DEADline.....unfortunately
-
Wow, despite difficult times you are being thoughtful. A true mark of an excellent person. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent developments, and it sounds like life threw you a ton of curveballs at one time. I'm the assistant director for a nonprofit program that helps provide homes to homeless military veterans. They absolutely love the beanie style hats (yes, even in Florida you need them occasionally, lol). I would love a beanie hat so I can give it to one of my clients!
Wow, despite difficult times you are being thoughtful. A true mark of an excellent person. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent developments, and it sounds like life threw you a ton of curveballs at one time. I'm the assistant director for a nonprofit program that helps provide homes to homeless military veterans. They absolutely love the beanie style hats (yes, even in Florida you need them occasionally, lol). I would love a beanie hat so I can give it to one of my clients!
i'll make sure you get more than one.
+++++
-
Baseball Brother! So sorry to hear of your hardships! You are so deserving of better! Thanks for your generosity and friendship! Godspeed!!! GO BROWNS!!!
Baseball Brother! So sorry to hear of your hardships! You are so deserving of better! Thanks for your generosity and friendship! Godspeed!!! GO BROWNS!!!
it's just life mo.....
can't feel sorry for myself when i see others everyday worse off. doing good to each other makes heart stay strong.
peace!
prob get this spring time next year (holiday season where everyone is jammed up printing biz) but it'll give us some fodder to start blasting new FO and staff moves....lol. look forward to it.
-
Wow, despite difficult times you are being thoughtful. A true mark of an excellent person. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent developments, and it sounds like life threw you a ton of curveballs at one time. I'm the assistant director for a nonprofit program that helps provide homes to homeless military veterans. They absolutely love the beanie style hats (yes, even in Florida you need them occasionally, lol). I would love a beanie hat so I can give it to one of my clients!
i'll make sure you get more than one.
+++++
-
Good Luck and come back. Enjoy your wit.
-
Wish you the best man, Please come back!
-
I could use one of the "tobaggan" hats. I appreciate it. I think you have my address. Good luck with your future endeavours.
-
i don't have your address. have always missed you when sending shirts out....never heard response. like mark. just PM me with that.
BTW to others i'm not going anywhere. could have made move 30 years ago. now i'm kinda stuck, but still happy and angry where i live....lol, unless of course bernie needs room mate.
hats will be epic plus i have a stack of small - 3x misprints of design for browns board, bands and stoopid sayings crap that i was gonna slip in as xtra surprise...but if people don't want i can always send them to my brother's friends that reside in TX and cowboy fans who love these brown's shirts.
been clothing them for years.
-
All the best Mik, as the years go by we all suffer hurt more than we deserve.
Not much we can do about it but try and find good times where you can.
-
All the best Mik, as the years go by we all suffer hurt more than we deserve.
Not much we can do about it but try and find good times where you can.
All the best Mik, as the years go by we all suffer hurt more than we deserve.
Not much we can do about it but try and find good times where you can.
i texted alicia keys the other nite and go no response.
of course i said i was single and a millionaire pop star.
nuttin.
-
Wow, despite difficult times you are being thoughtful. A true mark of an excellent person. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent developments, and it sounds like life threw you a ton of curveballs at one time. I'm the assistant director for a nonprofit program that helps provide homes to homeless military veterans. They absolutely love the beanie style hats (yes, even in Florida you need them occasionally, lol). I would love a beanie hat so I can give it to one of my clients!
i'll make sure you get more than one.
+++++
-
Mik, you're a good man. Please send mine to Jiggins.
Thanks,
Mike
-
I’ll take a beanie. Thanks, Mik.
-
I would love anything you want to send!!! Would love a hat! The london broil shirt is now one of my FAVs!! Thanks!
-
As long as you keep sending free Sheet Mik your a good man, otherwide Shmuck ya!
-
As long as you keep sending free Sheet Mik your a good man, otherwide Shmuck ya!
As long as you keep sending free Sheet Mik your a good man, otherwide Shmuck ya!
love ur avatar.
reminds me of the days i used to drop crushed quaaludes in chicks drinks. hard to put up a fight when ur drooling on a D.I.C.K.
-
As long as you keep sending free Sheet Mik your a good man, otherwide Shmuck ya!
love ur avatar.
reminds me of the days i used to drop crushed quaaludes in chicks drinks. hard to put up a fight when ur drooling on a D.I.C.K.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

