Since the chargers are the mid day game today...
-
Auburn-Alabama?

Auburn-Alabama?

I had never been to Bryant-Denny. Some buddies are alums so I went down for the homecoming game against Arkansas. Game day in the south, especially Tuscaloosa, was a different animal all together.
-
-
-
Obviously, Ingram and Bosa are quite good. But - it's a quite reasonable question to ask HOW MUCH better they are than Ogbah and Garrett. It should shock nobody that LAC has nobody behind them or next to them.. thanks to their FO being much less competent than ours.
Overall Cleveland DL is SIGNIFICANTLY better than LAC -- LAC is second-to-last in avg run against (4.9) while we remain #1 (3.1).
So what exactly is the point here? That Rivers and Allen and the wasted years of Melvin Gordon are better than Coleman? Shocking.
This isn't hard: Get the #1QB and either a #1 WR or #1 CB this year along with a #2 LB and #2 SS. Get one of the top4 DL and a #1 RB next year.. and Browns blow out the Chargers as well as half the AFC in 2 seasons.
-
Obviously, Ingram and Bosa are quite good. But - it's a quite reasonable question to ask HOW MUCH better they are than Ogbah and Garrett. It should shock nobody that LAC has nobody behind them or next to them.. thanks to their FO being much less competent than ours.
Overall Cleveland DL is SIGNIFICANTLY better than LAC -- LAC is second-to-last in avg run against (4.9) while we remain #1 (3.1).
So what exactly is the point here? That Rivers and Allen and the wasted years of Melvin Gordon are better than Coleman? Shocking.
This isn't hard: Get the #1QB and either a #1 WR or #1 CB this year along with a #2 LB and #2 SS. Get one of the top4 DL and a #1 RB next year.. and Browns blow out the Chargers as well as half the AFC in 2 seasons.
Obviously, Ingram and Bosa are quite good. But - it's a quite reasonable question to ask HOW MUCH better they are than Ogbah and Garrett. It should shock nobody that LAC has nobody behind them or next to them.. thanks to their FO being much less competent than ours.
Overall Cleveland DL is SIGNIFICANTLY better than LAC -- LAC is second-to-last in avg run against (4.9) while we remain #1 (3.1).
So what exactly is the point here? That Rivers and Allen and the wasted years of Melvin Gordon are better than Coleman? Shocking.
This isn't hard: Get the #1QB and either a #1 WR or #1 CB this year along with a #2 LB and #2 SS. Get one of the top4 DL and a #1 RB next year.. and Browns blow out the Chargers as well as half the AFC in 2 seasons.
Their interior lineman are on oar with ours. I would give the edge tho to the browns. The DE's thi there is no comparison. They're run weakness is more on the lb'ing corp than the d line. Their DT's arent block eaters like danny and meder are, so they require better lb'ing play. Bosa and ingram are solid edge defenders. Only nassib right now is as goid a run defender as they are
-
Ogbah is better than both of their DE's against the run and isn't elite but is good and was getting more consistent against the pass. Shelton and Coley are both better.. even with Meder [the previous starter] out for the season. Garrett is a push. Nassib is far,far better than their backups.
We actually lost our #1 LB and #2 DT for the season and performance didn't drop when the backups stepped in -- this is in fact the entire damn point.. our backup LB who replaced Collins was the #2 performer on the entire team last game.
McCourty isn't far behind PB level and Taylor/BBC are average-to-great. have you people forgotten already the Trail of Tearful Pass Interference Penalties that was buster skrine and leon mcfadden and bademosi and dmitri patterson and every incompetent twatwaffle who trotted out there across from haden?
-
Ogbah is better than both of their DE's against the run and isn't elite but is good and was getting more consistent against the pass. Shelton and Coley are both better.. even with Meder [the previous starter] out for the season. Garrett is a push. Nassib is far,far better than their backups.
We actually lost our #1 LB and #2 DT for the season and performance didn't drop when the backups stepped in -- this is in fact the entire damn point.. our backup LB who replaced Collins was the #2 performer on the entire team last game.
McCourty isn't far behind PB level and Taylor/BBC are average-to-great. have you people forgotten already the Trail of Tearful Pass Interference Penalties that was buster skrine and leon mcfadden and bademosi and dmitri patterson and every incompetent twatwaffle who trotted out there across from haden?
Ogbah is better than both of their DE's against the run
Im sorry wut? Ogbah is awful against the run. He's been getting seal blocked all season, its been a personal peeve of mone watching one run after another break around his edge all fukking season long. That deficiency on the left edge has been minimized by our lb'ing play but rest assured teams have been targeting him when he's in there. Nassib is head and shoulders above ogbah at this point in edge duscipline, its not even close.
And u want to compare ogbah to joey? Joey bosa? The guy who was stacking double teams against the dallas cowboys offensive line just this past thursday on short rest from another dominating performance against the bills? Im all ears on whatever metric u have in mind where igbah can be mentioned in the same paragraph as bosa and ingram. Cause those guys might be the two best DE's in all of football
-
Auburn-Alabama?

