NFL concerned with Browns owner Jimmy Haslam
-
Just what we need.. Muslim ownership of American sports teams.. Lets just give them the keys to the kingdom , to hold our citizens hostage in a stadium with bomb threats... Sorry to digress.. Was just a random thought...
There are already Muslim owners of NFL teams. Jacksonville is one. Shahid Khan. A native of Pakistan. For all I know there may be others.
What difference does it make what one's religion is?
Do you object to the fact that the Browns were Jewish owned for over 50 years between Modell and Lerners?
What if...Oh My God...one of the NFL owners is an atheist? (which some may be)
And what about the Chinese ownership? Do you object to ownership of an NFL team by a Buddhist, Shintoist, Confucianist, Taoist?
The Bills are part owned by a South Korean.....what is that person's religion?
The Packers are owned by a community corporation. What religion do you think that corp. is? Considering it is not an actual live human....but is owned by thousands of humans. What if one of them was a Muslim.
What fuyucking country do you think you live in? What century do you think you live in. How much more ignorance can you display?
There are already Muslim owners of NFL teams. Jacksonville is one. Shahid Khan. A native of Pakistan. For all I know there may be others.
What difference does it make what one's religion is?
Do you object to the fact that the Browns were Jewish owned for over 50 years between Modell and Lerners?
What if...Oh My God...one of the NFL owners is an atheist? (which some may be)
And what about the Chinese ownership? Do you object to ownership of an NFL team by a Buddhist, Shintoist, Confucianist, Taoist?
The Bills are part owned by a South Korean.....what is that person's religion?
The Packers are owned by a community corporation. What religion do you think that corp. is? Considering it is not an actual live human....but is owned by thousands of humans. What if one of them was a Muslim.
What fuyucking country do you think you live in? What century do you think you live in. How much more ignorance can you display?
It doesn't matter who owns us, But I would (prefer) someone from the area, who's a lifelong fan. Someone who hates seeing the Browns losing as much as we do, and someone who wants to restore greatness, and won't interfere like Jerry Jones.
If you look at it from an outside perspective, Haslam is a spoonfed billionaire who's shady, and hasn't done anything to us Cleveland fans to prove that he's a standup guy.
As of now, He's made us much worse since buying the team, almost abysmal. Haslam was a Steelers fan, so obviously he won't care about Browns fans as much as a lifelong Browns fan would. It's likely Haslam just sees us as cash, and thinks we'll remain faithful and spend money no matter what. (and i'm sure some of us would)
It shouldn't be taboo to question why Haslam spent an astronomically small amount of money on the salary cap for the past 3 years.
Give me an owner, no matter who they are who wants to 1) win 2) cares about us (the fans)
-
Just what we need.. Muslim ownership of American sports teams.. Lets just give them the keys to the kingdom , to hold our citizens hostage in a stadium with bomb threats... Sorry to digress.. Was just a random thought...
There are already Muslim owners of NFL teams. Jacksonville is one. Shahid Khan. A native of Pakistan. For all I know there may be others.
What difference does it make what one's religion is?
Do you object to the fact that the Browns were Jewish owned for over 50 years between Modell and Lerners?
What if...Oh My God...one of the NFL owners is an atheist? (which some may be)
And what about the Chinese ownership? Do you object to ownership of an NFL team by a Buddhist, Shintoist, Confucianist, Taoist?
The Bills are part owned by a South Korean.....what is that person's religion?
The Packers are owned by a community corporation. What religion do you think that corp. is? Considering it is not an actual live human....but is owned by thousands of humans. What if one of them was a Muslim.
What fuyucking country do you think you live in? What century do you think you live in. How much more ignorance can you display?
There are already Muslim owners of NFL teams. Jacksonville is one. Shahid Khan. A native of Pakistan. For all I know there may be others.
What difference does it make what one's religion is?
Do you object to the fact that the Browns were Jewish owned for over 50 years between Modell and Lerners?
