it's the little things too that bother me about this current organization...
-
They can suspend him, certainly...if he is indicted.
It is one of the reasons, I suspect that he has begun listing his wife as the co-owner...and has begun having his son-in-law having a hand in the team's business.
So....what is more embarassing this now 1-25 (?) mess...or having your owner indicted?
But lets note: he would not be the first:
Jim Irsay
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/colts-owner-jim-irsay-arrested-charged-with-dwi-4-felony-counts/
Eddie DeBartolo
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2013/04/youngstowns_eddie_debartolo_a.html
I know with Eddie, his sister has the team. Might be why James sold the business too.
I know with Eddie, his sister has the team. Might be why James sold the business too.
James? Who is James?
-
I know with Eddie, his sister has the team. Might be why James sold the business too.
James? Who is James?
James? Who is James?
Jimmy Haslam.... I just don't like to spell his name. It may invoke a bad juju or something
-
James? Who is James?
Jimmy Haslam.... I just don't like to spell his name. It may invoke a bad juju or something
Jimmy Haslam.... I just don't like to spell his name. It may invoke a bad juju or something
OK, but you had me thinking like LeBron
...or, maybe more aptly: Jesse (and not the Steeler TE)
-
Jimmy Haslam.... I just don't like to spell his name. It may invoke a bad juju or something
OK, but you had me thinking like LeBron
...or, maybe more aptly: Jesse (and not the Steeler TE)
OK, but you had me thinking like LeBron
...or, maybe more aptly: Jesse (and not the Steeler TE)
Sorry for the confusion.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login