Skip to content

Roy moore eats sht

Political Discussion
35 9 998
  • oh, hell yeah. Sherrod Brown should be in prison for "x"

    and any dem president should be impeached a few minutes after taking office, or prevented from

    actually becoming pres even if he/she is elected, because of "y".

       The left is like "if we win, we do what we want...if you win, we do what we want to stop you from

    doing anything you want"

  • Since the Trump Russia collusion theory is running out of steam, the Demtards are now using the "but he touched me there 40 years ago" card.

    I certainly hope the GOP is taking notes, and plan on using this effective (albeit dirty) tactic against the Dems real soon.

    Karma can be a bitch.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Since the Trump Russia collusion theory is running out of steam, the Demtards are now using the "but he touched me there 40 years ago" card.

    I certainly hope the GOP is taking notes, and plan on using this effective (albeit dirty) tactic against the Dems real soon.

    Karma can be a bitch.

    Its already happened, have u not been paying attn? 

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Since the Trump Russia collusion theory is running out of steam, the Demtards are now using the "but he touched me there 40 years ago" card.

    I certainly hope the GOP is taking notes, and plan on using this effective (albeit dirty) tactic against the Dems real soon.

    Karma can be a bitch.

    Its already happened, have u not been paying attn? 

    @clevfan4life said:

    Its already happened, have u not been paying attn? 

    Yes I have.

    Franken had no choice...there were pictures.

    Conyers stepped down, and the dem from Nevada will be next.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Its already happened, have u not been paying attn? 

    Yes I have.

    Franken had no choice...there were pictures.

    Conyers stepped down, and the dem from Nevada will be next.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Yes I have.

    Franken had no choice...there were pictures.

    Conyers stepped down, and the dem from Nevada will be next.

    Franken and Conyers don't care because another Democrat will be appointed to replace them. That's why the Republicans would have been better off with Roy Moore even if he was convicted of an Ethics charge and booted out immediately after the election. 

    I don't wish ill health on John McCain that I would hope he would be replaced for health reasons.

    WSS

  • McCain isn't going to live much longer.  I hold him no ill will.  

  • McCain isn't going to live much longer.  I hold him no ill will.  

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    McCain isn't going to live much longer.  I hold him no ill will.  

    Yeah just the other week u were like "i hope that coksucker kicks the bucket before i do". 

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    McCain isn't going to live much longer.  I hold him no ill will.  

    Yeah just the other week u were like "i hope that coksucker kicks the bucket before i do". 

    @clevfan4life said:

    Yeah just the other week u were like "i hope that coksucker kicks the bucket before i do". 

    Frankly I hope all you cork soakers kick the bucket before I do. Just for the record.

    😉

    WSS

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Yeah just the other week u were like "i hope that coksucker kicks the bucket before i do". 

    Frankly I hope all you cork soakers kick the bucket before I do. Just for the record.

    😉

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Frankly I hope all you cork soakers kick the bucket before I do. Just for the record.

    😉

    WSS

    Whats the over/under on ur date with molloch?

  • @westside-steve said:

    Frankly I hope all you cork soakers kick the bucket before I do. Just for the record.

    😉

    WSS

    Whats the over/under on ur date with molloch?

    @clevfan4life said:

    Whats the over/under on ur date with molloch?

    Not sure what that word molloch is supposed to be but 80-20 complete recovery.

    Comes back in one spot 50-50 comes back in two spots 10 - 90.

    At least I'll know ahead of time so I can attend the wake.

    WSS

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Whats the over/under on ur date with molloch?

    Not sure what that word molloch is supposed to be but 80-20 complete recovery.

    Comes back in one spot 50-50 comes back in two spots 10 - 90.

    At least I'll know ahead of time so I can attend the wake.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Not sure what that word molloch is 

    babylonian lord of the underworld or some Sht    ☕️

  • @westside-steve said:

    Not sure what that word molloch is 

    babylonian lord of the underworld or some Sht    ☕️

    @clevfan4life said:

    babylonian lord of the underworld or some Sht    ☕️

    😆

    The demon that kills children. I have to give your credit for that one.

    WSS

    1722_moloch2.gif

  • ???