Bowl Schedule, Scouting the QBs
-
damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.
damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.
I am seeing what seems like Rosen being a big Chicken arse. He didn't play yesterday due to a concussion? Why do I think that is subterfuge...in that he just didn't want to jeopardize his draft status.
He doesn't want to play for the Browns? Why? Because it is too cold in Cleveland? That would be a Vaginal attitude? Because the Browns lose all the time? Well...if he is as good as he thinks he is....they would not lose all the time because he would have the kohones to be confident that HE is a winner...and could bring winning here.
I have not done that much research into him....but these things do seem rather Kuntish, do they not?
-
damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.
damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.
Concussion protocol. He didn't skip it just to skip it. I wanted to see him play also.
-
damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.
Concussion protocol. He didn't skip it just to skip it. I wanted to see him play also.
-
damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.
I am seeing what seems like Rosen being a big Chicken arse. He didn't play yesterday due to a concussion? Why do I think that is subterfuge...in that he just didn't want to jeopardize his draft status.
He doesn't want to play for the Browns? Why? Because it is too cold in Cleveland? That would be a Vaginal attitude? Because the Browns lose all the time? Well...if he is as good as he thinks he is....they would not lose all the time because he would have the kohones to be confident that HE is a winner...and could bring winning here.
I have not done that much research into him....but these things do seem rather Kuntish, do they not?
I have not done that much research into him....but these things do seem rather Kuntish, do they not?
It does.
-
Yea, concussion protocol. Yea, that's the ticket. Morgan Fairchild.
Did you see some of the hits he took in the previous game? He's been sacked a lot this year
-
Yea, concussion protocol. Yea, that's the ticket. Morgan Fairchild.
Did you see some of the hits he took in the previous game? He's been sacked a lot this year
-
damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.
I am seeing what seems like Rosen being a big Chicken arse. He didn't play yesterday due to a concussion? Why do I think that is subterfuge...in that he just didn't want to jeopardize his draft status.
He doesn't want to play for the Browns? Why? Because it is too cold in Cleveland? That would be a Vaginal attitude? Because the Browns lose all the time? Well...if he is as good as he thinks he is....they would not lose all the time because he would have the kohones to be confident that HE is a winner...and could bring winning here.
I have not done that much research into him....but these things do seem rather Kuntish, do they not?
I am seeing what seems like Rosen being a big Chicken arse. He didn't play yesterday due to a concussion? Why do I think that is subterfuge...in that he just didn't want to jeopardize his draft status.
He doesn't want to play for the Browns? Why? Because it is too cold in Cleveland? That would be a Vaginal attitude? Because the Browns lose all the time? Well...if he is as good as he thinks he is....they would not lose all the time because he would have the kohones to be confident that HE is a winner...and could bring winning here.
I have not done that much research into him....but these things do seem rather Kuntish, do they not?
If its true that he was out due to a concussion from a game that happened a month ago, what chance does he have of surviving in the NFL?
-
I am seeing what seems like Rosen being a big Chicken arse. He didn't play yesterday due to a concussion? Why do I think that is subterfuge...in that he just didn't want to jeopardize his draft status.
He doesn't want to play for the Browns? Why? Because it is too cold in Cleveland? That would be a Vaginal attitude? Because the Browns lose all the time? Well...if he is as good as he thinks he is....they would not lose all the time because he would have the kohones to be confident that HE is a winner...and could bring winning here.
I have not done that much research into him....but these things do seem rather Kuntish, do they not?
If its true that he was out due to a concussion from a game that happened a month ago, what chance does he have of surviving in the NFL?
-
I am seeing what seems like Rosen being a big Chicken arse. He didn't play yesterday due to a concussion? Why do I think that is subterfuge...in that he just didn't want to jeopardize his draft status.
He doesn't want to play for the Browns? Why? Because it is too cold in Cleveland? That would be a Vaginal attitude? Because the Browns lose all the time? Well...if he is as good as he thinks he is....they would not lose all the time because he would have the kohones to be confident that HE is a winner...and could bring winning here.
