Skip to content

Chris Tabor

The Browns Board
9 9 729
  • What does he have to do to be fired?Β 

  • your reaching .......Tabor isn't the one missing the tackles

  • Based on his multi year survival he has to have a pic of Lerner blowing Haslam

  • your reaching .......Tabor isn't the one missing the tackles

    @richiswhere said:

    your reaching .......Tabor isn't the one missing the tackles

    Poor execution is reason to call for the firing of other coaches around here

  • Based on his multi year survival he has to have a pic of Lerner blowing Haslam

    @jcam222 said:

    Based on his multi year survival he has to have a pic of Lerner blowing Haslam

    Yep, I always thought Brad Seeley was the best ST coach we had.

  • @richiswhere said:

    your reaching .......Tabor isn't the one missing the tackles

    Poor execution is reason to call for the firing of other coaches around here

    @mld-woody said:

    Poor execution is reason to call for the firing of other coaches around here

    I've heard teams can't wait to add Sammy Coates to their punt coverage team next year 😡

  • To be fair, when you strip a roster of almost all veterans, you get special team squads populated by young, green players who tend to make dumb mistakes and are undisciplined.

    Which is why the present-day special teams are poor in comparison to the Browns teams in the past that were stocked with veterans who were strictly on the team to play special teams.

  • Ummmm... sprinkled with vets maybe, but rookies and 2nd year players tend to dominate coverage STs.

    I knew someone would be hanging Chris in effigy after we alllowed a punt return... just a lil surprised it was LB leading the charge.

  • Ummmm... sprinkled with vets maybe, but rookies and 2nd year players tend to dominate coverage STs.

    I knew someone would be hanging Chris in effigy after we alllowed a punt return... just a lil surprised it was LB leading the charge.

    @tour2ma said:

    I knew someone would be hanging Chris in effigy after we alllowed a punt return... just a lil surprised it was LB leading the charge.

    Sashi has been fired this week. I guess LondonBrown is in firing mode this week, lol.