Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Kizer QB Rating

Kizer QB Rating

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
72 Posts 23 Posters 3.0k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • onkyoreceiver O Conversation Starter Dedicated Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 97 Posts
    • 48 Reputation
    O onkyoreceiver wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Had Coleman hauled in the 29 yard TD from Kizer, what would Kizer's QB rating have been for the game?  Anyone have any idea?  Just curious.

    NeroN 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • O onkyoreceiver

      Had Coleman hauled in the 29 yard TD from Kizer, what would Kizer's QB rating have been for the game?  Anyone have any idea?  Just curious.

      Nero NeroN Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 2k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @onkyoreceiver said:

      Had Coleman hauled in the 29 yard TD from Kizer, what would Kizer's QB rating have been for the game?  Anyone have any idea?  Just curious.

      He had his best Qbr of the year, 86.5 

      Had he scored that TD he would have had 297 yards, 19/31 61% completion rate, and 1 pass TD 0 INT. 

      http://www.primecomputing.com

      Here I introduced the data and it said 103 Qbr. That's really good. Damn it. He may have played his best game yet!

      dawg2fanD 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • SD_Tom S Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 994 Posts
        • 260 Reputation
        S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by
        #3

        He looked great considering the situation he was thrown into this season,  and the horrible game plan hue lays out. 

        You gotta help him out and make some plays! And then if it's not drops,  its OPI, or a holding call that absolutely kills any drives.  

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • NeroN Nero

          @onkyoreceiver said:

          Had Coleman hauled in the 29 yard TD from Kizer, what would Kizer's QB rating have been for the game?  Anyone have any idea?  Just curious.

          He had his best Qbr of the year, 86.5 

          Had he scored that TD he would have had 297 yards, 19/31 61% completion rate, and 1 pass TD 0 INT. 

          http://www.primecomputing.com

          Here I introduced the data and it said 103 Qbr. That's really good. Damn it. He may have played his best game yet!

          dawg2fan dawg2fanD
          • 713 Posts
          • 74 Reputation
          dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @nero said:

          He had his best Qbr of the year, 86.5 

          Had he scored that TD he would have had 297 yards, 19/31 61% completion rate, and 1 pass TD 0 INT. 

          http://www.primecomputing.com

          Here I introduced the data and it said 103 Qbr. That's really good. Damn it. He may have played his best game yet!

          Well you know Kizer stinks.  If you don't believe me, ask 90% of the people on this board.  Like I've said before, he's a rookie and needs time.  This year cannot count, you have to start analyzing him beginning next year.  

          hoortaH stillmotionS Tour2maT 3 Replies Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • dawg2fanD dawg2fan

            @nero said:

            He had his best Qbr of the year, 86.5 

            Had he scored that TD he would have had 297 yards, 19/31 61% completion rate, and 1 pass TD 0 INT. 

            http://www.primecomputing.com

            Here I introduced the data and it said 103 Qbr. That's really good. Damn it. He may have played his best game yet!

            Well you know Kizer stinks.  If you don't believe me, ask 90% of the people on this board.  Like I've said before, he's a rookie and needs time.  This year cannot count, you have to start analyzing him beginning next year.  

            hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 20k Posts
            • 5k Reputation
            hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @dawg2fan said:

            Well you know Kizer stinks.  If you don't believe me, ask 90% of the people on this board.  Like I've said before, he's a rookie and needs time.  This year cannot count, you have to start analyzing him beginning next year.  

            Sorry, 0-11 counts plenty. & if we don't double down and take another QB high in 2018, there just might be a riot. Kizer has a long, long way to go to convince me he's our QBOTF.

            dawg2fanD 1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • dawg2fanD dawg2fan

              @nero said:

              He had his best Qbr of the year, 86.5 

              Had he scored that TD he would have had 297 yards, 19/31 61% completion rate, and 1 pass TD 0 INT. 

              http://www.primecomputing.com

              Here I introduced the data and it said 103 Qbr. That's really good. Damn it. He may have played his best game yet!

              Well you know Kizer stinks.  If you don't believe me, ask 90% of the people on this board.  Like I've said before, he's a rookie and needs time.  This year cannot count, you have to start analyzing him beginning next year.  

              stillmotion stillmotionS Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 2k Posts
              • 453 Reputation
              stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @dawg2fan said:

              Well you know Kizer stinks.  If you don't believe me, ask 90% of the people on this board.  Like I've said before, he's a rookie and needs time.  This year cannot count, you have to start analyzing him beginning next year.  

