Gronkowski assault
-
One game shows the NFL pays only lip service to player safety. Two games to Crabtree and that was a straight up fight between two guys without the possibility of a spine injury.
What Gronk did, dropping the people's elbow on the back of Whites head, could have Shmucking killed him. You should be getting 4 games and a huge fine with that.
edit: And the Shmucking nerve to appeal is just insane.
One game shows the NFL pays only lip service to player safety. Two games to Crabtree and that was a straight up fight between two guys without the possibility of a spine injury.
What Gronk did, dropping the people's elbow on the back of Whites head, could have Shmucking killed him. You should be getting 4 games and a huge fine with that.
edit: And the Shmucking nerve to appeal is just insane.
I believe the Crabtree/ Talib suspensions were reduced to just one game.
Also...did Gronk appeal?
-
One game shows the NFL pays only lip service to player safety. Two games to Crabtree and that was a straight up fight between two guys without the possibility of a spine injury.
What Gronk did, dropping the people's elbow on the back of Whites head, could have Shmucking killed him. You should be getting 4 games and a huge fine with that.
edit: And the Shmucking nerve to appeal is just insane.
I believe the Crabtree/ Talib suspensions were reduced to just one game.
Also...did Gronk appeal?
I believe the Crabtree/ Talib suspensions were reduced to just one game.
Also...did Gronk appeal?
Yes.
Yes. Appeal was heard today.
Also today NFL handed down one-game suspensions to JuJu for his hithit on Burfect and Iloka for his helmet shot on Brown.
-
I believe the Crabtree/ Talib suspensions were reduced to just one game.
Also...did Gronk appeal?
Yes.
Yes. Appeal was heard today.
Also today NFL handed down one-game suspensions to JuJu for his hithit on Burfect and Iloka for his helmet shot on Brown.
Yes.
Yes. Appeal was heard today.
Also today NFL handed down one-game suspensions to JuJu for his hithit on Burfect and Iloka for his helmet shot on Brown.
The fact that you had to type a guys name that says JuJu......is just...what? I can't think of a proper word for it. Absurd, sad, hilarious, pathetic, outstanding...what?
-
Accurate?
The fact that it is accurate is what is so.....absurd, astounding, pathetic, hilarious
adj mentally strange- insanestar
- kookystar
- madstar
- nutsstar
- nuttystar
- sillystar
- wackystar
- apestar
- berserkstar
- cuckoostar
- lunaticstar
- pottystar
- psychostar
- screwballstar
- barmystar
- bats in the belfrystar
- battystar
- bonkersstar
- crackedstar
- crazedstar
- daftstar
- deliriousstar
- dementedstar
- derangedstar
- dingystar
- dippystar
- erraticstar
- flakystar
- flippedstar
- flipped outstar
- freaked outstar
- fruitystar
- idioticstar
-
Got a game, I thought it could be 2, but suspension fit the issue.
-
Got a game, I thought it could be 2, but suspension fit the issue.
Got a game, I thought it could be 2, but suspension fit the issue.
Had the Pats game been on MNF and the CIN/PTG tilt been Sunday, then I think Gronk would have gotten 2.
-
I’m interested to see the explanation by the NFL when they don’t suspend him for this.
Let’s see how serious they are about head injuries when it comes to Mr Krafts team
I just saw the pussy sucker punch this morning and totally agree.... we're about to find out just how much the NFL cares about its players' safety.
I just saw the pussy sucker punch this morning and totally agree.... we're about to find out just how much the NFL cares about its players' safety.
obviously you've never been sucker punched. what are you all made of twine?
sucker punch is when you wake up next to juke box with your teeth on the floor and blood dripping into eye.
dude ate some dirt. big Shmuckin deal. you and i eat more dirt going to mcdonalds.
everyone hates the Pats, 'and yet i smile.'
2nd best fight speech behing mel in braveheart.
