Kiser not the reason folks.
-
It could be worse.. At least we aren't Chicago with the John Fox HC / someone named Dowell Loggains as OC ruining Trubisky. Small victories, I know..
It could be worse.. At least we aren't Chicago with the John Fox HC / someone named Dowell Loggains as OC ruining Trubisky. Small victories, I know..
Isn't their OC the Browns ex-QB coach that Manziel texted during the Draft telling him to tell the Browns bigwigs to draft him so he can "wreck this league"?
-
It could be worse.. At least we aren't Chicago with the John Fox HC / someone named Dowell Loggains as OC ruining Trubisky. Small victories, I know..
Isn't their OC the Browns ex-QB coach that Manziel texted during the Draft telling him to tell the Browns bigwigs to draft him so he can "wreck this league"?
Isn't their OC the Browns ex-QB coach that Manziel texted during the Draft telling him to tell the Browns bigwigs to draft him so he can "wreck this league"?
The very same.
-
It could be worse.. At least we aren't Chicago with the John Fox HC / someone named Dowell Loggains as OC ruining Trubisky. Small victories, I know..
Isn't their OC the Browns ex-QB coach that Manziel texted during the Draft telling him to tell the Browns bigwigs to draft him so he can "wreck this league"?
Isn't their OC the Browns ex-QB coach that Manziel texted during the Draft telling him to tell the Browns bigwigs to draft him so he can "wreck this league"?
Ah.... the good ol' days...
-
Kizer has no visual lane to see Crow.Could have thrown 2 guys open just past midfield...thanks tour, that’s a good look
Yup... plenty of issues with Kizer on the play, but missing Crow at that point is not one of them. Play looks to be designed (4-receiver stack to left; Gordon split right) to isolate Gordon and go to him. Gordon did not come close to winning his one-on-one battle.
First, and biggest, issue was his unnecessarily bailing on the pocket. Second was the direction he initially chose to bail, to his right. To go that way he had to give ground to get around Mathews... and you don't do that.
I just went thru the play... frame by frame and I looked at the All-22 again. He was trying to go deep to Higgins, who was the deepest WR in the All-22.
Yup... plenty of issues with Kizer on the play, but missing Crow at that point is not one of them. Play looks to be designed (4-receiver stack to left; Gordon split right) to isolate Gordon and go to him. Gordon did not come close to winning his one-on-one battle.
First, and biggest, issue was his unnecessarily bailing on the pocket. Second was the direction he initially chose to bail, to his right. To go that way he had to give ground to get around Mathews... and you don't do that.
I just went thru the play... frame by frame and I looked at the All-22 again. He was trying to go deep to Higgins, who was the deepest WR in the All-22.
Once he spilled further to his left, how does he still not see crow?
-
It could be worse.. At least we aren't Chicago with the John Fox HC / someone named Dowell Loggains as OC ruining Trubisky. Small victories, I know..
It could be worse.. At least we aren't Chicago with the John Fox HC / someone named Dowell Loggains as OC ruining Trubisky. Small victories, I know..
Trubinsky is about to "wreck this league"
-
He keeps showing he's the GOAT! Despite that being a literal ball you throw 0-100 times, Shmuck Hue am I right?
-
Kizer back to being the problem
-
Whoever started this limpdick thread come back and man up. Come back and tell me how Kizer is the dude with a straight face. I implore you, but you can't.
-
Kizer never has been and isn’t an NFL caliber QB. He has heart, but so did Colt McCoy
-
In the two games with Gordon back in the lineup, Kizer has a 93.7 passer rating when targeting Gordon and a 43.6 passer rating when targeting any other WR
During the first 11 weeks of the season, Kizer’s 68.9 passer rating when kept clean ranked dead last. However, over the past three games, Kizer's 104.8 passer rating when kept clean ranks 13th.
In the two games with Gordon back in the lineup, Kizer has a 93.7 passer rating when targeting Gordon and a 43.6 passer rating when targeting any other WR
During the first 11 weeks of the season, Kizer’s 68.9 passer rating when kept clean ranked dead last. However, over the past three games, Kizer's 104.8 passer rating when kept clean ranks 13th.
Come on - let's get real here. .When Kizer isn't throwing INTs he's carelessly fumbling the ball away. And let's not pretend it's the same as Peyton Manning throwing 26 TDs to counterbalance his 28 INTs. That's a lot closer to a 1 TD to 1 INT ratio than Kizer has accomplished here.
-
Kizers the reason. And hogan. And kessler. Cant none of them play qb in the nfl
-
He might have better luck throwing at his receivers hands instead of their feet. Maybe try leading them a bit too. Ya, he stinks.
-
Whoever started this limpdick thread come back and man up. Come back and tell me how Kizer is the dude with a straight face. I implore you, but you can't.
-
Why would the OP bother? You'd just misunderstand his points again.
The OP made it clear in multiple other threads that kizer has potential "if only we get the right coach". If we got manning as the qb coach.....he would have literally dropped a deuce by the bench closest to where kizer sat and then just walked off these last couple weeks. The op went at me in my thread ladt week about kizer...he clearly defended him over multiple pages.
Im onboard with jrb, i want cdl out here front and center to explain this 3rd week in a row shtshow.
And btw i called it last werk kizer would pull that same throw out of his a'ss. Weedon attempted a shovel pass as he was getting tackled the very next week after that detroit game and it almost ended in another int....but nobody remembers it because it didnt result in a turnover.
I know these kids and how arrogantly Retarded they are.
-
Why would the OP bother? You'd just misunderstand his points again.
Nah Tour- I understand the points in the initial post perfectly. Go argue these points- Kizer has learned NOTHING from the last couple games. Got stripped sacked from behind AGAIN- this time for a TD. tossed the ball into triple coverage for a game killing drive, had Gordon wide open, and couldn't hit him to save his sorry butt. I am SO done with this bum.
-
Why would the OP bother? You'd just misunderstand his points again.
Nah Tour- I understand the points in the initial post perfectly. Go argue these points- Kizer has learned NOTHING from the last couple games. Got stripped sacked from behind AGAIN- this time for a TD. tossed the ball into triple coverage for a game killing drive, had Gordon wide open, and couldn't hit him to save his sorry butt. I am SO done with this bum.
Nah Tour- I understand the points in the initial post perfectly. Go argue these points- Kizer has learned NOTHING from the last couple games. Got stripped sacked from behind AGAIN- this time for a TD. tossed the ball into triple coverage for a game killing drive, had Gordon wide open, and couldn't hit him to save his sorry butt. I am SO done with this bum.
Todays strip sack wasnt on him tho, he was in the pocket...drango just got beat like a govt mule. The bosa strip from the other week tho....that was him not realizing where he was on the field
-
New to the board here. I find it interesting that the Kizer lovers never talk about how he leads the league in interceptions (even though he has been pulled from games and sat the bench for one too) or how he ranks 35th in the league in completion percentage.......I know this is not all on Kizer, as we are terrible in multiple areas, but I keep hearing all these excuses for him, but Kessler did more with less last year. Now I do not believe Kessler is the answer, or that he should even be starting, but he at least played better IMO. Am I the only one who thinks this or what?
-
They all suck, Kesslers noodle arm, Kizer noodle brain and Hogan is hogan.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login