rd string qb, was just too bad. I don't think I've seen one player do so much to lose a game. Crazy that if we had our freshman qb, we definitely could have won. Smh. 

    Exceeded expectations in the game, like usual. But as per usual, there was too much to overcome.

    Well, everyone is back next year, and O'Korn is gone. We'll start seeing Harbaughs guys everywhere, including QB. 

    Hate seeing this game lost due to terrible play from a 3rd string qb tho

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #15

    Auburn 26 Aaalabama 14 in the 4th. 😆

  • Auburn 26 Aaalabama 14 in the 4th. 😆

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @mjp28 said:

    Auburn 26 Aaalabama 14 in the 4th. 😆

    FINAL!!

    OK committee discuss how we've needed an 8 or 16 team playoff for YEARS! GO BUCKEYES! 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I can't wait for this week's rankings and next weekend's games!

  • O'Korn is bad. Youngest team in the country, down our LT and WR ... And we still could have won. But O'Korn, the 3rd string qb, was just too bad. I don't think I've seen one player do so much to lose a game. Crazy that if we had our freshman qb, we definitely could have won. Smh. 

    Exceeded expectations in the game, like usual. But as per usual, there was too much to overcome.

    Well, everyone is back next year, and O'Korn is gone. We'll start seeing Harbaughs guys everywhere, including QB. 

    Hate seeing this game lost due to terrible play from a 3rd string qb tho

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @mld-woody said:

    O'Korn is bad. Youngest team in the country, down our LT and WR ... And we still could have won. But O'Korn, the 3rd string qb, was just too bad. I don't think I've seen one player do so much to lose a game. Crazy that if we had our freshman qb, we definitely could have won. Smh. 

    Exceeded expectations in the game, like usual. But as per usual, there was too much to overcome.

    Well, everyone is back next year, and O'Korn is gone. We'll start seeing Harbaughs guys everywhere, including QB. 

    Hate seeing this game lost due to terrible play from a 3rd string qb tho

    How many times are you going to use the "youngest team in the country"  excuse? I don't think that TUN is much younger than OSU....except for maybe Barrett.  Yet it was a freshman QB for OSU..Haskins... that beat you.  OSU loses three DBs to the NFL in the first round....how young do you think that defense is? 

    Per Ourlads depth chart.  UM started 8 Seniors on offense and defense....exact same number as Ohio St. 

    While UM does have a few more starting sophs and freshman.....none of them can expected to be future stars like Dobbins and Haskins.

    And think what havoc the likes of freshman Chase Young and Jonathan Cooper  and Soph Nick Bosa will reap in future years. (who All were not listed as starters)

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #19

    You refute my statement, and then follow it up with what you "think".

    That's why I'm not doing it. You don't debate with facts. You debate with what you think and feel is right, facts be damned. 

    We've done this dozens of times, and I'm not expecting you to change any time soon. 

    I stand by everything I said. If you disagree with that, so be it. Just try to do a little research. But I'm not going to debate your fandom, because that's all this ever turns into 

  • You refute my statement, and then follow it up with what you "think".

    That's why I'm not doing it. You don't debate with facts. You debate with what you think and feel is right, facts be damned. 

    We've done this dozens of times, and I'm not expecting you to change any time soon. 

    I stand by everything I said. If you disagree with that, so be it. Just try to do a little research. But I'm not going to debate your fandom, because that's all this ever turns into 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @mld-woody said:

    You refute my statement, and then follow it up with what you "think".

    That's why I'm not doing it. You don't debate with facts. You debate with what you think and feel is right, facts be damned. 

    Right.....the FACT that both teams each had 8 Seniors starting.  No...that is not a fact in your mind? What do you call it then?  And do you also claim that the fact that Dobbins and Haskins are freshman is not a fact in your mind?    You wouldn't apparently know a fact if it came up and kicked you in the butt.

    We've done this dozens of times, and I'm not expecting you to change any time soon. 

    Then we are even.  I am not expecting you to quit making excuses any time soon.

    I stand by everything I said. If you disagree with that, so be it. Just try to do a little research. But I'm not going to debate your fandom, because that's all this ever turns into 

    Good...stand by it....and fail by it.  I did the research. (can you not read?)  I listed the facts that I found in my research.  You just don't like those facts. What is it about those facts that you don't understand?  Both teams had 8 senior starters.  UM had more sophs and freshmen starters....but OSU's freshmen and sophs..including those who are not starters,  are going to be consummate stars:  Haskins, Dobbins, Cooper, Young, Bosa, etc.