              I think unless he really turns it around and starts winning, he won't be our starter going into next year.

              If he is, and we go 0-16 this year, then god help us.....

              dawg2fanD 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • SD_Tom S Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 994 Posts
                • 260 Reputation
                S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by
                #7

                He looks better than Paxton Lynch. 

                He was way better than Trubisky was yesterday too. 

                darren15D 1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply
                • 7moses7 7 Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 1k Posts
                  • 248 Reputation
                  7 7moses7 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  can someone pull up Troy Aikman rookie stats, and just compare the stats not saying Kizer is the second coming ,   just curious.

                  hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • jiggins7919 jiggins7919J Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 5k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Like I said in another post...Kizer DESERVED for that throw to be caught. His absolute best pass of his career to his most reliable target on the field (Gordon not yet activated obviously). He deserved to feel that rush, to experience that success, to run and embrace his teammates. Kizer put his body on the line multiple times. He ran with a purpose and even displayed patience waiting for blockers. He was mostly decisive with his throws and his accuracy was improved for the most part. That drop hurt my heart because the kid really fought. I've been his toughest critic, and I struggle to point out too many errors in this game for a struggling rookie. Heck, even on our last drive Skillet Hands Louis managed to drop a perfect pass. 

                    Maybe Kizer can string together two nice games in a row. As a rookie, he's obviously struggled with consistency, and it'd be terrific to see him have two solid, turnover free games. And I tell you what, if Kizer can make some of those nice passes to GORDON, I think we'll see a different result. My only fear is that Kizer will "over-target" Josh Gordon and either force some bad passes, or simply miss other people because he's locked in on the freakish WR. 

                    NeroN 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • jiggins7919J jiggins7919

                      Like I said in another post...Kizer DESERVED for that throw to be caught. His absolute best pass of his career to his most reliable target on the field (Gordon not yet activated obviously). He deserved to feel that rush, to experience that success, to run and embrace his teammates. Kizer put his body on the line multiple times. He ran with a purpose and even displayed patience waiting for blockers. He was mostly decisive with his throws and his accuracy was improved for the most part. That drop hurt my heart because the kid really fought. I've been his toughest critic, and I struggle to point out too many errors in this game for a struggling rookie. Heck, even on our last drive Skillet Hands Louis managed to drop a perfect pass. 

                      Maybe Kizer can string together two nice games in a row. As a rookie, he's obviously struggled with consistency, and it'd be terrific to see him have two solid, turnover free games. And I tell you what, if Kizer can make some of those nice passes to GORDON, I think we'll see a different result. My only fear is that Kizer will "over-target" Josh Gordon and either force some bad passes, or simply miss other people because he's locked in on the freakish WR. 

                      Nero NeroN Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 2k Posts
                      • 1k Reputation
                      NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @jiggins7919 said:

                      Like I said in another post...Kizer DESERVED for that throw to be caught. His absolute best pass of his career to his most reliable target on the field (Gordon not yet activated obviously). He deserved to feel that rush, to experience that success, to run and embrace his teammates. Kizer put his body on the line multiple times. He ran with a purpose and even displayed patience waiting for blockers. He was mostly decisive with his throws and his accuracy was improved for the most part. That drop hurt my heart because the kid really fought. I've been his toughest critic, and I struggle to point out too many errors in this game for a struggling rookie. Heck, even on our last drive Skillet Hands Louis managed to drop a perfect pass. 

                      Maybe Kizer can string together two nice games in a row. As a rookie, he's obviously struggled with consistency, and it'd be terrific to see him have two solid, turnover free games. And I tell you what, if Kizer can make some of those nice passes to GORDON, I think we'll see a different result. My only fear is that Kizer will "over-target" Josh Gordon and either force some bad passes, or simply miss other people because he's locked in on the freakish WR. 

                      For me the evaluation on Kizer is kind of positive. 

                      He was a raw, 21 year old prospect thrown in a losing team with terrible receivers around him, not a huge rushing game and a terrible coach. 

                      After 11 games, the receivers and the coach still there, and you can see that he has improved. It was easy for him to improve, he set the bar pretty low in the first games, but you can see that he fights and tries to keep learning. 

                      I still think that we should be aggresive next offseason with the position, both in FA and in the draft even if he plays great these last games, but man I would be really happy if he succeeded.