What if...Oh My God...one of the NFL owners is an atheist? (which some may be)
And what about the Chinese ownership? Do you object to ownership of an NFL team by a Buddhist, Shintoist, Confucianist, Taoist?
The Bills are part owned by a South Korean.....what is that person's religion?
The Packers are owned by a community corporation. What religion do you think that corp. is? Considering it is not an actual live human....but is owned by thousands of humans. What if one of them was a Muslim.
What fuyucking country do you think you live in? What century do you think you live in. How much more ignorance can you display?
I guess your just gonna turn a blind cheek to whats been going on in the world.. Surprising for one who is a Magistrate of the United States Court system.. Religion has nothing to do with it per se.. However... Muslims are known to harbour hate for all christianity , and for those who do not believe as they do.. We're just gonna pretend that christian girls who bear crosses around they're necks aren't getting raped and killed in Germany and in other places in Europe as well.. I hear much about stuff due to the fact I have friends and family who live in Europe. I don't want to hijack this thread.. But you can call me ignorant all you want. So sayeth thee Magistrate.... Doesn't bother me 1 iota.
-
I can get Red Zone on my sports package here. Cleveland show with Jim Donovan, Tony Grossi, and Doug Dieken. They discussed it at great length. It's possible Haslam could be forced out, but the more likely thing (according to them) is Dee would take over if Jimmy winds up in the slammer. I half jokingly said Warren Buffett could take over the team, since he's already buying Pilot\Flying J. I agree with Tour, if the Browns should get a new owner, it is going to be a total nuke job.
Doing a little research, couldn't find any local Cleveland people rich enough to buy the team- so that Kosar consortium idea is DOA. Six billionaires live in Ohio, and 4 don't count. Denise York already owns the 49ers, and then there's the Lerner heirs. Wesner (The Limited & Victoria's Secret) and Mathile (sold Iam's to P&G) are the other two with enough loot to buy an NFL team.
Paging Dan Gilbert....
The Haslam family would take over, obviously. Not Buffet, nor anyone else. I am pretty sure. It was possibly why they made the move to make Dee co-owner and to involve other family members...especially now if they are not going to have much to do with Pilot.
And Dan Gilbert would NOT be considered. Not with his casino gambling interests. The NFL still has a strict rule on that, notwithstanding that they are going to have a team move to Vegas.
Obviously Lerner wouldn't be a candidate. Hell...he lost a pile of money on his English soccer team.
Nero had commented that a lot of weathy Arabs and Chinese were buying up Euro futbol teams (a Chinese guy bought Aston Villa from RAndy). Not sure what the NFL rules are on foreign ownership. I think it is likely prohibited.
The Haslam family would take over, obviously. Not Buffet, nor anyone else. I am pretty sure. It was possibly why they made the move to make Dee co-owner and to involve other family members...especially now if they are not going to have much to do with Pilot.
And Dan Gilbert would NOT be considered. Not with his casino gambling interests. The NFL still has a strict rule on that, notwithstanding that they are going to have a team move to Vegas.
Obviously Lerner wouldn't be a candidate. Hell...he lost a pile of money on his English soccer team.
Nero had commented that a lot of weathy Arabs and Chinese were buying up Euro futbol teams (a Chinese guy bought Aston Villa from RAndy). Not sure what the NFL rules are on foreign ownership. I think it is likely prohibited.
You beat me to it Gip. MHO Gilbert would be considered as a potential owner, IF he was willing to divest his Casino holdings. Certainly has the $$$$ about $Five billion of 'em.

-
There are already Muslim owners of NFL teams. Jacksonville is one. Shahid Khan. A native of Pakistan. For all I know there may be others.
What difference does it make what one's religion is?
Do you object to the fact that the Browns were Jewish owned for over 50 years between Modell and Lerners?
What if...Oh My God...one of the NFL owners is an atheist? (which some may be)
And what about the Chinese ownership? Do you object to ownership of an NFL team by a Buddhist, Shintoist, Confucianist, Taoist?
The Bills are part owned by a South Korean.....what is that person's religion?
