New HC Candidates
-
OK, so, lets speculate about this. Since I don't see how Hue can stay on after his stint here so far, perhaps we should think about who could be coming here next.
Here are a few names that are being throw around:
Josh McDaniels....but I think he is BBs heir apparent
Jim Harbaugh...would he leave FMU?
Jim Schwartz...former Lions HC, now doing good job as Eagles DC
Greg Schiano....was going to leave OSU for Tenn....would Browns consider him? Would you?
Steve Spagnuolo....Giants DC...now interim HC. May be more of a candidate for the Giants
Matt Patricia. DC Pats. Don't know why but I see him as having reached his pinnacle as a DC.
Teryl Austin. DC Lions. Don't know much about him.
Matt Nagy. OC Chiefs. After their offense has gone into the tank the last several weeks?
Frank Reich.. OC Eagle. Mr. Comeback. At one time held the record in both the NCAA Div. 1 AND the NFL for leading the biggest comebacks in history. Worth considering.
But, here are two of my favorites:
Mike Vrabel. now DC of the Texans. I see him as a sort of latter day Bill Cowher
Mike Munchak. OL coach of the Steelers. Former HC of the Titans. Had a 22-26 record there. Not Stellar...but a lot of coaches do a lot better the second time around. Plus....this would remove from the Steelers what I consider their 3rd best asset, behind BR and Brown.
-
Can we bring in a new HC without a total house cleaning of asistants? l'd keep Williams.
Perhaps as an adjunct to this we should list "New GM Candidates"....as that would be a question to ask that person.
And I have a Hot Fudge Sundae riding on it with Tour that Sashi will be canned or demoted. So that MAY in fact be something we should be thinking about even before looking at the HC slot.
-
Possible GM candidates:
Dave Gettleman ex Panthers GM
Louis Riddick current with ESPN
Nick Caserio....currently with Pats
Eric DeCosta....currently with Ravens
John Dorsey...ex Chiefs GM
Scot McGloughan Ex 49ers, Redskins GM....has alcohol issues
Scot Pioli...Ex Pats
Duke Tobin Bengals DPP
George Patton, with Vikings. Who ain't going to listen to a guy with that name?
Eliot Wolf...son of Ron, with Packers.
-
Can we bring in a new HC without a total house cleaning of asistants? l'd keep Williams.
Perhaps as an adjunct to this we should list "New GM Candidates"....as that would be a question to ask that person.
And I have a Hot Fudge Sundae riding on it with Tour that Sashi will be canned or demoted. So that MAY in fact be something we should be thinking about even before looking at the HC slot.
Perhaps as an adjunct to this we should list "New GM Candidates"....as that would be a question to ask that person.
And I have a Hot Fudge Sundae riding on it with Tour that Sashi will be canned or demoted. So that MAY in fact be something we should be thinking about even before looking at the HC slot.
Regarding Sashi, I'm on your side- there's no way he should be the tiebreaker on personnel decisions. Go back to writing contracts, or go away. FWIW, the Jaguars haven't missed him one bit.
-
Can we bring in a new HC without a total house cleaning of asistants? l'd keep Williams.
Perhaps as an adjunct to this we should list "New GM Candidates"....as that would be a question to ask that person.
And I have a Hot Fudge Sundae riding on it with Tour that Sashi will be canned or demoted. So that MAY in fact be something we should be thinking about even before looking at the HC slot.
And I have a Hot Fudge Sundae riding on it with Tour that Sashi will be canned or demoted.
Actually you don't... I'm not interested in a soda fountain bet.
-
-
And I have a Hot Fudge Sundae riding on it with Tour that Sashi will be canned or demoted.
Actually you don't... I'm not interested in a soda fountain bet.
-
Possible GM candidates:
Dave Gettleman ex Panthers GM
Louis Riddick current with ESPN
Nick Caserio....currently with Pats
Eric DeCosta....currently with Ravens
John Dorsey...ex Chiefs GM
Scot McGloughan Ex 49ers, Redskins GM....has alcohol issues
Scot Pioli...Ex Pats
Duke Tobin Bengals DPP
George Patton, with Vikings. Who ain't going to listen to a guy with that name?
Eliot Wolf...son of Ron, with Packers.
Possible GM candidates:
Dave Gettleman ex Panthers GM
Louis Riddick current with ESPN
Nick Caserio....currently with Pats
Eric DeCosta....currently with Ravens
John Dorsey...ex Chiefs GM
Scot McGloughan Ex 49ers, Redskins GM....has alcohol issues
Scot Pioli...Ex Pats
Duke Tobin Bengals DPP
George Patton, with Vikings. Who ain't going to listen to a guy with that name?
Eliot Wolf...son of Ron, with Packers.
Browns may have interest with Dorsey.
-
Possible GM candidates:
Dave Gettleman ex Panthers GM
Louis Riddick current with ESPN
Nick Caserio....currently with Pats
Eric DeCosta....currently with Ravens
John Dorsey...ex Chiefs GM
Scot McGloughan Ex 49ers, Redskins GM....has alcohol issues
Scot Pioli...Ex Pats
Duke Tobin Bengals DPP
George Patton, with Vikings. Who ain't going to listen to a guy with that name?
Eliot Wolf...son of Ron, with Packers.
Browns may have interest with Dorsey.
-
Yes.....like I said, we already had a thread on this subject.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
