Skip to content

Oh sweet its a 4pm game....

The Browns Board
17 9 408
  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Just realized i have time to get some sht done before i settle into the chair of sadness from which i often dont get up from till well after 5pm on most sundays when the day is effectively over. 

    Im thinking i should prep food early or i won't be in the mood later

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the 4pm games. Luckily we only have but this one I think. My wife and daughter will be home at 4pm, so I actually have to watch my language. A near impossibility if the game goes as I expect. 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Looking forward to Falcons-Vikes at 13:00 EST... with intermittent naps.

  • Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the 4pm games. Luckily we only have but this one I think. My wife and daughter will be home at 4pm, so I actually have to watch my language. A near impossibility if the game goes as I expect. 

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the 4pm games. Luckily we only have but this one I think. My wife and daughter will be home at 4pm, so I actually have to watch my language. A near impossibility if the game goes as I expect. 

    no man cave with heavy doors snd thick drywall? Dont ur wife and daughter understand the concept of "extenuating circumstances"? Id think 1-23 qualifies for that no?

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Crap now I have to go mow some yard. Sacrifices must be made before heading for Hawaii manyana.

  • Crap now I have to go mow some yard. Sacrifices must be made before heading for Hawaii manyana.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @texasag1969 said:

    Crap now I have to go mow some yard. Sacrifices must be made before heading for Hawaii manyana.

    Hard life you have! 😆

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the 4pm games. Luckily we only have but this one I think. My wife and daughter will be home at 4pm, so I actually have to watch my language. A near impossibility if the game goes as I expect. 

    no man cave with heavy doors snd thick drywall? Dont ur wife and daughter understand the concept of "extenuating circumstances"? Id think 1-23 qualifies for that no?

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @clevfan4life said:

    no man cave with heavy doors snd thick drywall? Dont ur wife and daughter understand the concept of "extenuating circumstances"? Id think 1-23 qualifies for that no?

    Lol. We're currently renting a house while we look for one to purchase. The new house WILL have a room with thickly padded walls...I mean...a man cave. 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #8

    hey the Browns can only ruin half my day,late starts rule

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #9

    4 PM? It's a 10 PM game here! Heh. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Crap now I have to go mow some yard. Sacrifices must be made before heading for Hawaii manyana.

    Hard life you have! 😆

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @dutch-oven said:

    Hard life you have! 😆

    Somebody has to check on those volcanoes and pretty womens in thongs. 😆

  • sydS syd

    hey the Browns can only ruin half my day,late starts rule

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @syd said:

    hey the Browns can only ruin half my day,late starts rule

    petition time. We'd like the NFL to schedule all Browns games as late as possible. Preferably well after sun down.

  • @syd said:

    hey the Browns can only ruin half my day,late starts rule

    petition time. We'd like the NFL to schedule all Browns games as late as possible. Preferably well after sun down.

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @clevfan4life said:

    petition time. We'd like the NFL to schedule all Browns games as late as possible. Preferably well after sun down.

    Preferably in 2018, too.

  • 4 PM? It's a 10 PM game here! Heh. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @nero said:

    4 PM? It's a 10 PM game here! Heh. 

    Hey the only BROWNS Sunday 4 pm game of the year...... 4 minutes left. 🙁

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the 4pm games. Luckily we only have but this one I think. My wife and daughter will be home at 4pm, so I actually have to watch my language. A near impossibility if the game goes as I expect. 

    no man cave with heavy doors snd thick drywall? Dont ur wife and daughter understand the concept of "extenuating circumstances"? Id think 1-23 qualifies for that no?

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @clevfan4life said:

    no man cave with heavy doors snd thick drywall? Dont ur wife and daughter understand the concept of "extenuating circumstances"? Id think 1-23 qualifies for that no?

    My wife sincerely believes I am the only adult male who curses out loud watching football lol. For the record no young ones around. 

  • @clevfan4life said:

    no man cave with heavy doors snd thick drywall? Dont ur wife and daughter understand the concept of "extenuating circumstances"? Id think 1-23 qualifies for that no?

    My wife sincerely believes I am the only adult male who curses out loud watching football lol. For the record no young ones around. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @jcam222 said:

    My wife sincerely believes I am the only adult male who curses out loud watching football lol. For the record no young ones around. 

    She apparently has lived a very sheltered life! I sometimes surprise MYSELF with the colorful words I toss around during Browns, Buckeyes, Indians games.

  • @jcam222 said:

    My wife sincerely believes I am the only adult male who curses out loud watching football lol. For the record no young ones around. 

    She apparently has lived a very sheltered life! I sometimes surprise MYSELF with the colorful words I toss around during Browns, Buckeyes, Indians games.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @dutch-oven said:

    She apparently has lived a very sheltered life! I sometimes surprise MYSELF with the colorful words I toss around during Browns, Buckeyes, Indians games.

    I used to a bit......I've mellowed over the past few decades. 😠 to 😍

  • Crap now I have to go mow some yard. Sacrifices must be made before heading for Hawaii manyana.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @texasag1969 said:

    Crap now I have to go mow some yard. Sacrifices must be made before heading for Hawaii manyana.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Hard life you have! 😆

    First artic front is supposed to hit Tejas today... Ag is just bailing. Apparently securing Jimbo was not enough to keep him warm.