The Packers are owned by a community corporation. What religion do you think that corp. is? Considering it is not an actual live human....but is owned by thousands of humans. What if one of them was a Muslim.
What fuyucking country do you think you live in? What century do you think you live in. How much more ignorance can you display?
It doesn't matter who owns us, But I would (prefer) someone from the area, who's a lifelong fan. Someone who hates seeing the Browns losing as much as we do, and someone who wants to restore greatness, and won't interfere like Jerry Jones.
If you look at it from an outside perspective, Haslam is a spoonfed billionaire who's shady, and hasn't done anything to us Cleveland fans to prove that he's a standup guy.
As of now, He's made us much worse since buying the team, almost abysmal. Haslam was a Steelers fan, so obviously he won't care about Browns fans as much as a lifelong Browns fan would. It's likely Haslam just sees us as cash, and thinks we'll remain faithful and spend money no matter what. (and i'm sure some of us would)
It shouldn't be taboo to question why Haslam spent an astronomically small amount of money on the salary cap for the past 3 years.
Give me an owner, no matter who they are who wants to 1) win 2) cares about us (the fans)
It doesn't matter who owns us, But I would (prefer) someone from the area, who's a lifelong fan. Someone who hates seeing the Browns losing as much as we do, and someone who wants to restore greatness, and won't interfere like Jerry Jones.
If you look at it from an outside perspective, Haslam is a spoonfed billionaire who's shady, and hasn't done anything to us Cleveland fans to prove that he's a standup guy.
As of now, He's made us much worse since buying the team, almost abysmal. Haslam was a Steelers fan, so obviously he won't care about Browns fans as much as a lifelong Browns fan would. It's likely Haslam just sees us as cash, and thinks we'll remain faithful and spend money no matter what. (and i'm sure some of us would)
It shouldn't be taboo to question why Haslam spent an astronomically small amount of money on the salary cap for the past 3 years.
Give me an owner, no matter who they are who wants to 1) win 2) cares about us (the fans)
How many billionaires do you think live around here? The Lerners are the only ones. Also...I don't think that JH was a Steeler fan. He is just an opportunist. He bought into the Steelers when a few of the Rooney brothers had to divest due to their interests in casinos and race tracks. Then he got a taste and wanted a full ownership position. It was actually the Commissioner's office that steered him toward the Browns because they knew that Randy wanted out. Jimmy was a Tennessee Volunteer fan first and foremost.....and maybe a Titans fan, if he was the fan of any NFL team.
-
There are already Muslim owners of NFL teams. Jacksonville is one. Shahid Khan. A native of Pakistan. For all I know there may be others.
What difference does it make what one's religion is?
Do you object to the fact that the Browns were Jewish owned for over 50 years between Modell and Lerners?
What if...Oh My God...one of the NFL owners is an atheist? (which some may be)
And what about the Chinese ownership? Do you object to ownership of an NFL team by a Buddhist, Shintoist, Confucianist, Taoist?
The Bills are part owned by a South Korean.....what is that person's religion?
The Packers are owned by a community corporation. What religion do you think that corp. is? Considering it is not an actual live human....but is owned by thousands of humans. What if one of them was a Muslim.
What fuyucking country do you think you live in? What century do you think you live in. How much more ignorance can you display?
I guess your just gonna turn a blind cheek to whats been going on in the world.. Surprising for one who is a Magistrate of the United States Court system.. Religion has nothing to do with it per se.. However... Muslims are known to harbour hate for all christianity , and for those who do not believe as they do.. We're just gonna pretend that christian girls who bear crosses around they're necks aren't getting raped and killed in Germany and in other places in Europe as well.. I hear much about stuff due to the fact I have friends and family who live in Europe. I don't want to hijack this thread.. But you can call me ignorant all you want. So sayeth thee Magistrate.... Doesn't bother me 1 iota.
I guess your just gonna turn a blind cheek to whats been going on in the world.. Surprising for one who is a Magistrate of the United States Court system.. Religion has nothing to do with it per se.
