Skip to content

I remember

The Browns Board
5 5 398
  • Hue Jackson fooling the Oakland Raiders into giving up a Sheet ton for his mates at the Bengals and Carson Palmer. He was sacked within a year. 

    Dont delete this thread because I’ll be updating it next year when McCarron has got Hue Jackson the sack in Cleveland 

  • Hue Jackson fooling the Oakland Raiders into giving up a Sheet ton for his mates at the Bengals and Carson Palmer. He was sacked within a year. 

    Dont delete this thread because I’ll be updating it next year when McCarron has got Hue Jackson the sack in Cleveland 

    @londonbrown said:

    Hue Jackson fooling the Oakland Raiders into giving up a Sheet ton for his mates at the Bengals and Carson Palmer. He was sacked within a year. 

    Dont delete this thread because I’ll be updating it next year when McCarron has got Hue Jackson the sack in Cleveland 

    He will have time to go bowling with Sashi.

  • Save the thread for this too, I predict the Hue Jackson coached Browns go to the playoffs next year. 

  • Hue Jackson fooling the Oakland Raiders into giving up a Sheet ton for his mates at the Bengals and Carson Palmer. He was sacked within a year. 

    Dont delete this thread because I’ll be updating it next year when McCarron has got Hue Jackson the sack in Cleveland 

    @londonbrown said:

    Hue Jackson fooling the Oakland Raiders into giving up a Sheet ton for his mates at the Bengals and Carson Palmer. He was sacked within a year. 

    Dont delete this thread because I’ll be updating it next year when McCarron has got Hue Jackson the sack in Cleveland 

    Well he did get a 4-2 record out of Jason Campbell  before he got hurt

  • Hue Jackson fooling the Oakland Raiders into giving up a Sheet ton for his mates at the Bengals and Carson Palmer. He was sacked within a year. 

    Dont delete this thread because I’ll be updating it next year when McCarron has got Hue Jackson the sack in Cleveland 

    @londonbrown said:

    Hue Jackson fooling the Oakland Raiders into giving up a Sheet ton for his mates at the Bengals and Carson Palmer. He was sacked within a year. 

    Dont delete this thread because I’ll be updating it next year when McCarron has got Hue Jackson the sack in Cleveland 

    Hue is 1-27.  He doesnt need a mediocre to bad qb like McCarron to get him fired.  He'll do just fine getting himself fired with or without AJ.