I had never been to Bryant-Denny. Some buddies are alums so I went down for the homecoming game against Arkansas. Game day in the south, especially Tuscaloosa, was a different animal all together.
I had never been to Bryant-Denny. Some buddies are alums so I went down for the homecoming game against Arkansas. Game day in the south, especially Tuscaloosa, was a different animal all together.
It's sick. Ever seen big 10 fans with "F*** [opponent's name here]" buttons on? In Alabama they take offense to the fact that your team would even show up for the game.
-
I had never been to Bryant-Denny. Some buddies are alums so I went down for the homecoming game against Arkansas. Game day in the south, especially Tuscaloosa, was a different animal all together.
It's sick. Ever seen big 10 fans with "F*** [opponent's name here]" buttons on? In Alabama they take offense to the fact that your team would even show up for the game.
It's sick. Ever seen big 10 fans with "F*** [opponent's name here]" buttons on? In Alabama they take offense to the fact that your team would even show up for the game.
We got to our seats and were commenting on how quiet everyone was being. Young or old they were all glued to their phones. They didn’t have to announce that LSU had beat Auburn on the stadium boards. As soon as they all saw it on their phones, a roar and applause went through the stadium.
They take it serious.
-
This might sound crazy, but Rivers is actually somewhat difficult to sack at times. He's very slow but he's adept at getting rid of the ball quickly. Gregg will need to check his blitz count because Rivers WILL make you pay if you don't disguise your rushes. For example, I believe Jacksonville leads the league in sacks, but I don't believe they got one on Rivers. That being said, they definitely made him uncomfortable and forced him into bad throws or tossing it away. Myles Garrett will have his chances, and I'm ready to see him take over a game.
I obviously don't expect us to win this game, and even though I'm excited about seeing Gordon, I'm not expecting big things from him...yet. But I will say this: The Chargers are "that team" that has been known to lay the occasional egg and really stink up the Joint. Rivers WILL put the ball in harm's way, and he'll give us chances at making picks. Now, we traditionally haven't MADE those, but no time like the present! We could very easily get blown out, but I can envision a way they screw it up too.
-
I had never been to Bryant-Denny. Some buddies are alums so I went down for the homecoming game against Arkansas. Game day in the south, especially Tuscaloosa, was a different animal all together.
It's sick. Ever seen big 10 fans with "F*** [opponent's name here]" buttons on? In Alabama they take offense to the fact that your team would even show up for the game.
It's sick. Ever seen big 10 fans with "F*** [opponent's name here]" buttons on? In Alabama they take offense to the fact that your team would even show up for the game.
Extremely mild compared to Baton Rouge.
-
This might sound crazy, but Rivers is actually somewhat difficult to sack at times. He's very slow but he's adept at getting rid of the ball quickly. Gregg will need to check his blitz count because Rivers WILL make you pay if you don't disguise your rushes. For example, I believe Jacksonville leads the league in sacks, but I don't believe they got one on Rivers. That being said, they definitely made him uncomfortable and forced him into bad throws or tossing it away. Myles Garrett will have his chances, and I'm ready to see him take over a game.
I obviously don't expect us to win this game, and even though I'm excited about seeing Gordon, I'm not expecting big things from him...yet. But I will say this: The Chargers are "that team" that has been known to lay the occasional egg and really stink up the Joint. Rivers WILL put the ball in harm's way, and he'll give us chances at making picks. Now, we traditionally haven't MADE those, but no time like the present! We could very easily get blown out, but I can envision a way they screw it up too.
This might sound crazy, but Rivers is actually somewhat difficult to sack at times. He's very slow but he's adept at getting rid of the ball quickly. Gregg will need to check his blitz count because Rivers WILL make you pay if you don't disguise your rushes. For example, I believe Jacksonville leads the league in sacks, but I don't believe they got one on Rivers. That being said, they definitely made him uncomfortable and forced him into bad throws or tossing it away. Myles Garrett will have his chances, and I'm ready to see him take over a game.
I obviously don't expect us to win this game, and even though I'm excited about seeing Gordon, I'm not expecting big things from him...yet. But I will say this: The Chargers are "that team" that has been known to lay the occasional egg and really stink up the Joint. Rivers WILL put the ball in harm's way, and he'll give us chances at making picks. Now, we traditionally haven't MADE those, but no time like the present! We could very easily get blown out, but I can envision a way they screw it up too.
Earlier in the season i mught have agreed lac might be our huckleberries again. But they're progressing.
If they had a better o line they could potentially be SB bound. I think they've had multiple injuries, not sure. But with a better run blocking line for gordon, they'd be sick
-
-
Kizers head gon hurt at halftime again
-
So he's at 10.5 sacks already with 7 more games to go. He's getting a sack a game. Only the philly game did he not log a sack but looks like he actually made more tackles than usual. So 21 career sacks in less than 2 seasons.
I was looking forward to this dallas game cause he'd go up against the best LT in football, but smith is out i beleive. Too bad, that woykd gave been an epic matchup
So he's at 10.5 sacks already with 7 more games to go. He's getting a sack a game. Only the philly game did he not log a sack but looks like he actually made more tackles than usual. So 21 career sacks in less than 2 seasons.
I was looking forward to this dallas game cause he'd go up against the best LT in football, but smith is out i beleive. Too bad, that woykd gave been an epic matchup
Also no sacks vs. MIA... check your own scrambled data.
And Sunday made 3... What happened?