. However... Muslims are known to harbour hate for all christianity , and for those who do not believe as they do.. We're just gonna pretend that christian girls who bear crosses around they're necks aren't getting raped and killed in Germany and in other places in Europe as well.. I hear much about stuff due to the fact I have friends and family who live in Europe. I don't want to hijack this thread.. But you can call me ignorant all you want. So sayeth thee Magistrate.... Doesn't bother me 1 iota.
OK, I see that there IS much more ignorance that you can display.
Its not that those things you mention may not be happening.... But what the fuyucking hell does that have to do with the religion of an NFL owner? Did Shahid Khan commit those acts?
Should we not allow Christian ownership because of the atrocities that the Nazis did under the name of Christianity.
And you are a goddamned liar if you say religion has nothing to do with it. "Muslims harbor hate for Christianity" That is your statement. What the F is that is anything but a commentary on religion.
And I am not a Magistrate for the US Court system. Here is another area that you are ignorant on. The US Court system and the State of Ohio court system are completely different systems.
And you better damned well hope that any court official in any court system does not display the kind of racism and ignorance that you are displaying. They would not be worthy of their position if they did.
And if being called ignorant doesn't bother you...it is only because you have no character or conscience.
-
-
I guess your just gonna turn a blind cheek to whats been going on in the world.. Surprising for one who is a Magistrate of the United States Court system.. Religion has nothing to do with it per se.
. However... Muslims are known to harbour hate for all christianity , and for those who do not believe as they do.. We're just gonna pretend that christian girls who bear crosses around they're necks aren't getting raped and killed in Germany and in other places in Europe as well.. I hear much about stuff due to the fact I have friends and family who live in Europe. I don't want to hijack this thread.. But you can call me ignorant all you want. So sayeth thee Magistrate.... Doesn't bother me 1 iota.
OK, I see that there IS much more ignorance that you can display.
Its not that those things you mention may not be happening.... But what the fuyucking hell does that have to do with the religion of an NFL owner? Did Shahid Khan commit those acts?
Should we not allow Christian ownership because of the atrocities that the Nazis did under the name of Christianity.
And you are a goddamned liar if you say religion has nothing to do with it. "Muslims harbor hate for Christianity" That is your statement. What the F is that is anything but a commentary on religion.
And I am not a Magistrate for the US Court system. Here is another area that you are ignorant on. The US Court system and the State of Ohio court system are completely different systems.
And you better damned well hope that any court official in any court system does not display the kind of racism and ignorance that you are displaying. They would not be worthy of their position if they did.
And if being called ignorant doesn't bother you...it is only because you have no character or conscience.
OK, I see that there IS much more ignorance that you can display.
Its not that those things you mention may not be happening.... But what the fuyucking hell does that have to do with the religion of an NFL owner? Did Shahid Khan commit those acts?
Should we not allow Christian ownership because of the atrocities that the Nazis did under the name of Christianity.
And you are a goddamned liar if you say religion has nothing to do with it. "Muslims harbor hate for Christianity" That is your statement. What the F is that is anything but a commentary on religion.
And I am not a Magistrate for the US Court system. Here is another area that you are ignorant on. The US Court system and the State of Ohio court system are completely different systems.
And you better damned well hope that any court official in any court system does not display the kind of racism and ignorance that you are displaying. They would not be worthy of their position if they did.
And if being called ignorant doesn't bother you...it is only because you have no character or conscience.
Wow all this.. Maybe you oughta do your own inventory Mr Judge... Apparently your reading skills failed you too.. I said I wasn't about religion Per Se''.. I did'nt excuse the issue..I'm well aware of Mr Khans ownership.. I didn't single him out .. You can bury your head all you want.. You're no where near as bright as you try to portend to be,,, Have fun with yourself...
-
-
I guess your just gonna turn a blind cheek to whats been going on in the world.. Surprising for one who is a Magistrate of the United States Court system.. Religion has nothing to do with it per se.
