Skip to content

Kiper, McShay answer 25 questions on the 2018 NFL draft

The Browns Board
52 11 2.5k
  • @dutch-oven said:

    Sweet Jesus, it's official: calfox has reached PoG/Hogan level of man-crush on Allen.

    I was just thinking that.  

    Perhaps those two buggerers  (PoG and Cal) should hook up.  If they can't get buggered by their man crushes at least they can bugger each other.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @the-gipper said:

    I was just thinking that.  

    Perhaps those two buggerers  (PoG and Cal) should hook up.  If they can't get buggered by their man crushes at least they can bugger each other.

    At least they have made a stand with their guy...

    You should try it sometime.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I was just thinking that.  

    Perhaps those two buggerers  (PoG and Cal) should hook up.  If they can't get buggered by their man crushes at least they can bugger each other.

    At least they have made a stand with their guy...

    You should try it sometime.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @tour2ma said:

    At least they have made a stand with their guy...

    You should try it sometime.

    I have, you know it.   On the MT thing. How soon you forget.

    Maybe YOU should practice what you preach, Mr. Wishy washy.

    You can't even decide what you want to bet on over Sashi being out....beyond it being something from a "fountain". i could give you 3 pennies from a fountain.

  • @tour2ma said:

    At least they have made a stand with their guy...

    You should try it sometime.

    I have, you know it.   On the MT thing. How soon you forget.

    Maybe YOU should practice what you preach, Mr. Wishy washy.

    You can't even decide what you want to bet on over Sashi being out....beyond it being something from a "fountain". i could give you 3 pennies from a fountain.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @the-gipper said:

    I have, you know it.   On the MT thing. How soon you forget.

    I guess that could explain your cautioning others...

  • @the-gipper said:

    I have, you know it.   On the MT thing. How soon you forget.

    I guess that could explain your cautioning others...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #21

    @tour2ma said:

    I guess that could explain your cautioning others...

    It explains why I am not jumping on board anyone's bandwagon.  That, and the fact that I am not seeing anyone distinguish themselves much out there. 

    And I see that yet again...you  apostasize on our bet.  Are you still washing your wish. 

    Or...should we add Dally to your Dilly.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Sweet Jesus, it's official: calfox has reached PoG/Hogan level of man-crush on Allen.

    I was just thinking that.  

    Perhaps those two buggerers  (PoG and Cal) should hook up.  If they can't get buggered by their man crushes at least they can bugger each other.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @the-gipper said:

    I was just thinking that.  

    Perhaps those two buggerers  (PoG and Cal) should hook up.  If they can't get buggered by their man crushes at least they can bugger each other.

    Watch yourself Gipper.

    cal will get his MAGA butt buddy DieHard and they'll run to the moderators and tell on you.

  • @tour2ma said:

    I guess that could explain your cautioning others...

    It explains why I am not jumping on board anyone's bandwagon.  That, and the fact that I am not seeing anyone distinguish themselves much out there. 

    And I see that yet again...you  apostasize on our bet.  Are you still washing your wish. 

    Or...should we add Dally to your Dilly.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @the-gipper said:

    It explains why I am not jumping on board anyone's bandwagon.  That, and the fact that I am not seeing anyone distinguish themselves much out there. 

    And I see that yet again...you  apostasize on our bet.  Are you still washing your wish. 

    Or...should we add Dally to your Dilly.

    Fine... here's my counter to your definition of "our bet".

    • $100 bet.
    • I say Sashi stays in his current role atop the existing consensus process.
    • You say he goes or the consensus process is overridden.

    We'll leave the "demoted" on the sideline, since we'd only end up arguing about the impact of any ancillary personnel change(s).

    As for the QBs... First, you have to look to see... and I don't mean read a list. Rudolph was your guy. He was going to "likely go #1 overall less than a week ago... according to you (and CBS Sports). Now you can't even find him as a Day 1 pick. So you've retreated.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Maybe Dee Haslam is playing Lily Von Shtupp to Sashi's Bart.

    🥷

    WSS

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #25

    By the way attitude Love of the Game devotion blah blah blah is my concern with Rosen. Even though he seems to be the best bet of the bunch.

    WSS

  • @the-gipper said:

    It explains why I am not jumping on board anyone's bandwagon.  That, and the fact that I am not seeing anyone distinguish themselves much out there. 

    And I see that yet again...you  apostasize on our bet.  Are you still washing your wish. 

    Or...should we add Dally to your Dilly.

    Fine... here's my counter to your definition of "our bet".

    • $100 bet.
    • I say Sashi stays in his current role atop the existing consensus process.
    • You say he goes or the consensus process is overridden.

    We'll leave the "demoted" on the sideline, since we'd only end up arguing about the impact of any ancillary personnel change(s).

    As for the QBs... First, you have to look to see... and I don't mean read a list. Rudolph was your guy. He was going to "likely go #1 overall less than a week ago... according to you (and CBS Sports). Now you can't even find him as a Day 1 pick. So you've retreated.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @tour2ma said:

    Fine... here's my counter to your definition of "our bet".

