So much for the Ali award
-
Thank you Sports Illustrated for wiping your butt on Muhammad Ali's Legacy.
https://www.si.com/sportsperson/2017/11/30/colin-kaepernick-muhammad-ali-legacy-award
3,2,....
WSS
-
Shmuck them.
-
scum - he's one of the lefties, they will celebrate him because he got a lot of
negative attention. sick stuff.
-
A year or so ago i talked here about ali's anti vietnam legacy. Showed a clip of him saying aint no vietnameeesy ever call me no N*****!!
^^in case u guys forgot
anywsy, both u 2 weasels had no problem shtting all up on ali. I think diehard even said "fuk dat ngr". So now u guys are all worried about ali's legacy? Is there a single principle in this world u clowns will remain consistent on?
-
It was my post. Show me where I said anything like that.
WSS
-
Just for the record many of us hated the Vietnam War back in the day. I think we've learned to respect the military since then but not that particular set of circumstances.
WSS
-
It was my post. Show me where I said anything like that.
WSS
It was my post. Show me where I said anything like that.
WSS
It was prob around the time ali died. I cant be 100% certain the worst vitriol came from u specifically, i know dh was tho, but the "triumvirate" of stupid def let it ve known ali was essentially a traitor for not going to vietnam....which is as Sockamamy a notion as ive ever heard. If u had no such postings my apologies....but u 3's post content here is so rematkably similiar its almost like ur all ghoolie alts
-
It was my post. Show me where I said anything like that.
WSS
It was prob around the time ali died. I cant be 100% certain the worst vitriol came from u specifically, i know dh was tho, but the "triumvirate" of stupid def let it ve known ali was essentially a traitor for not going to vietnam....which is as Sockamamy a notion as ive ever heard. If u had no such postings my apologies....but u 3's post content here is so rematkably similiar its almost like ur all ghoolie alts
It was prob around the time ali died. I cant be 100% certain the worst vitriol came from u specifically, i know dh was tho, but the "triumvirate" of stupid def let it ve known ali was essentially a traitor for not going to vietnam....which is as Sockamamy a notion as ive ever heard. If u had no such postings my apologies....but u 3's post content here is so rematkably similiar its almost like ur all ghoolie alts
It seems that way to you because you're an idiot.
WSS
-
It was prob around the time ali died. I cant be 100% certain the worst vitriol came from u specifically, i know dh was tho, but the "triumvirate" of stupid def let it ve known ali was essentially a traitor for not going to vietnam....which is as Sockamamy a notion as ive ever heard. If u had no such postings my apologies....but u 3's post content here is so rematkably similiar its almost like ur all ghoolie alts
It seems that way to you because you're an idiot.
WSS
It seems that way to you because you're an idiot.
WSS
Ok ghoolie. ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login