. However... Muslims are known to harbour hate for all christianity , and for those who do not believe as they do.. We're just gonna pretend that christian girls who bear crosses around they're necks aren't getting raped and killed in Germany and in other places in Europe as well.. I hear much about stuff due to the fact I have friends and family who live in Europe. I don't want to hijack this thread.. But you can call me ignorant all you want. So sayeth thee Magistrate.... Doesn't bother me 1 iota.
OK, I see that there IS much more ignorance that you can display.
Its not that those things you mention may not be happening.... But what the fuyucking hell does that have to do with the religion of an NFL owner? Did Shahid Khan commit those acts?
Should we not allow Christian ownership because of the atrocities that the Nazis did under the name of Christianity.
And you are a goddamned liar if you say religion has nothing to do with it. "Muslims harbor hate for Christianity" That is your statement. What the F is that is anything but a commentary on religion.
And I am not a Magistrate for the US Court system. Here is another area that you are ignorant on. The US Court system and the State of Ohio court system are completely different systems.
And you better damned well hope that any court official in any court system does not display the kind of racism and ignorance that you are displaying. They would not be worthy of their position if they did.
And if being called ignorant doesn't bother you...it is only because you have no character or conscience.
Should we not allow Christian ownership because of the atrocities that the Nazis did under the name of Christianity.
I'm not going to join the conversation that is currently going, but I feel the need to point that the Nazis didn't act under the name of Christianity.
It would be more accurate to consider Nazism as a non-religious ideology itself (which due to its fanatism could be almost confused as a religion, though it doesn't have the key elements of a religion) as they would for example sacrifice even manpower needed for the war in order to keep the concentration camps running in the latest days of the war because they were acting for a ''Greater good'' than winning the war.
And I'm not stating that there haven't been done atrocities in the name of Christianity. Just my two cents.
-
-
It doesn't matter who owns us, But I would (prefer) someone from the area, who's a lifelong fan. Someone who hates seeing the Browns losing as much as we do, and someone who wants to restore greatness, and won't interfere like Jerry Jones.
If you look at it from an outside perspective, Haslam is a spoonfed billionaire who's shady, and hasn't done anything to us Cleveland fans to prove that he's a standup guy.
As of now, He's made us much worse since buying the team, almost abysmal. Haslam was a Steelers fan, so obviously he won't care about Browns fans as much as a lifelong Browns fan would. It's likely Haslam just sees us as cash, and thinks we'll remain faithful and spend money no matter what. (and i'm sure some of us would)
It shouldn't be taboo to question why Haslam spent an astronomically small amount of money on the salary cap for the past 3 years.
Give me an owner, no matter who they are who wants to 1) win 2) cares about us (the fans)
How many billionaires do you think live around here? The Lerners are the only ones. Also...I don't think that JH was a Steeler fan. He is just an opportunist. He bought into the Steelers when a few of the Rooney brothers had to divest due to their interests in casinos and race tracks. Then he got a taste and wanted a full ownership position. It was actually the Commissioner's office that steered him toward the Browns because they knew that Randy wanted out. Jimmy was a Tennessee Volunteer fan first and foremost.....and maybe a Titans fan, if he was the fan of any NFL team.
How many billionaires do you think live around here? The Lerners are the only ones. Also...I don't think that JH was a Steeler fan. He is just an opportunist. He bought into the Steelers when a few of the Rooney brothers had to divest due to their interests in casinos and race tracks. Then he got a taste and wanted a full ownership position. It was actually the Commissioner's office that steered him toward the Browns because they knew that Randy wanted out. Jimmy was a Tennessee Volunteer fan first and foremost.....and maybe a Titans fan, if he was the fan of any NFL team.
I think six, but I would be talking about a billionaire born in ohio. Someone from here who doesn’t live in Cleveland anymore, not sure how many of those there are, but perhaps a couple.
-
It doesn't matter who owns us, But I would (prefer) someone from the area, who's a lifelong fan. Someone who hates seeing the Browns losing as much as we do, and someone who wants to restore greatness, and won't interfere like Jerry Jones.
If you look at it from an outside perspective, Haslam is a spoonfed billionaire who's shady, and hasn't done anything to us Cleveland fans to prove that he's a standup guy.
