I'm in the hospital again for the third time this year!
-
Sorry to hear that. Get well soon.
-
Good luck amigo
WSS
-
That's tough... hang in there. Never freaking give up.
-
-
You need to get some of that good Y'Town pizza in you mjp, and you'll be back to 100% before you know it!
Feel better buddy
-
a gallon of green tea with cinnamon and a pint of root beer syrup ought to fix you right up....

-
I can't believe it in the hospital again for the third time again this year......infections again I'm hoping that it won't be too long maybe a week or so. ....geeezzz.
Just popped up Wednesday night, in ER Saturday.
-
Just a little hint Good luck amigo
You're going to have to start wearing condoms.
WSS
-
As my old grandpappy used to say, "You don't have anything a bottle of Wild Turkey wouldn't cure."

-
-
Get Well mjp!! Wait,what? tell me ya got to see The Game..Army vs Navy? Good,clean football with snow(shame we lost)
Army vs NavyFinal - Sat, Dec 9, 3:00 PMLincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
ArmyBlack Knights(9-3)14
NavyMidshipmen(6-6)131 2 3 4 Total Army 7 0 0 7 14 Navy 3 7 3 0 13
HOLY CRAP WHAT HAPPENED? NAVY 6-6, THOSE GUYS A WINNING RECORD??? 14-13 NO NAVY BY 30?
Oh well and thanks I missed the first half but I never miss that game........now on to bowl season, GO BUCKEYES!
-
You need to get some of that good Y'Town pizza in you mjp, and you'll be back to 100% before you know it!
Feel better buddy
You need to get some of that good Y'Town pizza in you mjp, and you'll be back to 100% before you know it!
Feel better buddy
Well the latest is 5-7 days on IV antibiotics and that changed from two weeks on the day I left the hospital........and we know how reliable they are.

I'm lobbying hard for one really good weekend of excellent Italian delivery food and beer but I don't think it's gaining much traction yet.

In any event about two weeks from Wednesday looks about right now.......but I've had my heart broken in these places before, then again there's always a few nice nurses or PT girls here. Two got me up yesterday

-
-
-
-
I can't believe it in the hospital again for the third time again this year......infections again I'm hoping that it won't be too long maybe a week or so. ....geeezzz.
Just popped up Wednesday night, in ER Saturday.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login