                      OconReconO jiggins7919J 2 Replies Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • NeroN Nero

                        @jiggins7919 said:

                        Like I said in another post...Kizer DESERVED for that throw to be caught. His absolute best pass of his career to his most reliable target on the field (Gordon not yet activated obviously). He deserved to feel that rush, to experience that success, to run and embrace his teammates. Kizer put his body on the line multiple times. He ran with a purpose and even displayed patience waiting for blockers. He was mostly decisive with his throws and his accuracy was improved for the most part. That drop hurt my heart because the kid really fought. I've been his toughest critic, and I struggle to point out too many errors in this game for a struggling rookie. Heck, even on our last drive Skillet Hands Louis managed to drop a perfect pass. 

                        Maybe Kizer can string together two nice games in a row. As a rookie, he's obviously struggled with consistency, and it'd be terrific to see him have two solid, turnover free games. And I tell you what, if Kizer can make some of those nice passes to GORDON, I think we'll see a different result. My only fear is that Kizer will "over-target" Josh Gordon and either force some bad passes, or simply miss other people because he's locked in on the freakish WR. 

                        For me the evaluation on Kizer is kind of positive. 

                        He was a raw, 21 year old prospect thrown in a losing team with terrible receivers around him, not a huge rushing game and a terrible coach. 

                        After 11 games, the receivers and the coach still there, and you can see that he has improved. It was easy for him to improve, he set the bar pretty low in the first games, but you can see that he fights and tries to keep learning. 

                        I still think that we should be aggresive next offseason with the position, both in FA and in the draft even if he plays great these last games, but man I would be really happy if he succeeded.

                        OconRecon OconReconO Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 1k Posts
                        • 2 Reputation
                        OconReconO OconRecon wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @nero said:

                        He was a raw, 21 year old prospect thrown in a losing team with terrible receivers around him, not a huge rushing game and a terrible coach. 

                        After 11 games, the receivers and the coach still there, and you can see that he has improved. It was easy for him to improve, he set the bar pretty low in the first games, but you can see that he fights and tries to keep learning. 

                        I still think that we should be aggresive next offseason with the position, both in FA and in the draft even if he plays great these last games, but man I would be really happy if he succeeded.

                        ^^^ totally agree ^^^

                        Still wouldn't mind drafting a Josh Allen type, or the NC State kid, even if we decide to go all-in Kizer.

                        Huge test this Sunday on the left coast.  The Chargers edges and DB's are legit, and Bosa will be applying pressure for sure.  Add that we're without Collins and Ogbah, and Rivers seems to have hit a groove.

                        It'd be huge if Kizer can pull out a win, even if it's a sloppy 2 TD 2 INT + a strip-sack type of game.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 23k Posts
                          • 6k Reputation
                          T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Repeat after me. NO JOSH ALLEN!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          👍
                          Quote Reply
                          • NeroN Nero

                            @jiggins7919 said:

                            Like I said in another post...Kizer DESERVED for that throw to be caught. His absolute best pass of his career to his most reliable target on the field (Gordon not yet activated obviously). He deserved to feel that rush, to experience that success, to run and embrace his teammates. Kizer put his body on the line multiple times. He ran with a purpose and even displayed patience waiting for blockers. He was mostly decisive with his throws and his accuracy was improved for the most part. That drop hurt my heart because the kid really fought. I've been his toughest critic, and I struggle to point out too many errors in this game for a struggling rookie. Heck, even on our last drive Skillet Hands Louis managed to drop a perfect pass. 

                            Maybe Kizer can string together two nice games in a row. As a rookie, he's obviously struggled with consistency, and it'd be terrific to see him have two solid, turnover free games. And I tell you what, if Kizer can make some of those nice passes to GORDON, I think we'll see a different result. My only fear is that Kizer will "over-target" Josh Gordon and either force some bad passes, or simply miss other people because he's locked in on the freakish WR. 

                            For me the evaluation on Kizer is kind of positive. 

                            He was a raw, 21 year old prospect thrown in a losing team with terrible receivers around him, not a huge rushing game and a terrible coach. 

                            After 11 games, the receivers and the coach still there, and you can see that he has improved. It was easy for him to improve, he set the bar pretty low in the first games, but you can see that he fights and tries to keep learning. 

                            I still think that we should be aggresive next offseason with the position, both in FA and in the draft even if he plays great these last games, but man I would be really happy if he succeeded.

                            jiggins7919 jiggins7919J Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 5k Posts
                            • 1k Reputation
                            jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @nero said:

                            For me the evaluation on Kizer is kind of positive. 

                            He was a raw, 21 year old prospect thrown in a losing team with terrible receivers around him, not a huge rushing game and a terrible coach. 

