***Official Browns @ Bengals Game Day Thread***
-
Kizer stinks and let's draft a QB, maybe 2! And you are so right about the receivers. Get one quality FA WR who can stay healthy. Then draft a receiver in round 1 or 2 along with the QB in round 1 and another OL in round 2. This team almost never has a quality offense and we desperately need to put some pressure on other teams for a change!
You really want this front office to go after another FA wide receiver?
You really want this front office to go after another FA wide receiver?
I wouldn't mind Manning chosing our rec corps
-
Browns need to start over ... we can get a better coach than this.
and we'll be right back here in a year, no change. I'm sorry but until browns fans realize this I'm afraid we're gonna be a 1 win team for a long time
and we'll be right back here in a year, no change. I'm sorry but until browns fans realize this I'm afraid we're gonna be a 1 win team for a long time
I don't know. I think you gotta keep trying, as head shaking as that is. This current crowd is terrible at evaluating talent -- almost as bad as Farmer, the worst GM of all time! And that's a fact!
-
Don't feel like reading back this thread, as watching the game once was more than enough for me..... but that call on Peppers was phucking awful.
The NFL is slowly becoming unwatchable on so many levels, and trust me, (Hue?) for me to say that is saying something.
-
-
You really want this front office to go after another FA wide receiver?
Not this front office to go after a FA receiver! The next one!!!! They need a quality experienced receiver who can reliably catch the ball! Over pay! These fans deserve something to cheer for. Enoguh of the garbage!
Not this front office to go after a FA receiver! The next one!!!! They need a quality experienced receiver who can reliably catch the ball! Over pay! These fans deserve something to cheer for. Enoguh of the garbage!
Ok thanks for the clarification
I wouldn't mind Manning chosing our rec corps
Would be interesting if this were to happen
-
Kizer stinks and let's draft a QB, maybe 2! And you are so right about the receivers. Get one quality FA WR who can stay healthy. Then draft a receiver in round 1 or 2 along with the QB in round 1 and another OL in round 2. This team almost never has a quality offense and we desperately need to put some pressure on other teams for a change!
kizer should not have played this year except in a backup capacity. That is on the FO. They got rid of mccown cause hey we got assweileer. Kizer has potential, we saw it today. Just don't think we can wait for that. He's 2 years away minimum. With guys like Rosen coming out this year can we wait that long?
kizer should not have played this year except in a backup capacity. That is on the FO. They got rid of mccown cause hey we got assweileer. Kizer has potential, we saw it today. Just don't think we can wait for that. He's 2 years away minimum. With guys like Rosen coming out this year can we wait that long?
Again I don't understand this. You could've started the season with Mccown/Kizer/Osweiler and had Hogan on the practice squad. It appears that Hue wasn't sold that Kessler or Hogan was the future of the franchise so why keep them around.
-
Not this front office to go after a FA receiver! The next one!!!! They need a quality experienced receiver who can reliably catch the ball! Over pay! These fans deserve something to cheer for. Enoguh of the garbage!
Ok thanks for the clarification
I wouldn't mind Manning chosing our rec corps
Would be interesting if this were to happen
Would be interesting if this were to happen
my feeling is it's already a done deal. It will be announced at the end of the season. Haslem is keeping mum on what position but Peyton Manning isn't flying into Cleveland multiple times just to shoot the shyt with his boy jimmy. Peyton manning will be "something" in the Browns organization next year and it's so hard to imagine he won't have a major say in that #1 pick which is almost assuredly a QB at this point.
-
Would be interesting if this were to happen
my feeling is it's already a done deal. It will be announced at the end of the season. Haslem is keeping mum on what position but Peyton Manning isn't flying into Cleveland multiple times just to shoot the shyt with his boy jimmy. Peyton manning will be "something" in the Browns organization next year and it's so hard to imagine he won't have a major say in that #1 pick which is almost assuredly a QB at this point.
my feeling is it's already a done deal. It will be announced at the end of the season. Haslem is keeping mum on what position but Peyton Manning isn't flying into Cleveland multiple times just to shoot the shyt with his boy jimmy. Peyton manning will be "something" in the Browns organization next year and it's so hard to imagine he won't have a major say in that #1 pick which is almost assuredly a QB at this point.
I wouldn't mind something like that happening. I am very skeptical that it will tho.
-
my feeling is it's already a done deal. It will be announced at the end of the season. Haslem is keeping mum on what position but Peyton Manning isn't flying into Cleveland multiple times just to shoot the shyt with his boy jimmy. Peyton manning will be "something" in the Browns organization next year and it's so hard to imagine he won't have a major say in that #1 pick which is almost assuredly a QB at this point.
I wouldn't mind something like that happening. I am very skeptical that it will tho.
I wouldn't mind something like that happening. I am very skeptical that it will tho.
why was manning, verified, in Clev so much then?
-
My thoughts on the game today. Kizer was OK, he made some good throws, his WRs in general didn't help him out. Kenny Britt made an appearance today which would have been nice if he didn't wait until game 11 to do so. The call on Peppers was a complete joke. The offense needs play makers in the worse way, IF Kizer can build on this game and progress until season ends he may have a chance next year. Whether he does so or not the Browns should draft a QB and get someone other than Sashi Brown evaluate them.
-
I wouldn't mind something like that happening. I am very skeptical that it will tho.
why was manning, verified, in Clev so much then?
why was manning, verified, in Clev so much then?
