Skip to content

Lions game

The Browns Board
6 4 414
  • Do any of you remember when we played the Lions a few weeks back and right before half time we were trying to score and Detroit players were not letting our players up so we could get lined up? Funny thing that the same thing happened in this game only they did throw the flag. I am so sick of us getting kicked even by the refs. They all want us to fail.

  • Do any of you remember when we played the Lions a few weeks back and right before half time we were trying to score and Detroit players were not letting our players up so we could get lined up? Funny thing that the same thing happened in this game only they did throw the flag. I am so sick of us getting kicked even by the refs. They all want us to fail.

    @medicineman said:

    Do any of you remember when we played the Lions a few weeks back and right before half time we were trying to score and Detroit players were not letting our players up so we could get lined up? Funny thing that the same thing happened in this game only they did throw the flag. I am so sick of us getting kicked even by the refs. They all want us to fail.

    I just commented it in another thread. 

    How ironic. 

  • I didn't catch it. That's cowpoop though. 

  • Freaking Lions players were jumping on our players trying to hold them down and the refs just let it happen because, well it is just the Browns right? 

  • Well, you can be happy that the Vikings have won them today. 

  • There was a lot of discussion after that first game and the consensus was that they should have been called for delay of game. So this time they got it called. OK. Ref problem corrected and applied when needed.