                            After 11 games, the receivers and the coach still there, and you can see that he has improved. It was easy for him to improve, he set the bar pretty low in the first games, but you can see that he fights and tries to keep learning. 

                            I still think that we should be aggresive next offseason with the position, both in FA and in the draft even if he plays great these last games, but man I would be really happy if he succeeded.

                            I can agree with that.  I desperately want to see both Gordon and Coleman remain healthy for the last five games.  That will give us a MUCH better sampling of what Kizer can do IMO.  In some ways it's not fair to Kizer because he hasn't had any time to get chemistry worked out with basically either guy, but it's still INFINITELY better than Kizer throwing to Britt, Louis, and Higgins, right?  But you're right, regardless of what happens, we need to be aggressive with the QB position in both the draft and FA.  I still want Rosen first (Lamar Jackson still looks tantalizing though!) and then probably Minkah Fitzpatrick with our other 1st rounder.  He can play either corner or safety.  

                            T 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • jiggins7919J jiggins7919

                              @nero said:

                              For me the evaluation on Kizer is kind of positive. 

                              He was a raw, 21 year old prospect thrown in a losing team with terrible receivers around him, not a huge rushing game and a terrible coach. 

                              After 11 games, the receivers and the coach still there, and you can see that he has improved. It was easy for him to improve, he set the bar pretty low in the first games, but you can see that he fights and tries to keep learning. 

                              I still think that we should be aggresive next offseason with the position, both in FA and in the draft even if he plays great these last games, but man I would be really happy if he succeeded.

                              I can agree with that.  I desperately want to see both Gordon and Coleman remain healthy for the last five games.  That will give us a MUCH better sampling of what Kizer can do IMO.  In some ways it's not fair to Kizer because he hasn't had any time to get chemistry worked out with basically either guy, but it's still INFINITELY better than Kizer throwing to Britt, Louis, and Higgins, right?  But you're right, regardless of what happens, we need to be aggressive with the QB position in both the draft and FA.  I still want Rosen first (Lamar Jackson still looks tantalizing though!) and then probably Minkah Fitzpatrick with our other 1st rounder.  He can play either corner or safety.  

                              TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 23k Posts
                              • 6k Reputation
                              T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @jiggins7919 said:

                              I can agree with that.  I desperately want to see both Gordon and Coleman remain healthy for the last five games.  That will give us a MUCH better sampling of what Kizer can do IMO.  In some ways it's not fair to Kizer because he hasn't had any time to get chemistry worked out with basically either guy, but it's still INFINITELY better than Kizer throwing to Britt, Louis, and Higgins, right?  But you're right, regardless of what happens, we need to be aggressive with the QB position in both the draft and FA.  I still want Rosen first (Lamar Jackson still looks tantalizing though!) and then probably Minkah Fitzpatrick with our other 1st rounder.  He can play either corner or safety.  

                              In an ideal world I can agree on Fitz-but he will be gone by our 2nd pick. He reminds me of the Honey Badger the way he plays. So WR.

                              jiggins7919J 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • T TexasAg1969

                                @jiggins7919 said:

                                I can agree with that.  I desperately want to see both Gordon and Coleman remain healthy for the last five games.  That will give us a MUCH better sampling of what Kizer can do IMO.  In some ways it's not fair to Kizer because he hasn't had any time to get chemistry worked out with basically either guy, but it's still INFINITELY better than Kizer throwing to Britt, Louis, and Higgins, right?  But you're right, regardless of what happens, we need to be aggressive with the QB position in both the draft and FA.  I still want Rosen first (Lamar Jackson still looks tantalizing though!) and then probably Minkah Fitzpatrick with our other 1st rounder.  He can play either corner or safety.  

                                In an ideal world I can agree on Fitz-but he will be gone by our 2nd pick. He reminds me of the Honey Badger the way he plays. So WR.

                                jiggins7919 jiggins7919J Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 5k Posts
                                • 1k Reputation
                                jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @texasag1969 said:

                                In an ideal world I can agree on Fitz-but he will be gone by our 2nd pick. He reminds me of the Honey Badger the way he plays. So WR.

                                You're probably right.  Calvin Ridley at WR appears to be a nice alternative.  A bit smaller than I like, but he's got talent, no doubt.  I don't anticipate us having Josh Gordon for next year, either because we trade him or for "other reasons", so I don't love the idea of having Corey Coleman and Calvin Ridley on the same team.  They're both small and we desperately need that big, rangy, possession type WR.  Of course, I could be wrong about Josh, and lord knows I HOPE I am, but history tells me I'm not.  Perhaps we can find the possession receiver in FA...like what Britt was SUPPOSED to be.  