Watching the Chargers annihilate the Cowboys, Gordon is the only hope I have left for that game...
"Help us, Gordy-wan... you're our only hope?"

-
It's sick. Ever seen big 10 fans with "F*** [opponent's name here]" buttons on? In Alabama they take offense to the fact that your team would even show up for the game.
Extremely mild compared to Baton Rouge.
Extremely mild compared to Baton Rouge.
Just finished my third trip to Baton Rouge. I'm gonna go ahead and disagree there. LSU is definitely the most intense, but Alabama is not far behind. People just look the other way on it because they're so good. I mean, heck, their band plays a song that says "hey Aggies, we just beat. the. hell outta you!" as the clock ticks down to 0.
-
Extremely mild compared to Baton Rouge.
Just finished my third trip to Baton Rouge. I'm gonna go ahead and disagree there. LSU is definitely the most intense, but Alabama is not far behind. People just look the other way on it because they're so good. I mean, heck, their band plays a song that says "hey Aggies, we just beat. the. hell outta you!" as the clock ticks down to 0.
Just finished my third trip to Baton Rouge. I'm gonna go ahead and disagree there. LSU is definitely the most intense, but Alabama is not far behind. People just look the other way on it because they're so good. I mean, heck, their band plays a song that says "hey Aggies, we just beat. the. hell outta you!" as the clock ticks down to 0.
Beat 'em there and watch what happens. Them Cajuns is crazy. Tuscaloosa would look downright angelic in comparison. We tied 'em once there when I went to see a game. You would have thought we had stolen all their crawfish right out of the swamps. We tied 'em very late in that game they thought was theirs for sure. Escaped to tell the tale.

Yep-Oct 8, 1966 - 7-7 tie..............The crowd was angry that day my friends..............the beer was flowing.....................the bottles were flying.....................and I alone escaped to tell thee.

-
-
Ah.... but the Fightin' Aggie Marching Band did not have to be smuggled out of the stadium, did it?

-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

