Sashi fired
-
We both heard it at same time apparently.
Merge threads
-
-
20 replies109 retweets453 likesReply20Retweet109453Like
-
And so the Giants started the week, and the Browns are continuing it. Changes underway in Cleveland.
20 replies100 retweets205 likesReply20Retweet100205Like -
Browns fired executive VP Sashi Brown, the man who headed Cleveland’s personnel department the past two years, league sources told
@diannaESPN and me.
-
-
No word on DePodesta, or Andrew Berry....yet.
-
Rumor that Browns have interest in former Chiefs GM John Dorsey
-
WOW, interesting, so the inside info about Jimmy favoring Hue over Sashi must be true. I believe my analysis was dead on.
I said weeks ago around the McCarron trade rumors that Hue pleaded with Jimmy to get him a quarterback, and Jimmy finally gave in. The fact it didn't get done must've infuriated Jimmy. Remember how he met Hue and McCarron in the end zone before the bengals game? That was sketchy. And the meeting Hue and the Players had with Jimmy but NOT SASHI? Reporters were tweeting that Sashi Brown was on the hot seat and Jimmy actually favored Hue but I wasn't sure if it was actually true. I also said that Jimmy was an inept owner, so how would you "trust him" with the process?
Did Sashi try his best, or did he Holmgren us? We may never know......
-
-
Whoever Browns hire as new GM should have the say on either keeping Hue or going with a new HC
-
Tour said on 'Kiper, Mcshay answer 25 questions about the draft' 1 hour ago...
Fine... here's my counter to your definition of "our bet".
- $100 bet.
- I say Sashi stays in his current role atop the existing consensus process.
- You say he goes or the consensus process is overridden.
-
-
You and tour haven't consummated that hundred dollar bet have you?
WSS
-
You and tour haven't consummated that hundred dollar bet have you?
WSS
You and tour haven't consummated that hundred dollar bet have you?
WSS
I just told him that in the duplicated thread, lol
-
Tour said on 'Kiper, Mcshay answer 25 questions about the draft' 1 hour ago...
Fine... here's my counter to your definition of "our bet".
- $100 bet.
- I say Sashi stays in his current role atop the existing consensus process.
- You say he goes or the consensus process is overridden.
Tour said on 'Kiper, Mcshay answer 25 questions about the draft' 1 hour ago...
Fine... here's my counter to your definition of "our bet".
- $100 bet.
- I say Sashi stays in his current role atop the existing consensus process.
- You say he goes or the consensus process is overridden.
I didn't even see that. An hour ago I had business to conduct.
But, because I am magnanimous, I will let him off the hook. Instead of a hundred bucks....he can give me the $5.00 Sundae.
-
But the process.......
-
I give up with Haslam, this organisation is going nowhere.
So Hue is a great coach and it’s the players that are all bad. Got it.
-
But the process.......
But the process.......
Just hit an iceberg.
-
You and tour haven't consummated that hundred dollar bet have you?
WSS
You and tour haven't consummated that hundred dollar bet have you?
WSS
No. He is off the hook..for that...but not for the Sundae. He can designate you as his surrogate to pay up on that though...since he lives in Houston and I am not likely to have my sweet tooth satisfied by him any time soon.
-
Good. Now fire the coaches
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
