Anyone Else Going to the Chargers Game?
-
I bet this stadium is awesome to see a NFL game. Very intimate.
-
-
-
That comes with a happy ending, right?
I imagine it might today for Chargers fans.
-
-
$100!?!?!?!? For real?!?!?! N
That's what I"ve been told. I haven't gone myself.
-
Yeah, I passed on going. Make me regret it Jimmy.
-
-
Yup $100. Sick Sheet.
-
Would’ve been $400 for 3 tickets. Glad I didn’t bite. To see Kizer get hit and fumble late game live while charger fans cheer would’ve drove me insane
-
-
Ahhhh the professional football game experience including high priced beer and munchies I imagine.
Just for a wild comparison the OHIO High School finals at the new facility at the HOF complex in Canton, Ohio tickets $11 in advance and $15 at the door.
Ahhhh the professional football game experience including high priced beer and munchies I imagine.
Just for a wild comparison the OHIO High School finals at the new facility at the HOF complex in Canton, Ohio tickets $11 in advance and $15 at the door.
My son coaches for a middle school in Temple and scouts games for Temple High. Last year they made it to the state finals in Jerryworld and we all attended for next to nothing. Damn that's a big f'n TV screen they have hanging in that place.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