As of now, He's made us much worse since buying the team, almost abysmal. Haslam was a Steelers fan, so obviously he won't care about Browns fans as much as a lifelong Browns fan would. It's likely Haslam just sees us as cash, and thinks we'll remain faithful and spend money no matter what. (and i'm sure some of us would)
It shouldn't be taboo to question why Haslam spent an astronomically small amount of money on the salary cap for the past 3 years.
Give me an owner, no matter who they are who wants to 1) win 2) cares about us (the fans)
How many billionaires do you think live around here? The Lerners are the only ones. Also...I don't think that JH was a Steeler fan. He is just an opportunist. He bought into the Steelers when a few of the Rooney brothers had to divest due to their interests in casinos and race tracks. Then he got a taste and wanted a full ownership position. It was actually the Commissioner's office that steered him toward the Browns because they knew that Randy wanted out. Jimmy was a Tennessee Volunteer fan first and foremost.....and maybe a Titans fan, if he was the fan of any NFL team.
How many billionaires do you think live around here? The Lerners are the only ones. Also...I don't think that JH was a Steeler fan. He is just an opportunist. He bought into the Steelers when a few of the Rooney brothers had to divest due to their interests in casinos and race tracks. Then he got a taste and wanted a full ownership position. It was actually the Commissioner's office that steered him toward the Browns because they knew that Randy wanted out. Jimmy was a Tennessee Volunteer fan first and foremost.....and maybe a Titans fan, if he was the fan of any NFL team.
As they noted on Red Zone, the Haslams have dumped millions into UT. They have buildings named after them.
I think six, but I would be talking about a billionaire born in ohio. Someone from here who doesn’t live in Cleveland anymore, not sure how many of those there are, but perhaps a couple.
As I said earlier in the thread- you're right- six. Three of the Lerners split Al's fortune, Denise York (owns the 49ers) Wesner (owns Victoria's Secret) and Dayon guy Clay Mathilde (sold his interest in Iam's to P&G). Dan Gilbert would be a potential NFL owner if he was willing to sell off his Casino interests. LOL, though as a Michigan guy, he'd probably be more interested in owning the Lions- but the Ford family owns them, and they're not selling out anytime soon- and they have way more loot than Dan.
-
OK, I see that there IS much more ignorance that you can display.
Its not that those things you mention may not be happening.... But what the fuyucking hell does that have to do with the religion of an NFL owner? Did Shahid Khan commit those acts?
Should we not allow Christian ownership because of the atrocities that the Nazis did under the name of Christianity.
And you are a goddamned liar if you say religion has nothing to do with it. "Muslims harbor hate for Christianity" That is your statement. What the F is that is anything but a commentary on religion.
And I am not a Magistrate for the US Court system. Here is another area that you are ignorant on. The US Court system and the State of Ohio court system are completely different systems.
And you better damned well hope that any court official in any court system does not display the kind of racism and ignorance that you are displaying. They would not be worthy of their position if they did.
And if being called ignorant doesn't bother you...it is only because you have no character or conscience.
Wow all this.. Maybe you oughta do your own inventory Mr Judge... Apparently your reading skills failed you too.. I said I wasn't about religion Per Se''.. I did'nt excuse the issue..I'm well aware of Mr Khans ownership.. I didn't single him out .. You can bury your head all you want.. You're no where near as bright as you try to portend to be,,, Have fun with yourself...
Wow all this.. Maybe you oughta do your own inventory Mr Judge... Apparently your reading skills failed you too.. I said I wasn't about religion Per Se''.. I did'nt excuse the issue..I'm well aware of Mr Khans ownership.. I didn't single him out .. You can bury your head all you want.. You're no where near as bright as you try to portend to be,,, Have fun with yourself...
