***Official Browns @ L. A. Chargers Game Day Thread***
-
That means we can TIE the kicking battle, and it can be a non-factor unlike the many games this season it has been a factor AGAINST us.
Found a stat that.... well, just won't matter
..but Browns rule the NFL world, ranking 9th in KO & PR..While Carson's Buzz-Lightning-year Boltz rank dead last at #32...Edit---Clev I got nothing on Hue's mindless game-planing.. But..Vitale has only been used as a lead blocker..In the past, I have seen Crow & Duke both stay in & jack people up in the hole but now both fade into (Oh Crap!) dump off valves for Kizer..Hue could also help at both ends with addition TE's..Hue has left Kizer on a deserted island to sink or swim all on his own all season..If Hue makes no adjustments for this week? Let him start swimming from LA
-
That means we can TIE the kicking battle, and it can be a non-factor unlike the many games this season it has been a factor AGAINST us.
Found a stat that.... well, just won't matter
..but Browns rule the NFL world, ranking 9th in KO & PR..While Carson's Buzz-Lightning-year Boltz rank dead last at #32...Edit---Clev I got nothing on Hue's mindless game-planing.. But..Vitale has only been used as a lead blocker..In the past, I have seen Crow & Duke both stay in & jack people up in the hole but now both fade into (Oh Crap!) dump off valves for Kizer..Hue could also help at both ends with addition TE's..Hue has left Kizer on a deserted island to sink or swim all on his own all season..If Hue makes no adjustments for this week? Let him start swimming from LA
Found a stat that.... well, just won't matter
..but Browns rule the NFL world, ranking 9th in KO & PR..While Carson's Buzz-Lightning-year Boltz rank dead last at #32...Edit---Clev I got nothing on Hue's mindless game-planing.. But..Vitale has only been used as a lead blocker..In the past, I have seen Crow & Duke both stay in & jack people up in the hole but now both fade into (Oh Crap!) dump off valves for Kizer..Hue could also help at both ends with addition TE's..Hue has left Kizer on a deserted island to sink or swim all on his own all season..If Hue makes no adjustments for this week? Let him start swimming from LA
Man, you are the hardest to understand around here, lol...
If you mean that Kizer could use some max protection (Oline + 1/2 backs/blocking TEs...) that's something I WISH for. I remember claiming for that in the Jacksonville game and I think that's the only way we can buy enough time for Gordon or Coleman to run deep routes.
If we can make some big plays in deep routes, and the comeback of Gordon allows us to do that, we can then strech the field and work the underneath zone in front of the safeties with faster plays, and even Play Action plays if we can establish a half decent running game. But I repeat I don't see that happening if we don't win some time in the pocket, and maybe sacrifice some possible receivers. I don't see our current Oline winning those battles without some help.
-
My prediction
Gordon is the best player on the team and will help. Stretch the D some but hasn't played in a thousand days. Rivers is going to dice up the secondary... Why run?
Chargers 35 Browns 17
-
Really hope the Browns win. If they go winless I fear we will be in full reboot mode.
-
Best punter in the NFL!
Myles Garrett doesn't have the stones to be a NFL D-Lineman
-
I hope our run D shows this week.
-
WAY 2 GO D! Make them miss that fg lmao
-
I have found our path to victory next year, send current Browns players to other teams in key spots to cripple the team. Travis Coons helping the Browns win!
Kizer QB Bengals
Coleman WR Ravens
Coleman OL Steelers
-
Well that sucks
-
Nobody else here?
-
im watching on a bit of a tape delay. That was a dirty play by okung on Garrett. He knew he was beat. I get it, ur protecting ur qb..but then just grab him..don't drape urself over the guy. Garrett had 320 lbs extra on that ankle as he was going around the corner. We "should" shut him down for the day but who do we Shmucking have then?
-
This game is a Shmucking waste of time. There is no fire on offense they just want to do 3 fast plays then punt it away. It looks as if they don't care. I know they are trying but it just looks awful
-
Still a one TD game... if the Brown's D can get a pick 6
-
Made it home in time for the last 3 min of 1st qtr, still the same ole Sheet show
-
A receiver with soft hands, nice
-
kizer finding some rhythm now
-
a turnover to end the half would be great, too bad defense has been escorting the chargers down the field all game
-
Our D couldn't stop a high school team any more. WTF?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login