Skip to content

Phil freaking Dawson

The Browns Board
11 10 429
  • RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by Richiswhere
    #1

    57 yards........gameover

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Is that the same Phil Dawson that is 4 of 8 between 30 and 39 yards this season?

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #3

    He's still kicking? Wut? Where? I thought this dude retired years ago

  • He's still kicking? Wut? Where? I thought this dude retired years ago

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @clevfan4life said:

    He's still kicking? Wut? Where? I thought this dude retired years ago

    You don t pay attention very well, do.you?

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #5

    It's a shame that Dawson left go have a chance to win something somewhere, anywhere but here. Not even making him the highest paid kicker in the game could keep him here. Thomas should get a chance somewhere else. We don't want to win. When we want to win a game, we'll start crazy kev.

  • He's still kicking? Wut? Where? I thought this dude retired years ago

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @clevfan4life said:

    He's still kicking? Wut? Where? I thought this dude retired years ago

    19 years.  The same as I have had season tickets to this Sheet show

    Phil Dawson and I have been in the  NFL since 1999. 

    He has had a Hall of Fame career. The guy is right up there with any of the HOF kickers

    As for me, I’m just a fool who gave my hard earned money to this team. 

    Most of you are not season ticket holders. Some of you might have tickets but didn’t have to buy PSL’s. And some of you are even more old school than I am.

    I’m done. I will always root for the Browns. But my family and I are done giving our money to these IDIOTS

  • @clevfan4life said:

    He's still kicking? Wut? Where? I thought this dude retired years ago

    19 years.  The same as I have had season tickets to this Sheet show

    Phil Dawson and I have been in the  NFL since 1999. 

    He has had a Hall of Fame career. The guy is right up there with any of the HOF kickers

    As for me, I’m just a fool who gave my hard earned money to this team. 

    Most of you are not season ticket holders. Some of you might have tickets but didn’t have to buy PSL’s. And some of you are even more old school than I am.

    I’m done. I will always root for the Browns. But my family and I are done giving our money to these IDIOTS

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @browns149 said:

    19 years.  The same as I have had season tickets to this Sheet show

    Phil Dawson and I have been in the  NFL since 1999. 

    He has had a Hall of Fame career. The guy is right up there with any of the HOF kickers

    As for me, I’m just a fool who gave my hard earned money to this team. 

    Most of you are not season ticket holders. Some of you might have tickets but didn’t have to buy PSL’s. And some of you are even more old school than I am.

    I’m done. I will always root for the Browns. But my family and I are done giving our money to these IDIOTS

    I go back even farther than that our season tickets go back 17 years prior. It's about inheritance for the kids.... But I know where you're coming from. going to the bar with the guys with a 100% conviction- we're going to lose today, just a question of how. 

    This abomination is a disgrace to the proud history of the Browns- for those old enough to remember it. 

    PS, I will contribute to the parade, should we get there and it's looking more and more and more likely by the week... 

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    57 yards wow....I dont think Zane has totaled that in made FG's 🙂

  • It's a shame that Dawson left go have a chance to win something somewhere, anywhere but here. Not even making him the highest paid kicker in the game could keep him here. Thomas should get a chance somewhere else. We don't want to win. When we want to win a game, we'll start crazy kev.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @poeticg said:

    It's a shame that Dawson left go have a chance to win something somewhere, anywhere but here. Not even making him the highest paid kicker in the game could keep him here. Thomas should get a chance somewhere else. We don't want to win. When we want to win a game, we'll start crazy kev.

    At least promote him to backup. Conkessler gets sacked putting on his helmet. Is Hogan on the injury report or just left for dead?

    Oh, and congrats, Phil.

    Zombo

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #10

    A 50 year old Phil can kick better than a 25 year old Zane

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Stats notwithstanding...

    Phil's a couple percentage points ahead with one more miss... both have missed an extra point.