Free Agent QBs
-
Bradford would break into a thousand pieces in Cleveland.
-
Bradford is actually only 3 months older than Keenum. Keenum was in college for six seasons
-
Bradford is actually only 3 months older than Keenum. Keenum was in college for six seasons
@the-user-from-cleveland said:
Bradford is actually only 3 months older than Keenum. Keenum was in college for six seasons
Sounds like my plan. But I did have to work nearly full time to pay my way through school. No football scholarships for me.
-
Mccown if he'll come back
-
Bradford would break into a thousand pieces in Cleveland.
Bradford would break into a thousand pieces in Cleveland.
Bradford would trip over that blade of grass that ended LeCharles Bentley's career here, and die.
-
The Browns have to bring in a veteran for whoever they draft next season, and for Kizer. I'd be fine with McCown.
It still baffles me that they rolled with a rookie and two second year guys this season. I never got the impression that Osweiler was really in the mix, always thought they were just hoping to get another pick out of him.
-
The Browns have to bring in a veteran for whoever they draft next season, and for Kizer. I'd be fine with McCown.
It still baffles me that they rolled with a rookie and two second year guys this season. I never got the impression that Osweiler was really in the mix, always thought they were just hoping to get another pick out of him.
The Browns have to bring in a veteran for whoever they draft next season, and for Kizer. I'd be fine with McCown.
It still baffles me that they rolled with a rookie and two second year guys this season. I never got the impression that Osweiler was really in the mix, always thought they were just hoping to get another pick out of him.
Its called stupidity.....but that is just from my perspective.
-
The Browns have to bring in a veteran for whoever they draft next season, and for Kizer. I'd be fine with McCown.
It still baffles me that they rolled with a rookie and two second year guys this season. I never got the impression that Osweiler was really in the mix, always thought they were just hoping to get another pick out of him.
Its called stupidity.....but that is just from my perspective.
Its called stupidity.....but that is just from my perspective.
I was trying to get in the holiday spirit and be, um, nice....

-
Honestly I'm all in on Taylor if he would accept an offer to play here. He has gotten thrown under the bus in Buffalo, but his stat lines are good. He would be a solid starting QB who wouldn't break the bank. You could also talk Cousins but he will likely become one of the highest, if not highest, paid QB in the league next season but really he is like the 10th best guy. So in a sense you will most likely shore up the position for the next several years, but you will most likely not be getting the best bang for your buck.
-
Eli is under contract thru 2019. The discussion likely projected his release.
Ditto for Smith.... who is under contract thru 2018.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
..Alex Smith is 33..Pick a round on draft day (that if KC gets stupid) we could flip picks with KC to take Alex off Chiefs hands? Jimmy G trade plan 2.0