Skip to content

Kiser not the reason folks.

The Browns Board
176 39 5.4k 1
  • In the two games with Gordon back in the lineup, Kizer has a 93.7 passer rating when targeting Gordon and a 43.6 passer rating when targeting any other WR

    During the first 11 weeks of the season, Kizer’s 68.9 passer rating when kept clean ranked dead last. However, over the past three games, Kizer's 104.8 passer rating when kept clean ranks 13th.

    @unsympathetic said:

    In the two games with Gordon back in the lineup, Kizer has a 93.7 passer rating when targeting Gordon and a 43.6 passer rating when targeting any other WR

    During the first 11 weeks of the season, Kizer’s 68.9 passer rating when kept clean ranked dead last. However, over the past three games, Kizer's 104.8 passer rating when kept clean ranks 13th.

    Come on - let's get real here. .When Kizer isn't throwing INTs he's carelessly fumbling the ball away.  And let's not pretend it's the same as Peyton Manning throwing 26 TDs to counterbalance his 28 INTs.  That's a lot closer to a 1 TD to 1 INT ratio than Kizer has accomplished here. 

  • Kizers the reason. And hogan. And kessler. Cant none of them play qb in the nfl

  • DeShone needs to be DeShown the door to the bench,,. Not only he in accurate... He's stupid too..

  • He might have better luck throwing at his receivers hands instead of their feet. Maybe try leading them a bit too. Ya, he stinks.

  • Whoever started this limpdick thread come back and man up. Come back and tell me how Kizer is the dude with a straight face. I implore you, but you can't. 

    @jrb12711 said:

    Whoever started this limpdick thread come back and man up. Come back and tell me how Kizer is the dude with a straight face. I implore you, but you can't. 

    Why would the OP bother? You'd just misunderstand his points again.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Whoever started this limpdick thread come back and man up. Come back and tell me how Kizer is the dude with a straight face. I implore you, but you can't. 

    Why would the OP bother? You'd just misunderstand his points again.

    @tour2ma said:

    Why would the OP bother? You'd just misunderstand his points again.

    The OP made it clear in multiple other threads that kizer has potential "if only we get the right coach". If we got manning as the qb coach.....he would have literally dropped a deuce by the bench closest to where kizer sat and then just walked off these last couple weeks. The op went at me in my thread ladt week about kizer...he clearly defended him over multiple pages. 

    Im onboard with jrb, i want cdl out here front and center to explain this 3rd week in a row shtshow. 

    And btw i called it last werk kizer would pull that same throw out of his a'ss. Weedon attempted a shovel pass as he was getting tackled the very next week after that detroit game and it almost ended in another int....but nobody remembers it because it didnt result in a turnover. 

    I know these kids and how arrogantly Retarded they are. 

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Whoever started this limpdick thread come back and man up. Come back and tell me how Kizer is the dude with a straight face. I implore you, but you can't. 

    Why would the OP bother? You'd just misunderstand his points again.

    @tour2ma said:

    Why would the OP bother? You'd just misunderstand his points again.

    Nah Tour- I understand the points in the initial post perfectly. Go argue these points- Kizer has learned NOTHING from the last couple games. Got stripped sacked from behind AGAIN- this time for a TD. tossed the ball into triple coverage for a game killing drive, had Gordon wide open, and couldn't hit him to save his sorry butt. I am SO done with this bum. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Why would the OP bother? You'd just misunderstand his points again.

    Nah Tour- I understand the points in the initial post perfectly. Go argue these points- Kizer has learned NOTHING from the last couple games. Got stripped sacked from behind AGAIN- this time for a TD. tossed the ball into triple coverage for a game killing drive, had Gordon wide open, and couldn't hit him to save his sorry butt. I am SO done with this bum. 

    @hoorta said:

    Nah Tour- I understand the points in the initial post perfectly. Go argue these points- Kizer has learned NOTHING from the last couple games. Got stripped sacked from behind AGAIN- this time for a TD. tossed the ball into triple coverage for a game killing drive, had Gordon wide open, and couldn't hit him to save his sorry butt. I am SO done with this bum. 

    Todays strip sack wasnt on him tho, he was in the pocket...drango just got beat like a govt mule. The bosa strip from the other week tho....that was him not realizing where he was on the field

  • New to the board here.  I find it interesting that the Kizer lovers never talk about how he leads the league in interceptions (even though he has been pulled from games and sat the bench for one too) or how he ranks 35th in the league in completion percentage.......I know this is not all on Kizer, as we are terrible in multiple areas, but I keep hearing all these excuses for him, but Kessler did more with less last year.  Now I do not believe Kessler is the answer, or that he should even be starting, but he at least played better IMO.  Am I the only one who thinks this or what?

  • They all suck, Kesslers noodle arm, Kizer noodle brain and Hogan is hogan.

  • Kizer played like a shitbag and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of the entire team. 

  • 19 picks and counting...

  • Kiser is not the reason.  KIZER and Hue are.

  • 19 picks and counting...

    @marc1971 said:

    19 picks and counting...

    And how many fumbles?

  • 9 with 6 lost

  • Who would have ever thought that another QB could be a bigger turnover machine than McCown?

  • Who would have ever thought that another QB could be a bigger turnover machine than McCown?

    @topdawg31 said:

    Who would have ever thought that another QB could be a bigger turnover machine than McCown?

    Have you ever seen Testaverde play?

  • @topdawg31 said:

    Who would have ever thought that another QB could be a bigger turnover machine than McCown?

    Have you ever seen Testaverde play?

    @nickers said:

    Have you ever seen Testaverde play?

    Hey, that's "Mr. Last Browns QB To Win a Playoff Game" to you and me...........

  • @nickers said:

    Have you ever seen Testaverde play?

    Hey, that's "Mr. Last Browns QB To Win a Playoff Game" to you and me...........

    @d-bone said:

    Hey, that's "Mr. Last Browns QB To Win a Playoff Game" to you and me...........

    And the other QB besides Phipps and Anderception to keep giving the ball to the other team.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Why would the OP bother? You'd just misunderstand his points again.

    Nah Tour- I understand the points in the initial post perfectly. Go argue these points- Kizer has learned NOTHING from the last couple games. Got stripped sacked from behind AGAIN- this time for a TD. tossed the ball into triple coverage for a game killing drive, had Gordon wide open, and couldn't hit him to save his sorry butt. I am SO done with this bum. 

    @hoorta said:

    Nah Tour- I understand the points in the initial post perfectly. Go argue these points- Kizer has learned NOTHING from the last couple games. Got stripped sacked from behind AGAIN- this time for a TD. tossed the ball into triple coverage for a game killing drive, had Gordon wide open, and couldn't hit him to save his sorry butt. I am SO done with this bum. 

    Is jrb your alt?