-
I just saw the pussy sucker punch this morning and totally agree.... we're about to find out just how much the NFL cares about its players' safety.
obviously you've never been sucker punched. what are you all made of twine?
sucker punch is when you wake up next to juke box with your teeth on the floor and blood dripping into eye.
dude ate some dirt. big Shmuckin deal. you and i eat more dirt going to mcdonalds.
everyone hates the Pats, 'and yet i smile.'
2nd best fight speech behing mel in braveheart.
obviously you've never been sucker punched. what are you all made of twine?
sucker punch is when you wake up next to juke box with your teeth on the floor and blood dripping into eye.
dude ate some dirt. big Shmuckin deal. you and i eat more dirt going to mcdonalds.
everyone hates the Pats, 'and yet i smile.'
2nd best fight speech behing mel in braveheart.
First thought watching that clip: Hey, that’s Rob Zombie
second thought: hey, that’s not Rob Zombie
-
HA!! true. wife prob not hooker tho.
check your PM later. need your designer opinion on something.
-
One game suspension? Are you out of your mind? This was not a dirty hit, this was criminal assault. If I was the Bills player I would get a good lawyer, file a police report and end the guy's career.
You guys are talking about head injury? Jesus, Joseph and Mary, are you fukcing people that dulled by talking heads, football speak, analytics and X's and O's that you can't ascertain WTF you are looking at?
This is no different that thugs playing the knockout game. Sorry, but that is more that an azzhole penalty, that is criminal assault disguised as football.
He should be banished from football, sued, and charged with felonious assault.
One game suspension? Are you out of your mind? This was not a dirty hit, this was criminal assault. If I was the Bills player I would get a good lawyer, file a police report and end the guy's career.
You guys are talking about head injury? Jesus, Joseph and Mary, are you fukcing people that dulled by talking heads, football speak, analytics and X's and O's that you can't ascertain WTF you are looking at?
This is no different that thugs playing the knockout game. Sorry, but that is more that an azzhole penalty, that is criminal assault disguised as football.
He should be banished from football, sued, and charged with felonious assault.
One game shows the NFL pays only lip service to player safety. Two games to Crabtree and that was a straight up fight between two guys without the possibility of a spine injury.
What Gronk did, dropping the people's elbow on the back of Whites head, could have Shmucking killed him. You should be getting 4 games and a huge fine with that.
edit: And the Shmucking nerve to appeal is just insane.
I just watched the video for the first time. After having read these comments, I expected a lot worse. It looked like a glancing blow.
-
I just saw the pussy sucker punch this morning and totally agree.... we're about to find out just how much the NFL cares about its players' safety.
obviously you've never been sucker punched. what are you all made of twine?
sucker punch is when you wake up next to juke box with your teeth on the floor and blood dripping into eye.
dude ate some dirt. big Shmuckin deal. you and i eat more dirt going to mcdonalds.
everyone hates the Pats, 'and yet i smile.'
2nd best fight speech behing mel in braveheart.
-
Man, that doesn't sound the least bit fun...... guess I'm not going out with you any time soon!
no, not me....but i've seen it happen.
had a lady bartender friend who's boyfriend was the biker dude with tattoos on the neck etc. thought he hated my guts. some rich guy who we all knew that drove his old porsche conv and had fleetwood motorboat came in and got a little handsy one night and pushed me into the pool table there (i think by mistake....not a bad man) but when he turned around laughing to go get his beer the bartender's BF just turned around and busted his face wide open.
i've been around the world and seen many a bar fight assault with fists and weapons. i've tried to be a nice guy all my life and never have started or laid hands on people that i didn't have to defend myself family or friends from. that MNF game was shite compared to the broken bottles and tankers vs. navy vs. union vs dickbags. i have a 3" scar on my forehead from a friend who liked to beat up his GF when drunk in public.......yeah, he's dead now.
