Skip to content

Week 12 Pissers & Moaners Thread

The Browns Board
29 20 810
  • Pretty weak piss there...

    Prostate issues?

  • OR, we need to trust the process...we need to give________another_____to______years.

  • Tell us again how good Shon Coleman is.

  • I enjoyed seeing Jimmy and Hue tussle McCarron’s balls before the game. We have such a classy owner.

  • How did we not draft___________________ !

    How did we let _________________ go?

    Etc., etc. ...

    @tour2ma said:

    How did we not draft___________________ !

    How did we let _________________ go?

    Etc., etc. ...

    I'll let you answer your own question Tour. Why are we 0-11 in a second year of a rebuild.  🙂  

  • Sell the team.

    Fire everyone.

    Trade all the players.

    Draft a QB and play him first game.

  • I think people are supremely sick of the losing. Especially given this is year two of the rebuild and they may be worse than a one win year 1. If there is nothing positive to report about the team then you will get a mega dose of negativity. 

    Tour, at one point on the time line do you lose patience with the team’s direction?

  • @tour2ma said:

    How did we not draft___________________ !

    How did we let _________________ go?

    Etc., etc. ...

    I'll let you answer your own question Tour. Why are we 0-11 in a second year of a rebuild.  🙂  

    @hoorta said:

    I'll let you answer your own question Tour. Why are we 1-11 in a second year of a rebuild.  🙂  

    We are? I musta slept through the win!! Time for another round of Diplomatico!!😁

  • If you watched GB vs Pitt then you know that's two more losses coming up.

  • How did we not draft___________________ !

    How did we let _________________ go?

    Etc., etc. ...

    @tour2ma said:

    How did we not draft________Tom Brady___________ !

    How did we let ________Bernie Kosar_________ go?

    Etc., etc. ...

    @canton-dawg said:

    OR, we need to trust the process...we need to give___Everyone_____another__5___to___11___years.

  • After watching the Chargers last several weeks, I highly doubt that's a Browns win either. Bosa and Ingram are terrorizing OL's, and their offense is really clicking. 

    And you just know Travis Benjamin is gonna have a huge game. Just because

  • Suckage across the board. Worst record in history calls for action. Fire no one. Kill them all. I've seen nothing on the field of play that says playmaker or star player. But at least the QB didn't get a headache during the game.....oops, wrong there too. 

  • @hoorta said:

    I'll let you answer your own question Tour. Why are we 1-11 in a second year of a rebuild.  🙂  

    We are? I musta slept through the win!! Time for another round of Diplomatico!!😁

    @texasag1969 said:

    We are? I musta slept through the win!! Time for another round of Diplomatico!!😁

    Ha, I fixed my original post Ag. I have to say a couple shots of Diplomatico, and then going out with the guys to Elsa's Mexican Cantina  to have a few of their best in SW Ohio Margaritas does cause you to look on the bright side of things. Maybe next week when Josh actually plays.

    Nah, the Chargers with Bosa, Kizer will wonder if the sky looks bluer in California than Ohio....   

  • @texasag1969 said:

    We are? I musta slept through the win!! Time for another round of Diplomatico!!😁

    Ha, I fixed my original post Ag. I have to say a couple shots of Diplomatico, and then going out with the guys to Elsa's Mexican Cantina  to have a few of their best in SW Ohio Margaritas does cause you to look on the bright side of things. Maybe next week when Josh actually plays.

    Nah, the Chargers with Bosa, Kizer will wonder if the sky looks bluer in California than Ohio....   

    @hoorta said:

    Ha, I fixed my original post Ag. I have to say a couple shots of Diplomatico, and then going out with the guys to Elsa's Mexican Cantina  to have a few of their best in SW Ohio Margaritas does cause you to look on the bright side of things. Maybe next week when Josh actually plays.

    Nah, the Chargers with Bosa, Kizer will wonder if the sky looks bluer in California than Ohio....   

    Not in LA.  It's kind of smokey.  

  • @tour2ma said:

    How did we not draft___________________ !

    How did we let _________________ go?

    Etc., etc. ...

    I'll let you answer your own question Tour. Why are we 0-11 in a second year of a rebuild.  🙂  

    @hoorta said:

    I'll let you answer your own question Tour. Why are we 0-11 in a second year of a rebuild.  🙂  

    0-27 total.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Not in LA.  It's kind of smokey.  

    it'll start raining soon and let all the land long the beach cliffs start soaking that heavy sand......see ya!!!

  • @hoorta said:

    Ha, I fixed my original post Ag. I have to say a couple shots of Diplomatico, and then going out with the guys to Elsa's Mexican Cantina  to have a few of their best in SW Ohio Margaritas does cause you to look on the bright side of things. Maybe next week when Josh actually plays.

    Nah, the Chargers with Bosa, Kizer will wonder if the sky looks bluer in California than Ohio....   

    Not in LA.  It's kind of smokey.  

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Not in LA.  It's kind of smokey.  

    Pot or wildfire?

  • Why has the criminal Jimmy H not yet been run out of town on a rail?

  • We can keep it simple 0-11, worst team in the NFL.

    @baconhound said:

    We can keep it simple 0-11, worst team in the NFL.

    Or is it the ☆worst of all time baby!☆ Hey we're looking at NFL immortality being remembered for generations as the team that.....dare we say it....went 0-16. 😮

    I sure hope we pull off at least one freakin win, just one and then blend in with the other 1-15 losers."Do you believe in miracles." Where's AL Michaels? 

  • Or at least cover those very generous point spreads?  Too much to ask? Eh?