I have not done that much research into him....but these things do seem rather Kuntish, do they not?
If its true that he was out due to a concussion from a game that happened a month ago, what chance does he have of surviving in the NFL?
If its true that he was out due to a concussion from a game that happened a month ago, what chance does he have of surviving in the NFL?
Fair statement. But, like I said, I think it was just a subterfuge. At least others had the honesty to say: I am sitting out of this meaningless bowl game in order to avoid a devastating injury that could jeopardize my draft position. I think that is precisely what Rosen did....its just that he lied about it. Now....if he did play....and if he did suffer another concussion...it COULD hurt him, I think. So, I have no real problem if that is why he stayed out.....I just don't like him lying about it.
-
Rosen has some history of concussions. At least twice this season he missed practice time due to protocol. He suffered two concussions in November.
As his HC put it:
“I want to be clear on this: Josh wanted to play,” the interim coach said by way of ESPN.com. “Josh was unable to play because of the fact that he had two concussions within a four-week span in November, and our physicians didn’t feel comfortable putting him out there and putting him at risk for a possibility of a third concussion.”
Gip, you are free to "think" what you like, but when you assert someone is lying based on that... well... that is being "kuntish".
-
So he's had this problem for a month and we only hear about it a couple of days before the game.? Regardless Either seems to be a reason to pass on him.
-
That entered my mind as well.
Kinda like drafting a QB that's prone to migraines.
-
That entered my mind as well.
Kinda like drafting a QB that's prone to migraines.
Kinda like drafting a QB that's prone to migraines.
I got migraines for the first time in my life this year.....NO WAY could you effectively plan or play professional football with them.
-
Kinda like drafting a QB that's prone to migraines.
I got migraines for the first time in my life this year.....NO WAY could you effectively plan or play professional football with them.
-
Should add.. last chance to see the guys before the combine...
East-West Shrine game January 20th 3PM NFLN A lot of players I never heard of- JT Barrett being the exception.
The it gets real interesting...
Senior Bowl January 27th 2:30PM
Mike White Western Kentucky QB 6-4 225 C-USA
Kurt Benkert Virginia QB 6-4 215 ACC
Luke Falk Washington State QB 6-4 223 Pac-12
Kyle Lauletta Richmond QB 6-3 215 FCS
Mason Rudolph Oklahoma State QB 6-5 230 Big 12
Josh Allen Wyoming QB6-5 233 MW
Baker Mayfield Oklahoma QB 6-1 220 Big 12
-
The actual Sr. Bowl is usually anti-climactic... especially for player evaluation. The practices are where it's at. Here's the schedule. All should be broadcast live on the NFL Network.
Tuesday, January 23
1:30 pm – 3:00 pm (SOUTH)
3:30 pm – 5:00 pm (NORTH)Wednesday, January 24
12:30 pm – 2:30 pm (NORTH)
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm (SOUTH)Thursday, January 25
12:30 pm – 2:30 pm (NORTH)
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm (SOUTH)Here's a link to a sortable list of accepted invitees. https://www.seniorbowl.com/accepted-invites.php
-
2 day early Underclassman (no seniors) Commitment list https://247sports.com/Bolt/2018-NFL-Draft-College-football-players-going-pro-early-111318619
-
2 day early Underclassman (no seniors) Commitment list https://247sports.com/Bolt/2018-NFL-Draft-College-football-players-going-pro-early-111318619
2 day early Underclassman (no seniors) Commitment list https://247sports.com/Bolt/2018-NFL-Draft-College-football-players-going-pro-early-111318619
Just over 100 of them... about 22 hours to go.
-
2 day early Underclassman (no seniors) Commitment list https://247sports.com/Bolt/2018-NFL-Draft-College-football-players-going-pro-early-111318619
Just over 100 of them... about 22 hours to go.
Just over 100 of them... about 22 hours to go.
got nothing updated..but if this holds true, setting up nicely https://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/01/nfl_draft_2018_which_positions.html#/ncart_river_index not seeing Myock agreeing in a few weeks..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login