Skip to content

2018 Starting Running Back

The Browns Board
25 13 1.2k
  • For the benefit of 2018 and beyond, we need to see a ton of Dayes from today on out. 

    @d-bone said:

    For the benefit of 2018 and beyond, we need to see a ton of Dayes from today on out. 

    We know what we have with Crow and Duke, I completely agree on this.

  • Crowell had about 110 yards on plays he was never touched on. And of course he runs outta gas and gets caught on a run every RB in football is dancing in the engine on. Fly crow fly. Fly the Shmuck away

  • Crowell had about 110 yards on plays he was never touched on. And of course he runs outta gas and gets caught on a run every RB in football is dancing in the engine on. Fly crow fly. Fly the Shmuck away

    @cdl15 said:

    Crowell had about 110 yards on plays he was never touched on. And of course he runs outta gas and gets caught on a run every RB in football is dancing in the engine on. Fly crow fly. Fly the Shmuck away

    Crow was contacted in the backfield at least 5 times this game and still ended with a 6.4 average in 19 carries.  You really don't pay attention do you.

  • Some people just like to bitch

  • Some people just like to bitch

    @mld-woody said:

    Some people just like to bitch

    Can't believe I'm going to say this but Peppers was missed today.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Some people just like to bitch

    Can't believe I'm going to say this but Peppers was missed today.

    @baconhound said:

    Can't believe I'm going to say this but Peppers was missed today.

    Did he get hurt in practice this week? I must have missed it, because I was surprised he was inactive. 

  • @baconhound said:

    Can't believe I'm going to say this but Peppers was missed today.

    Did he get hurt in practice this week? I must have missed it, because I was surprised he was inactive. 

    @d-bone said:

    Did he get hurt in practice this week? I must have missed it, because I was surprised he was inactive. 

    I believe it happened against the Chargers

  • @d-bone said:

    Did he get hurt in practice this week? I must have missed it, because I was surprised he was inactive. 

    I believe it happened against the Chargers

    @baconhound said:

    I believe it happened against the Chargers

    He was missed today. 

  • @sd_tom said:

    I think they'll get Love,  Penny, guice,  Adams or Jones in the draft. 

    Love is fantastic....I'm a big fan of Penny but that's only because I don't watch a lot of college football but I do watch SDSU and he's going to be really good in the NFL.

    @mark-o said:

    Love is fantastic....I'm a big fan of Penny but that's only because I don't watch a lot of college football but I do watch SDSU and he's going to be really good in the NFL.

    I hadn't seen Love at all til about a month into the season. But I saw the stat leaders and had to see this guy. I was maybe 1-2 minutes into the game, and he breaks another huge run. I think he had one 50+ yd run in every single game up to that point. Started watching more of him, and he's incredible. He hits some of those lanes Crow had today, that's 6-21 pts on the board. 

    He heats up around the 3 -4 min mark. Injured ankle, and that's an impressive stat line against that defense. 

  • The starting RB for the Browns in 2018 should be someone who can make the plays.....and I don't give a shite what his name is.

  • @cdl15 said:

    Crowell had about 110 yards on plays he was never touched on. And of course he runs outta gas and gets caught on a run every RB in football is dancing in the engine on. Fly crow fly. Fly the Shmuck away

    Crow was contacted in the backfield at least 5 times this game and still ended with a 6.4 average in 19 carries.  You really don't pay attention do you.

    @baconhound said:

    Crow was contacted in the backfield at least 5 times this game and still ended with a 6.4 average in 19 carries.  You really don't pay attention do you.

    Honestly that was probably the most unimpressive 100 game by a RB ever. May be the #1 guy that is benefiting from Gordon being back