    • $100 bet.
    • I say Sashi stays in his current role atop the existing consensus process.
    • You say he goes or the consensus process is overridden.

    We'll leave the "demoted" on the sideline, since we'd only end up arguing about the impact of any ancillary personnel change(s).

    As for the QBs... First, you have to look to see... and I don't mean read a list. Rudolph was your guy. He was going to "likely go #1 overall less than a week ago... according to you (and CBS Sports). Now you can't even find him as a Day 1 pick. So you've retreated.

    I haven't retreated.  As far as I am concerned....Rudolph is still in play.  I also said I was not joining or starting any Camp after what happened last year.

    (but I WAS justified last year....MT was taken #2)

    And I already said that I am letting you off the hook for anything but the HFS. 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Can't believe you did not accept the bet given the turn of events.

  • Can't believe you did not accept the bet given the turn of events.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @tour2ma said:

    Can't believe you did not accept the bet given the turn of events.

    I didn't see your post until after I heard about the firing.   So it would have been an ex post facto acceptance. So, you are off the hook as I said...except for the HSF. 

    Don't you think that's fair? 😉

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Not accepting the bet once the news is out is honorable... is right.

    Claiming a wager that was never agreed to is neither.

  • Not accepting the bet once the news is out is honorable... is right.

    Claiming a wager that was never agreed to is neither.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @tour2ma said:

    Not accepting the bet once the news is out is honorable... is right.

    Claiming a wager that was never agreed to is neither.

    And yet another bullet has been dodged.

    You snooze, you, uh,........

    WSS

  • @tour2ma said:

    Not accepting the bet once the news is out is honorable... is right.

    Claiming a wager that was never agreed to is neither.

    And yet another bullet has been dodged.

    You snooze, you, uh,........

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @westside-steve said:

    And yet another bullet has been dodged.

    You snooze, you, uh,........

    WSS

    WE have already decided that YOU will be the one to pay me the Hot Fudge Sundae.  You are his surrogate.  I will then let you worrying about collecting from him.

    But, you know....since you made some of the best ribs I ever had last week......you are off the hook as well.  Got any leftovers?

  • @westside-steve said:

    And yet another bullet has been dodged.

    You snooze, you, uh,........

    WSS

    WE have already decided that YOU will be the one to pay me the Hot Fudge Sundae.  You are his surrogate.  I will then let you worrying about collecting from him.

    But, you know....since you made some of the best ribs I ever had last week......you are off the hook as well.  Got any leftovers?

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by Nero
    #32

    @the-gipper said:

    WE have already decided that YOU will be the one to pay me the Hot Fudge Sundae.  You are his surrogate.  I will then let you worrying about collecting from him.

    But, you know....since you made some of the best ribs I ever had last week......you are off the hook as well.  Got any leftovers?

    I'm starting to think Gip posts around here just so he doesn't go shopping... 

  • @the-gipper said:

    WE have already decided that YOU will be the one to pay me the Hot Fudge Sundae.  You are his surrogate.  I will then let you worrying about collecting from him.

    But, you know....since you made some of the best ribs I ever had last week......you are off the hook as well.  Got any leftovers?

    I'm starting to think Gip posts around here just so he doesn't go shopping... 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @nero said:

    I'm starting to think Gip posts around here just so he doesn't go shopping... 

    No man.  Its just that Steve made some great ribs.

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #34

    When it comes to the cbs mocks, they’ve had the browns taking a different QB every week. They just huck shiit against a wall for clicks this early in the process.

  • When it comes to the cbs mocks, they’ve had the browns taking a different QB every week. They just huck shiit against a wall for clicks this early in the process.

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @roycerolls said:

    When it comes to the cbs mocks, they’ve had the browns taking a different QB every week. They just huck shiit against a wall for clicks this early in the process.

    Indeed. They have to keep the expectations alive, but there's a long way till April, and when NFL Network starts doing the mocks at that time is when you can start taking it seriously. 

    I'm all about watching tape of the prospects and discussing it, but mock drafts? I only use them to see what players I should watch next. 

  • When it comes to the cbs mocks, they’ve had the browns taking a different QB every week. They just huck shiit against a wall for clicks this early in the process.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @roycerolls said:

    When it comes to the cbs mocks, they’ve had the browns taking a different QB every week. They just huck shiit against a wall for clicks this early in the process.

    Have any of the others besides CBS been any different? 

  • @roycerolls said:

    When it comes to the cbs mocks, they’ve had the browns taking a different QB every week. They just huck shiit against a wall for clicks this early in the process.

    Have any of the others besides CBS been any different? 

    R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @the-gipper said:

    Have any of the others besides CBS been any different? 

    Im sure they’re all following the same blue print, but anytime someone brings up a mock either here or on reddit it’s cbs with a different flavor of the week QB.