Skip to content

NFL concerned with Browns owner Jimmy Haslam

The Browns Board
53 21 2.2k 1
  • @dutch-oven said:

    You don't think the NFL is concerned after finding out that one of their owners is on tape talking about committing fraud on a massive scale?

    One company alone...$450,000 a month. 

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    One company alone...$450,000 a month. 

    Holy poop. 😳

  • @the-gipper said:

    The Haslam family would take over, obviously.  Not Buffet, nor anyone else.  I am pretty sure.  It was possibly why they made the move to make Dee co-owner and to involve other family members...especially now if they are not going to have much to do with Pilot.

    And Dan Gilbert would NOT be considered. Not with his casino gambling interests.  The NFL still has a strict rule on that, notwithstanding that they are going to have a team move to Vegas.

    Obviously Lerner wouldn't be a candidate.  Hell...he lost a pile of money on his English soccer team.

    Nero had commented that a lot of weathy Arabs and Chinese were buying up  Euro futbol teams (a Chinese guy bought Aston Villa from RAndy).    Not sure what the NFL rules are on foreign ownership.    I think it is likely prohibited.

    Just what we need.. Muslim ownership of American sports teams.. Lets just give them the keys to the kingdom , to hold our citizens hostage in a stadium with bomb threats... Sorry to digress.. Was just a random thought...

    @nickers said:

    Just what we need.. Muslim ownership of American sports teams.

    Until you demonstrate some actual Christian values, your words don't reflect anything religious.  Time to re-read the entirety of Eisenhower's farewell address.

    Using a word as a cudgel to assert your "team's" superiority.... is the antithesis of both Christian and American.

    "Throughout America's adventure in free government, our basic purposes have been to keep the peace, to foster progress in human achievement, and to enhance liberty, dignity, and integrity among peoples and among nations. To strive for less would be unworthy of a free and religious people. Any failure traceable to arrogance, or our lack of comprehension, or readiness to sacrifice would inflict upon us grievous hurt, both at home and abroad."

  • @nero said:

    I mean WHY does he have now a Vikings' avatar. Look around and you'll find it. 

    cuz the browns got beat by them in england?

    i mean, who cares? i was busting the dude's balls. mean while he's oriental. google the Nanking Massacre. ask him how many japanese soldiers WE beheaded?

    there's your valor in war when you are nothing but scumbag filth.

    @miktoxic said:

    cuz the browns got beat by them in england?

    No.

    But that's the last game that I watched with my best friend in the world who died on November 16th.  He was a life-long Vikings fan.

  • @miktoxic said:

    cuz the browns got beat by them in england?

    No.

    But that's the last game that I watched with my best friend in the world who died on November 16th.  He was a life-long Vikings fan.

    @orion said:

    No.

    But that's the last game that I watched with my best friend in the world who died on November 16th.  He was a life-long Vikings fan.

    gotcha. 

    people have to understand that this internet BS is just that. don't know you. didn't know ur friend (RIP). one thing that might bring people together is love for sports.........i guess.

    do your thing in tribute to friend.

    been there. done that. 10x over.

  • It is all rigged and they are going after Jimmy and said if he don't lose every game they are going o ruin him and send him to jail. 🙂 That is why he hires the worse people for the job and they bring in the worse players the can find. Think about it......Makes sense, We suck, no plans for a new coach etc........:) 

  • Jimmah would end up the same place Martha Stewart went.  The big winner would be Dee Haslam. She becomes the team owner. I'm sure she would be more concerned about BBC than the team winning tho.

  • @the-gipper said:

    You are turning out to be every bit as ignorant as I thought you were but I really didn't think you were this ignorant so but you areYou are turning out to be every bit as ignorant as I thought you were but I really didn't think you were this ignorant so but you are

    Sharing with us "You're" morning Mantra, in the mirror.. How eloquently lovely... Show us how to flex them big brain muscles Mr. Beef Cakes!

    @nickers said:

    Sharing with us "You're" morning Mantra, in the mirror.. How eloquently lovely... Show us how to flex them big brain muscles Mr. Beef Cakes!

    You made negative religious comments that had nothing to do with the subject at hand.

    You proved you were ignorant and hateful

    You were proud of it. 

    What else are the rest of us to think of you. 

  • Jimmah would end up the same place Martha Stewart went.  The big winner would be Dee Haslam. She becomes the team owner. I'm sure she would be more concerned about BBC than the team winning tho.

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Jimmah would end up the same place Martha Stewart went.  The big winner would be Dee Haslam. She becomes the team owner. I'm sure she would be more concerned about BBC than the team winning tho.

    If they divorce....who gets the team?

    Didn't something like this happen once?

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Jimmah would end up the same place Martha Stewart went.  The big winner would be Dee Haslam. She becomes the team owner. I'm sure she would be more concerned about BBC than the team winning tho.

    If they divorce....who gets the team?

    Didn't something like this happen once?

    @the-gipper said:

    If they divorce....who gets the team?

    Didn't something like this happen once?

    I would not want to speculate on what may happen in divorce court. I would be curious though to see if they are still brother and sister after the divorce is final.?

  • Why the problem with Jimmy? He sells a non-existent product to people who continue to pay for it just like he does in his regular business. Someday someone like that could become president. Oh wait..................................................😛

  • Why the problem with Jimmy? He sells a non-existent product to people who continue to pay for it just like he does in his regular business. Someday someone like that could become president. Oh wait..................................................😛

    @texasag1969 said:

    Why the problem with Jimmy? He sells a non-existent product to people who continue to pay for it just like he does in his regular business. Someday someone like that could become president. Oh wait..................................................😛

    I think Jimmy and Stosh are secret gay lovers until Dee and Jimmah divorce. That will make it possible for Jimmah and Stosh to become legal butt buddies ?

  • @nickers said:

    Sharing with us "You're" morning Mantra, in the mirror.. How eloquently lovely... Show us how to flex them big brain muscles Mr. Beef Cakes!

    You made negative religious comments that had nothing to do with the subject at hand.

    You proved you were ignorant and hateful

    You were proud of it. 

    What else are the rest of us to think of you. 

    @the-gipper said:

    You made negative religious comments that had nothing to do with the subject at hand.

    You proved you were ignorant and hateful

    You were proud of it. 

    What else are the rest of us to think of you. 

    Take your Metamucil and Geritol and settle down... I couldn't give two $hits what people think of me... You're more worried about making a spectacle. Keep going.. I find your kind fascinating...I'll just not say another word.. And let you provide entertainment for the rest of us in the Gallery.. Have a Chitty day!

  • @bob806 said:

    Back to the original post, and some of this Sheet should be moved to the political board, IMHO.

    Don't believe a word that shmuck Tony Grossi says or writes.He knows as much as you or I, just owns a press pass. He's about as reliable as Jason LaCanfora.

    You don't think the NFL is concerned after finding out that one of their owners is on tape talking about committing fraud on a massive scale?

    @dutch-oven said:

    You don't think the NFL is concerned after finding out that one of their owners is on tape talking about committing fraud on a massive scale?

    Maybe a little. You think fellow Republican owners are going to call out one of their own?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    You don't think the NFL is concerned after finding out that one of their owners is on tape talking about committing fraud on a massive scale?

    Maybe a little. You think fellow Republican owners are going to call out one of their own?

    @bob806 said:

    Maybe a little. You think fellow Republican owners are going to call out one of their own?

    LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP! 😆😆

  • I hope he goes up the river. Because I'm darn sure NOT seeing Cleveland Browns Football or anything even close to it. 

    I just hope he pulls time in a Supermax where he can't meddle with the team anymore. Haslam is the horror show of horror shows.

  • Haslam is a Steeler. Bad news from day 1.

  • @the-gipper said:

    You made negative religious comments that had nothing to do with the subject at hand.

    You proved you were ignorant and hateful

    You were proud of it. 

    What else are the rest of us to think of you. 

    Take your Metamucil and Geritol and settle down... I couldn't give two $hits what people think of me... You're more worried about making a spectacle. Keep going.. I find your kind fascinating...I'll just not say another word.. And let you provide entertainment for the rest of us in the Gallery.. Have a Chitty day!

    @nickers said:

    Take your Metamucil and Geritol and settle down... I couldn't give two $hits what people think of me... You're more worried about making a spectacle. Keep going.. I find your kind fascinating...I'll just not say another word.. And let you provide entertainment for the rest of us in the Gallery.. Have a Chitty day!

    Most ignorant racists and religious bigots don't care what people think about them. So it is not like you are unique or something.