He might be giving Haslam advice but he won't come here. Although I still recall a 10 - 6 season and not making the playoffs because Peyton tanked a game. Fuk him
-
I'm gonna rem colemans bread basket drop for awhile. I know I've been shilling for taking a qb #1 next year, and I still think we should....but Kizer's season might have looked a lil better with a diff rec corp. He's made enough goofy mistakes on his own that had nothing to do with the rec's, based on that i'm ready to move on cause the talent at QB this year is unpassable.....but I also worry what the next guy is gonna have to deal with. These constant game changing drops are on my last nerve. It really is a return to the Braylon Edwards days. Is there something about the balls the browns use? Have we been using the kicking balls for years or something? I just don't get it.
They need someone with a good football background and balls to run the team.
They need someone with a good football background and balls to run the team.
It's a chit pile of names that want no part of this..If anyone writes in Pat Shurmer OC Vikings..Am Driving to your House!! https://armchairallamericans.com/potential-nfl-head-coaching-candidates-2018/ Would Jim Schwartz pull out of Philly now?
-
They need someone with a good football background and balls to run the team.
It's a chit pile of names that want no part of this..If anyone writes in Pat Shurmer OC Vikings..Am Driving to your House!! https://armchairallamericans.com/potential-nfl-head-coaching-candidates-2018/ Would Jim Schwartz pull out of Philly now?
It's a chit pile of names that want no part of this..If anyone writes in Pat Shurmer OC Vikings..Am Driving to your House!! https://armchairallamericans.com/potential-nfl-head-coaching-candidates-2018/ Would Jim Schwartz pull out of Philly now?
I'm all for Kosar as our GM. Let him find a young hungry talented coach.
-
It's a chit pile of names that want no part of this..If anyone writes in Pat Shurmer OC Vikings..Am Driving to your House!! https://armchairallamericans.com/potential-nfl-head-coaching-candidates-2018/ Would Jim Schwartz pull out of Philly now?
I'm all for Kosar as our GM. Let him find a young hungry talented coach.
I'm all for Kosar as our GM. Let him find a young hungry talented coach.
i get this aweful feeling that Haslem would prefer Manning over Kosar at this point..
agree with you though. The wife ordered Kosar's book for Xmas..should be a good read
-
I'm all for Kosar as our GM. Let him find a young hungry talented coach.
i get this aweful feeling that Haslem would prefer Manning over Kosar at this point..
agree with you though. The wife ordered Kosar's book for Xmas..should be a good read
i get this aweful feeling that Haslem would prefer Manning over Kosar at this point..
agree with you though. The wife ordered Kosar's book for Xmas..should be a good read
I would prefer Manning over Stosh the pudpuller but feel Bernie could actually fix this mess. Especially after seeing him local plugging his book and making a reunion at his High school. I also get to hear him do some pregame analysis on the radio. The book sounds good too. I've read some excerpts from it. Bernie is a smart man....and he still bleeds brown and orange
-
i get this aweful feeling that Haslem would prefer Manning over Kosar at this point..
agree with you though. The wife ordered Kosar's book for Xmas..should be a good read
I would prefer Manning over Stosh the pudpuller but feel Bernie could actually fix this mess. Especially after seeing him local plugging his book and making a reunion at his High school. I also get to hear him do some pregame analysis on the radio. The book sounds good too. I've read some excerpts from it. Bernie is a smart man....and he still bleeds brown and orange
I would prefer Manning over Stosh the pudpuller but feel Bernie could actually fix this mess. I also get to hear him do some pregame analysis on the radio.
We just watched John Lynch walk into a GM job just by staying in the football loop with TV broadcasting..Lock Jimmy up for a while..Believeland 2.0..Weekend at Bernie's Mezzanine section please
-
Asking seriously, has Kosar been successful at anything after football? In business, broadcasting, coaching, parenting, life, anything?
-
Asking seriously, has Kosar been successful at anything after football? In business, broadcasting, coaching, parenting, life, anything?
Asking seriously, has Kosar been successful at anything after football? In business, broadcasting, coaching, parenting, life, anything?
Yes, he has done very good on channel 19 with preseason coverage. Also each pregame on the radio he does analysis that is usually spot on. He has forgot more about football than this whole FO knows about it combined!
-
In days gone bye, this was always a tough game to handicap. The rivalry used to pretty much dissolve the point spread and you just never knew what was going to happen. The Bengals are a weird, weird team. They have great seasons blooming and then go soft against the Steelers and Ravens. In the past 6 years it seems like on paper we have a chance, but then almost as if by attrition, the Bengals pull away and make the plays we can't to win.
My gut tells me that our D will again keep the Bengals close, only to see us again flounder and get overtaken in the last part of the game.
We have the edge in defense.
They have a better QB, WR, and coaching staff. I thinkas it has been in many games this year, we stay close and fade in the 4th. I'll go Bengals 24 Browns 17
I think I would add the "Hue" 10 pt. handicapper into that score. Bengals 30 Browns 13.
I think I would add the "Hue" 10 pt. handicapper into that score. Bengals 30 Browns 13.
I missed it by the Browns +3 points.
Final score Bengals 30 Browns 16.
-
Asking seriously, has Kosar been successful at anything after football? In business, broadcasting, coaching, parenting, life, anything?
Yes, he has done very good on channel 19 with preseason coverage. Also each pregame on the radio he does analysis that is usually spot on. He has forgot more about football than this whole FO knows about it combined!
Yes, he has done very good on channel 19 with preseason coverage. Also each pregame on the radio he does analysis that is usually spot on. He has forgot more about football than this whole FO knows about it combined!
Channel 19 preseason coverage and pregame radio analysis and we want him to jump into running an entire NFL franchise, smh. I get he's a name but c'mon can't he run a successful auto dealership first?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login