You are turning out to be every bit as ignorant as I thought you were but I really didn't think you were this ignorant so but you areYou are turning out to be every bit as ignorant as I thought you were but I really didn't think you were this ignorant so but you are
-
I mean WHY does he have now a Vikings' avatar. Look around and you'll find it.
cuz the browns got beat by them in england?
i mean, who cares? i was busting the dude's balls. mean while he's oriental. google the Nanking Massacre. ask him how many japanese soldiers WE beheaded?
there's your valor in war when you are nothing but scumbag filth.
-
Wow all this.. Maybe you oughta do your own inventory Mr Judge... Apparently your reading skills failed you too.. I said I wasn't about religion Per Se''.. I did'nt excuse the issue..I'm well aware of Mr Khans ownership.. I didn't single him out .. You can bury your head all you want.. You're no where near as bright as you try to portend to be,,, Have fun with yourself...
You are turning out to be every bit as ignorant as I thought you were but I really didn't think you were this ignorant so but you areYou are turning out to be every bit as ignorant as I thought you were but I really didn't think you were this ignorant so but you are
You are turning out to be every bit as ignorant as I thought you were but I really didn't think you were this ignorant so but you areYou are turning out to be every bit as ignorant as I thought you were but I really didn't think you were this ignorant so but you are
Sharing with us "You're" morning Mantra, in the mirror.. How eloquently lovely... Show us how to flex them big brain muscles Mr. Beef Cakes!
-
Back to the original post, and some of this Sheet should be moved to the political board, IMHO.
Don't believe a word that shmuck Tony Grossi says or writes.He knows as much as you or I, just owns a press pass. He's about as reliable as Jason LaCanfora.
Back to the original post, and some of this Sheet should be moved to the political board, IMHO.
Don't believe a word that shmuck Tony Grossi says or writes.He knows as much as you or I, just owns a press pass. He's about as reliable as Jason LaCanfora.
You don't think the NFL is concerned after finding out that one of their owners is on tape talking about committing fraud on a massive scale?
-
Back to the original post, and some of this Sheet should be moved to the political board, IMHO.
Don't believe a word that shmuck Tony Grossi says or writes.He knows as much as you or I, just owns a press pass. He's about as reliable as Jason LaCanfora.
You don't think the NFL is concerned after finding out that one of their owners is on tape talking about committing fraud on a massive scale?
You don't think the NFL is concerned after finding out that one of their owners is on tape talking about committing fraud on a massive scale?
One company alone...$450,000 a month.
-
You don't think the NFL is concerned after finding out that one of their owners is on tape talking about committing fraud on a massive scale?
One company alone...$450,000 a month.
One company alone...$450,000 a month.
Holy poop.

-
The Haslam family would take over, obviously. Not Buffet, nor anyone else. I am pretty sure. It was possibly why they made the move to make Dee co-owner and to involve other family members...especially now if they are not going to have much to do with Pilot.
And Dan Gilbert would NOT be considered. Not with his casino gambling interests. The NFL still has a strict rule on that, notwithstanding that they are going to have a team move to Vegas.
Obviously Lerner wouldn't be a candidate. Hell...he lost a pile of money on his English soccer team.
Nero had commented that a lot of weathy Arabs and Chinese were buying up Euro futbol teams (a Chinese guy bought Aston Villa from RAndy). Not sure what the NFL rules are on foreign ownership. I think it is likely prohibited.
Just what we need.. Muslim ownership of American sports teams.. Lets just give them the keys to the kingdom , to hold our citizens hostage in a stadium with bomb threats... Sorry to digress.. Was just a random thought...
Just what we need.. Muslim ownership of American sports teams.
Until you demonstrate some actual Christian values, your words don't reflect anything religious. Time to re-read the entirety of Eisenhower's farewell address.
Using a word as a cudgel to assert your "team's" superiority.... is the antithesis of both Christian and American.
"Throughout America's adventure in free government, our basic purposes have been to keep the peace, to foster progress in human achievement, and to enhance liberty, dignity, and integrity among peoples and among nations. To strive for less would be unworthy of a free and religious people. Any failure traceable to arrogance, or our lack of comprehension, or readiness to sacrifice would inflict upon us grievous hurt, both at home and abroad."
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login