-
Man, that doesn't sound the least bit fun...... guess I'm not going out with you any time soon!
no, not me....but i've seen it happen.
had a lady bartender friend who's boyfriend was the biker dude with tattoos on the neck etc. thought he hated my guts. some rich guy who we all knew that drove his old porsche conv and had fleetwood motorboat came in and got a little handsy one night and pushed me into the pool table there (i think by mistake....not a bad man) but when he turned around laughing to go get his beer the bartender's BF just turned around and busted his face wide open.
i've been around the world and seen many a bar fight assault with fists and weapons. i've tried to be a nice guy all my life and never have started or laid hands on people that i didn't have to defend myself family or friends from. that MNF game was shite compared to the broken bottles and tankers vs. navy vs. union vs dickbags. i have a 3" scar on my forehead from a friend who liked to beat up his GF when drunk in public.......yeah, he's dead now.
no, not me....but i've seen it happen.
had a lady bartender friend who's boyfriend was the biker dude with tattoos on the neck etc. thought he hated my guts. some rich guy who we all knew that drove his old porsche conv and had fleetwood motorboat came in and got a little handsy one night and pushed me into the pool table there (i think by mistake....not a bad man) but when he turned around laughing to go get his beer the bartender's BF just turned around and busted his face wide open.
i've been around the world and seen many a bar fight assault with fists and weapons. i've tried to be a nice guy all my life and never have started or laid hands on people that i didn't have to defend myself family or friends from. that MNF game was shite compared to the broken bottles and tankers vs. navy vs. union vs dickbags. i have a 3" scar on my forehead from a friend who liked to beat up his GF when drunk in public.......yeah, he's dead now.
I've never been a bar dude or much of a drinker, so I guess I've lead a fairly safe 50yrs then..... I'll just stick to launching my 450cc moto-x bike over 80' road gap jumps at the age of 50..... where I'm safe and sound from the rest of the world.
-
no, not me....but i've seen it happen.
had a lady bartender friend who's boyfriend was the biker dude with tattoos on the neck etc. thought he hated my guts. some rich guy who we all knew that drove his old porsche conv and had fleetwood motorboat came in and got a little handsy one night and pushed me into the pool table there (i think by mistake....not a bad man) but when he turned around laughing to go get his beer the bartender's BF just turned around and busted his face wide open.
i've been around the world and seen many a bar fight assault with fists and weapons. i've tried to be a nice guy all my life and never have started or laid hands on people that i didn't have to defend myself family or friends from. that MNF game was shite compared to the broken bottles and tankers vs. navy vs. union vs dickbags. i have a 3" scar on my forehead from a friend who liked to beat up his GF when drunk in public.......yeah, he's dead now.
I've never been a bar dude or much of a drinker, so I guess I've lead a fairly safe 50yrs then..... I'll just stick to launching my 450cc moto-x bike over 80' road gap jumps at the age of 50..... where I'm safe and sound from the rest of the world.
I've never been a bar dude or much of a drinker, so I guess I've lead a fairly safe 50yrs then..... I'll just stick to launching my 450cc moto-x bike over 80' road gap jumps at the age of 50..... where I'm safe and sound from the rest of the world.
was stationed in aurora colorado at lowry AFB for army/air force college and had my dad send me out my old yamaha 750 enduro just to get around on.
went to a crater sized pit one day and saw these cats doing tricks off the top rim like they were on skateboards.....i was like nah.......rather be in a bar fight...lol.
-
One game suspension? Are you out of your mind? This was not a dirty hit, this was criminal assault. If I was the Bills player I would get a good lawyer, file a police report and end the guy's career.
You guys are talking about head injury? Jesus, Joseph and Mary, are you fukcing people that dulled by talking heads, football speak, analytics and X's and O's that you can't ascertain WTF you are looking at?
This is no different that thugs playing the knockout game. Sorry, but that is more that an azzhole penalty, that is criminal assault disguised as football.
He should be banished from football, sued, and charged with felonious assault.
One game shows the NFL pays only lip service to player safety. Two games to Crabtree and that was a straight up fight between two guys without the possibility of a spine injury.
