Eli Benched
-
Say what you want, but he's got two rings. I'm sure he'll get over it. Maybe joins Tom Coughlin in Jacksonville?
-
-
So instead of 3 picks - Mcadoo wants to see his QB throw 4 a game. The Gmen have a long list of issues and Eli is not at the top.
-
If I'm Eli...I'm demanding a trade to Jacksonville or Arizona or maybe Miami. He immediately makes all of those teams better. I'd push for Jacksonville because that division isn't all that great and their defense is pretty legit. Would immediately make them a contender.
-
If I'm Eli...I'm demanding a trade to Jacksonville or Arizona or maybe Miami. He immediately makes all of those teams better. I'd push for Jacksonville because that division isn't all that great and their defense is pretty legit. Would immediately make them a contender.
If I'm Eli...I'm demanding a trade to Jacksonville or Arizona or maybe Miami. He immediately makes all of those teams better. I'd push for Jacksonville because that division isn't all that great and their defense is pretty legit. Would immediately make them a contender.
Not to mention the Tom Coughlin factor.
-
-
Hasn't he never missed a snap? I'd be infuriated.
-
I guess Eli had the option to start the game and continue his streak, and he declined. Said it wouldn't be fair to the team to do that for his own personal stats, and that it defeats the whole purpose of the streak to do that.
Word is they're gonna play Davis Webb at some point too. I'm very interested in seeing him play.
-
Under the "let's see what else we have at QB" light I guess a move to Webb can make a little sense, but who doesn't already know what they have in Geno?
Under the "let's see what else we have at QB" light I guess a move to Webb can make a little sense, but who doesn't already know what they have in Geno?
Exactly. Geno Smith is trash. Get Webb in there. Either way Eli is getting disrespected. You bench the guy that lost his 3 top receiver and expect him to win. Along with a horrible line and no running game. McAdoo needs to be fired. What kind of cowpoop is this.
-
I've never thought that Eli was the guy that could carry a team on his back. Plenty good enough to win with a nice solid surrounding cast but no more then that.
I'm a little disappointed that my boy davis-webb didn't move up rather than perennial suck QB Geno's Pizza roll.
WSS
-
Bleacher Report.......
Benching of Eli Manning Ends an Era for the Giants in the Ugliest Way Possible
......will be back before you know it.
Manning was unceremoniously benched Tuesday afternoon after 14 seasons and 210 consecutive starts. The two-time Super Bowl MVP will be replaced by former tabloid back-page chew toy Geno Smith, a quarterback so inept that he deserved about half of the criticism he received during his Jets tenure.
The Giants have a more likely quarterback of the future on the roster in rookie Davis Webb, but Ben McAdoo, a lame duck whose New Year's Day plans involve updating his LinkedIn page, is now the coaching equivalent of a movie character climbing into the Sockpit of a crashing spaceship and randomly mashing buttons.
-
Under the "let's see what else we have at QB" light I guess a move to Webb can make a little sense, but who doesn't already know what they have in Geno?
Exactly. Geno Smith is trash. Get Webb in there. Either way Eli is getting disrespected. You bench the guy that lost his 3 top receiver and expect him to win. Along with a horrible line and no running game. McAdoo needs to be fired. What kind of cowpoop is this.
Exactly. Geno Smith is trash. Get Webb in there. Either way Eli is getting disrespected. You bench the guy that lost his 3 top receiver and expect him to win. Along with a horrible line and no running game. McAdoo needs to be fired. What kind of cowpoop is this.
Isn't that EXACTLY Kizer's situation??
-
Exactly. Geno Smith is trash. Get Webb in there. Either way Eli is getting disrespected. You bench the guy that lost his 3 top receiver and expect him to win. Along with a horrible line and no running game. McAdoo needs to be fired. What kind of cowpoop is this.
Isn't that EXACTLY Kizer's situation??
Isn't that EXACTLY Kizer's situation??
EXACTLY the difference is Eli HAD a highlight reel WR in Odell.....Kiser had/has the three stooges, oh and now the return of weed man. Good luck.
-
If I'm Eli...I'm demanding a trade to Jacksonville or Arizona or maybe Miami. He immediately makes all of those teams better. I'd push for Jacksonville because that division isn't all that great and their defense is pretty legit. Would immediately make them a contender.
If I'm Eli...I'm demanding a trade to Jacksonville or Arizona or maybe Miami. He immediately makes all of those teams better. I'd push for Jacksonville because that division isn't all that great and their defense is pretty legit. Would immediately make them a contender.
They are already a playoff contender....the thing that holds them back is their questionable QB.
Eli could put them into SB contending status....at least imo.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
