Bowl Schedule, Scouting the QBs
-
As each day gets closer for me, it's all about the Josh Rosen show. He's without a doubt the most polished prospect this year. He played extremely well despite having to literally carry the team throwing the football week after week. He compares extremely favorably to Jared Goff, and is an extremely "safe" pick. It's also apparent that this whole bad teammate thing is overblown, which is almost always the top "con" for him Darnold may have more upside, but we don't need that crap again. Rosen has just about everything you look for in an elite draft prospect, so it's time to make the obvious pick.
Not to mention, the dude is also used to starting early and often.
I don’t think “literally” means what you think it means.
I don’t think “literally” means what you think it means.
I do, you're just foolish. Look at the stats, look at the tape, and come back with a straight face and tell me he didn't literally carry the team to the record they have. I'll eagerly await-feel free to read the dozens and dozens of articles agreeing with me along the way.
-
I love Rosen and have seen him make many great, nfl quality throws, but I have never seen him literally carry another person, let alone an entire team. An entire team weighs tens of thousands of pounds, how could anyone expect a skinny California boy to literally carry that much weight?
-
-
Ahhh, fliteratively...now it makes sense.
-
I love Rosen and have seen him make many great, nfl quality throws, but I have never seen him literally carry another person, let alone an entire team. An entire team weighs tens of thousands of pounds, how could anyone expect a skinny California boy to literally carry that much weight?
I love Rosen and have seen him make many great, nfl quality throws, but I have never seen him literally carry another person, let alone an entire team. An entire team weighs tens of thousands of pounds, how could anyone expect a skinny California boy to literally carry that much weight?
Man I bet you're just super fun at parties. Very cool.
-
I love Rosen and have seen him make many great, nfl quality throws, but I have never seen him literally carry another person, let alone an entire team. An entire team weighs tens of thousands of pounds, how could anyone expect a skinny California boy to literally carry that much weight?
Man I bet you're just super fun at parties. Very cool.
-
I love Rosen and have seen him make many great, nfl quality throws, but I have never seen him literally carry another person, let alone an entire team. An entire team weighs tens of thousands of pounds, how could anyone expect a skinny California boy to literally carry that much weight?
Man I bet you're just super fun at parties. Very cool.
-
Just some good natured ribbin’ no need to get butthurt.
I literally never felt that way.
-
-
Set your DVRs now. If I've missed anyone, feel free to add. Or players at other positions we need to watch... All times EST
12\22 ESPN 4PM Wyoming- Central Michigan Josh Allen
12\26 ESPN 9PM Kansas State- UCLA Josh Rosen
12\28 ESPN 1:30PM Virginia- Navy Kurt Benkert (some have mentioned him as a sleeper- I've only seen one series)
12\28 ESPN 5:15PM Oklahoma State- Virginia Tech Mason Rudolph (Gipper fave)
12\29 ESPN 8:30PM Ohio State- USC Sam Darnold
12\30 ESPN Noon Louisville- Mississippi State Lamar Jackson
12\30 ESPN 4PM Penn State- Washington Jake Browning (as a bonus Saquon Barkley)
1\1 ESPN 5PM Oklahoma- Georgia Baker Mayfield
Set your DVRs now. If I've missed anyone, feel free to add. Or players at other positions we need to watch... All times EST
12\22 ESPN 4PM Wyoming- Central Michigan Josh Allen
12\26 ESPN 9PM Kansas State- UCLA Josh Rosen
12\28 ESPN 1:30PM Virginia- Navy Kurt Benkert (some have mentioned him as a sleeper- I've only seen one series)
12\28 ESPN 5:15PM Oklahoma State- Virginia Tech Mason Rudolph (Gipper fave)
12\29 ESPN 8:30PM Ohio State- USC Sam Darnold
12\30 ESPN Noon Louisville- Mississippi State Lamar Jackson
12\30 ESPN 4PM Penn State- Washington Jake Browning (as a bonus Saquon Barkley)
1\1 ESPN 5PM Oklahoma- Georgia Baker Mayfield
MISSED ONE! A "new" qb may enter the draft. His HC is leaving to coach elsewhere. Drew Lock. Missouri vs Texas
Where is the Texas Bowl, and how can I watch?
Stadium and city: NRG Stadium in Houston, Tx.
Date and time: Dec. 27, 9 p.m. ET
TV and streaming: ESPN and WatchESPN
-
What skinny pouty qb kid from California would be happy to play in a blue collar, high wind, bad winter weather
city on the Great Lake like Cleveland? Sure, Brian Sipe sure did. But we knew Brian Sipe, and rosen,....
you're no Brian Sipe.

-
Josh Allen and Drew Lock if he declares for draft in later round.
-
-
damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.
-
damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.
damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.
I am seeing what seems like Rosen being a big Chicken arse. He didn't play yesterday due to a concussion? Why do I think that is subterfuge...in that he just didn't want to jeopardize his draft status.
He doesn't want to play for the Browns? Why? Because it is too cold in Cleveland? That would be a Vaginal attitude? Because the Browns lose all the time? Well...if he is as good as he thinks he is....they would not lose all the time because he would have the kohones to be confident that HE is a winner...and could bring winning here.
I have not done that much research into him....but these things do seem rather Kuntish, do they not?
-
damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.
damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.
Concussion protocol. He didn't skip it just to skip it. I wanted to see him play also.
-
damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.
Concussion protocol. He didn't skip it just to skip it. I wanted to see him play also.
-
damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.
I am seeing what seems like Rosen being a big Chicken arse. He didn't play yesterday due to a concussion? Why do I think that is subterfuge...in that he just didn't want to jeopardize his draft status.
He doesn't want to play for the Browns? Why? Because it is too cold in Cleveland? That would be a Vaginal attitude? Because the Browns lose all the time? Well...if he is as good as he thinks he is....they would not lose all the time because he would have the kohones to be confident that HE is a winner...and could bring winning here.
I have not done that much research into him....but these things do seem rather Kuntish, do they not?
I have not done that much research into him....but these things do seem rather Kuntish, do they not?
It does.
-
Yea, concussion protocol. Yea, that's the ticket. Morgan Fairchild.
Did you see some of the hits he took in the previous game? He's been sacked a lot this year
-
Yea, concussion protocol. Yea, that's the ticket. Morgan Fairchild.
Did you see some of the hits he took in the previous game? He's been sacked a lot this year
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