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • OconRecon OconReconO Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 1k Posts
                                  • 2 Reputation
                                  OconReconO OconRecon wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  How about 6'4" Ateman from OSU?  Like his size.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • hoortaH hoorta

                                    @dawg2fan said:

                                    Well you know Kizer stinks.  If you don't believe me, ask 90% of the people on this board.  Like I've said before, he's a rookie and needs time.  This year cannot count, you have to start analyzing him beginning next year.  

                                    Sorry, 0-11 counts plenty. & if we don't double down and take another QB high in 2018, there just might be a riot. Kizer has a long, long way to go to convince me he's our QBOTF.

                                    dawg2fan dawg2fanD
                                    • 713 Posts
                                    • 74 Reputation
                                    dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by dawg2fan
                                    #17

                                    @hoorta said:

                                    Sorry, 0-11 counts plenty. & if we don't double down and take another QB high in 2018, there just might be a riot. Kizer has a long, long way to go to convince me he's our QBOTF.

                                    I never said don't take another QB.  I think we should take a QB with the first pick overall, but let him sit and learn from Kizer.  We need to get the QB developed the right way, not just thrown into the fire.  As a matter of fact, either Kizer or the next QB we get should be our QB of the future.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • stillmotionS stillmotion

                                      @dawg2fan said:

                                      Well you know Kizer stinks.  If you don't believe me, ask 90% of the people on this board.  Like I've said before, he's a rookie and needs time.  This year cannot count, you have to start analyzing him beginning next year.  

                                      I think unless he really turns it around and starts winning, he won't be our starter going into next year.

                                      If he is, and we go 0-16 this year, then god help us.....

                                      dawg2fan dawg2fanD
                                      • 713 Posts
                                      • 74 Reputation
                                      dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @stillmotion said:

                                      I think unless he really turns it around and starts winning, he won't be our starter going into next year.

                                      If he is, and we go 0-16 this year, then god help us.....

                                      Well, if you look at this years schedule, who can we beat realistically?  Especially with the weapons we have (star players mostly rookies).

                                      At Chagers:          Doubtful.  They could be playing better than any team we have left.

                                      Packers (Home): No

                                      Ravens (Home): No

                                      At Bears:              We have a chance at this one.

                                      At Steelers:          No

                                      We have a chance to go 1-15, but the game is on the road and the Bears play well at home.  If this team was a year or two older (Better WRs, CBs, and a QB), i'd but this team up against any team.  We  would at least be competitive.  But we're not there yet.  Guys, please be patient. 

                                      OconReconO Bob806B 2 Replies Last reply
                                      👍
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • PKU P
                                        • 4 Posts
                                        • 0 Reputation
                                        P PKU wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        I would argue the Packers and the Bears are the two legitimate chances to break the 0-16.  I think we match up well (or did) against Chicago with our run D and it will be a battle of attrition on two bad offenses.  That being said... I'd give the chance of a parade at least 51%.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • dawg2fanD dawg2fan

                                          @stillmotion said:

                                          I think unless he really turns it around and starts winning, he won't be our starter going into next year.

                                          If he is, and we go 0-16 this year, then god help us.....

                                          Well, if you look at this years schedule, who can we beat realistically?  Especially with the weapons we have (star players mostly rookies).

                                          At Chagers:          Doubtful.  They could be playing better than any team we have left.

                                          Packers (Home): No

                                          Ravens (Home): No

                                          At Bears:              We have a chance at this one.

                                          At Steelers:          No

                                          We have a chance to go 1-15, but the game is on the road and the Bears play well at home.  If this team was a year or two older (Better WRs, CBs, and a QB), i'd but this team up against any team.  We  would at least be competitive.  But we're not there yet.  Guys, please be patient. 

                                          OconRecon OconReconO Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 1k Posts
                                          • 2 Reputation
                                          OconReconO OconRecon wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @dawg2fan said:

                                          At Chagers:          Doubtful.  They could be playing better than any team we have left.

                                          Packers (Home): No

                                          Ravens (Home): No

                                          At Bears:              We have a chance at this one.

                                          At Steelers:          No

                                          Agree with all, except the Packers don't have Rogers, Mitch is hardly lighting it up for the Bears, and the Steelers will rest players, oh, and Flacco is having a bad year.

                                          I dunno, maybe?

                                          dawg2fanD 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate