***Official Browns @ L. A. Chargers Game Day Thread***
-
I can't blame the FO for drafting Coleman but I can blame them on why he is still here, as you mentioned, dropped passes, gets called for dumb penalties and is hurt a lot. That is just dumb to keep somebody like that
I can.
-
so coleman does suck (imo worse than hoorta hates kizer) but so does peepers and garrett yet i don't hear any bitching about them.
why?
If you haven't paid attention, I gave a full detailing of my not liking Peppers pre-draft and most of what was included in that has held true throughout this season.
Garrett has had some production and has clearly not been healthy all season. So I'm willing to give him some slack because as a rookie he's shown flashes of great ability.
-
What is thisvwe cant blame the fo for drafting coleman? They passed on wentz, goff.....and the kid from 3 hours south of cleveland that we saw today lodge his shaft in kizers rectum while whispering in his ear from behind how sweet he was gonna make this for deshone.
Coleman is the typical "camp trade down" draft haul. That kid who had good college tape cause #itscollege, but every team with high picks took a pass cause they knew he wasnt a true blue chip, hence the fall to the mid to late 1st round
-
so coleman does suck (imo worse than hoorta hates kizer) but so does peepers and garrett yet i don't hear any bitching about them.
why?
If you haven't paid attention, I gave a full detailing of my not liking Peppers pre-draft and most of what was included in that has held true throughout this season.
Garrett has had some production and has clearly not been healthy all season. So I'm willing to give him some slack because as a rookie he's shown flashes of great ability.
If you haven't paid attention, I gave a full detailing of my not liking Peppers pre-draft and most of what was included in that has held true throughout this season.
Garrett has had some production and has clearly not been healthy all season. So I'm willing to give him some slack because as a rookie he's shown flashes of great ability.
Didn’t mean to point at u singularly... Garrett or peppers or anyone else would prob be pro bowlers on any other team.
it’s like we have some curse from football gods that will take an era to pay back.... don’t know about you but I am not immortal.
-
If you haven't paid attention, I gave a full detailing of my not liking Peppers pre-draft and most of what was included in that has held true throughout this season.
Garrett has had some production and has clearly not been healthy all season. So I'm willing to give him some slack because as a rookie he's shown flashes of great ability.
Didn’t mean to point at u singularly... Garrett or peppers or anyone else would prob be pro bowlers on any other team.
it’s like we have some curse from football gods that will take an era to pay back.... don’t know about you but I am not immortal.
Didn’t mean to point at u singularly... Garrett or peppers or anyone else would prob be pro bowlers on any other team.
it’s like we have some curse from football gods that will take an era to pay back.... don’t know about you but I am not immortal.
Just lousy FO and a even worse coach. It takes a combination of the 2 in order to become the worst ever. And we are there now.
-
So I listened to Bernie Kosar do his pregame thing on the radio. That guy knows more about football players than the whole front office combined.
He would certainly make for a better GM than stoshthepudpuller. Hell! I could do 1 fer 2 years
-
I saw his highlight reel and I was impressed, I was not impressed by our so called kicker. All the long kicks I saw him make, nobody was really coming for him, there was in no way that he was under pressure to make the kick so I really was not happy we picked him. But he is what we have, I don't know if we have him next year or not. But I see a lot of players gone at season end, Britt, Higgins, Louis I am sure will all be gone, Gordon will be traded or will just walk, Coleman should be gone to
Gordon is a restricted free agent so depends how much the Browns want to retain him.
Gordon is a restricted free agent so depends how much the Browns want to retain him.
I don't think that is right. I am not sure, but I think I heard the Browns have him for 2 more years.
-
Gordon is a restricted free agent so depends how much the Browns want to retain him.
I don't think that is right. I am not sure, but I think I heard the Browns have him for 2 more years.
I don't think that is right. I am not sure, but I think I heard the Browns have him for 2 more years.
The Browns have Gordon's rookie contract for 2 more years.. I suspect if things go well.. They'll franchise him...
-
I don't think that is right. I am not sure, but I think I heard the Browns have him for 2 more years.
The Browns have Gordon's rookie contract for 2 more years.. I suspect if things go well.. They'll franchise him...
-
Unless Josh pulls a Kyrie Irving, but I can’t see him doing that unless we fail to win 3 games next season
And I couldn't blame him , if he wanted to be someplace where a winning culture was established as well.. But then theres Joe Thomas.. So Who knows.. Time will tell. One way or another.
-
Unless Josh pulls a Kyrie Irving, but I can’t see him doing that unless we fail to win 3 games next season
And I couldn't blame him , if he wanted to be someplace where a winning culture was established as well.. But then theres Joe Thomas.. So Who knows.. Time will tell. One way or another.
And I couldn't blame him , if he wanted to be someplace where a winning culture was established as well.. But then theres Joe Thomas.. So Who knows.. Time will tell. One way or another.
Is Josh Gordon really in a position to make demands such as that.......to the team that stuck by him for 3 years?
The dude may be an addict....but do you think he is a complete ingrate?
-
And I couldn't blame him , if he wanted to be someplace where a winning culture was established as well.. But then theres Joe Thomas.. So Who knows.. Time will tell. One way or another.
Is Josh Gordon really in a position to make demands such as that.......to the team that stuck by him for 3 years?
The dude may be an addict....but do you think he is a complete ingrate?
Is Josh Gordon really in a position to make demands such as that.......to the team that stuck by him for 3 years?
The dude may be an addict....but do you think he is a complete ingrate?
No , He's really not.. But , people do things for whatever reason... I don't think he's anything other than a young man trying to find his way in life , not unlike any of us. As I posted earlier.. I don't think the kid is evil.. Stupid?.. Yeah.. One could say that...We all were stupid at one point in life...
-
Hogan!
First off... We seriously need to ban this bot thread-starter....
And sorry jiggins, but you've done no better. I'll give it a shot this week.
Hogan!
And yet somehow we still lost... back-ups just don't determine games like they used to...
Man, you are the hardest to understand around here, lol...
You get a decoder ring with your 1000th post.
Tour right on with his 1st play prediction.....
Thanks, but not really.... CB was off so it should have been a bubble screen...
... effin' Kizer messin' with my rep...
-
And I couldn't blame him , if he wanted to be someplace where a winning culture was established as well.. But then theres Joe Thomas.. So Who knows.. Time will tell. One way or another.
Is Josh Gordon really in a position to make demands such as that.......to the team that stuck by him for 3 years?
The dude may be an addict....but do you think he is a complete ingrate?
Is Josh Gordon really in a position to make demands such as that.......to the team that stuck by him for 3 years?
The dude may be an addict....but do you think he is a complete ingrate?
He might not be in a position oeriod. No contending team right now wants him, no matter his upside. The kid himself isnt cancer from what i understand, but his habitual screw ups are. U get this stud of a wr thst u start molding ur offense around and wham he's out fir a year
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login