What Gronk did, dropping the people's elbow on the back of Whites head, could have Shmucking killed him. You should be getting 4 games and a huge fine with that.
edit: And the Shmucking nerve to appeal is just insane.
I just watched the video for the first time. After having read these comments, I expected a lot worse. It looked like a glancing blow.
I just watched the video for the first time. After having read these comments, I expected a lot worse. It looked like a glancing blow.
Paul, you're missing the point. Gronk's hit was pre-meditated as the play was OVER. Never mind that it may have been a "glancing blow". It was a PLANNED hit, not a continuation of a play. Truly an unquestionable cheap shot.
Mike
-
I just watched the video for the first time. After having read these comments, I expected a lot worse. It looked like a glancing blow.
Paul, you're missing the point. Gronk's hit was pre-meditated as the play was OVER. Never mind that it may have been a "glancing blow". It was a PLANNED hit, not a continuation of a play. Truly an unquestionable cheap shot.
Mike
Paul, you're missing the point. Gronk's hit was pre-meditated as the play was OVER. Never mind that it may have been a "glancing blow". It was a PLANNED hit, not a continuation of a play. Truly an unquestionable cheap shot.
Mike
Ok I get that then. But I thought the guy had intercepted the ball and thus had to be touched?
-
Meanwhile, Jabril Peppers awaits his appeal from Derrick Brooks (going on 2 weeks now) on a fine for 24k (hit on defenseless player) on a no name Bengal WR Josh Malone..a clean shoulder pad hit to chest plate causing head collision..George IIoka got reduced from game suspension to a fine of 36,464.50. For illegal hit to helmet on Ant. Brown. What should Peppers be fined for, if at all?
-
One game suspension? Are you out of your mind? This was not a dirty hit, this was criminal assault. If I was the Bills player I would get a good lawyer, file a police report and end the guy's career.
You guys are talking about head injury? Jesus, Joseph and Mary, are you fukcing people that dulled by talking heads, football speak, analytics and X's and O's that you can't ascertain WTF you are looking at?
This is no different that thugs playing the knockout game. Sorry, but that is more that an azzhole penalty, that is criminal assault disguised as football.
He should be banished from football, sued, and charged with felonious assault.
One game shows the NFL pays only lip service to player safety. Two games to Crabtree and that was a straight up fight between two guys without the possibility of a spine injury.
What Gronk did, dropping the people's elbow on the back of Whites head, could have Shmucking killed him. You should be getting 4 games and a huge fine with that.
edit: And the Shmucking nerve to appeal is just insane.
I just watched the video for the first time. After having read these comments, I expected a lot worse. It looked like a glancing blow.
I just watched the video for the first time. After having read these comments, I expected a lot worse. It looked like a glancing blow.
So, if I took a shot at your wife, Mom, or Baby, and the 50 caliber bullet barely grazed the target, I should just get my wrist slapped?
Dude, it doesn't matter what the impact of the punch was. What matters is the impact on civility, on lawfulness, on the dignity of proper behavior in the NFL, and really, in life in general. So what you are proposing is an uneccessary roughness penalty be rated at 1 - 15 yards, and the loss of down up the the discretion of the official based on how hard the hit was, or how injured the recipient was.
Come on dude, you're better than that. Losing one's composure and throwing a fist to do damage? It doesn't matter how hard it landed.
You know, we have a ton of panhandlers in Memphis. I give out a lot of dollar bills and chat with some crazy bastoords at stop lights. People tell me all the time, "don't be stupid, those people have more money than we do, it is a scam. Here is my reply......I give from my heart. When the time comes for my judgement, I pray that this kind of stuff pleases the referee upstairs because I have a lot of crap I am not too proud of. You see, what the recipient is or is not doesn't matter...........the intent of the giver is all that matters.
Gronkowski had deliberate intent in his actions. Unacceptable............... Unacceptable..................... Unacceptable
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login